Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) (35679 Views)

Pregnant Bride Dances To Kizz Daniel’s Buga Song At Her Wedding Day / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by SureBadBoy: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
As seen, me I want to share, if you got any thing to say omo voice am grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w79UIkNpVk

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by slawormiir: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This one go too demand doggy style from he husband

He husband go tire

The way when all these our baby girls take weird now adays ehn. Even we real niggarrrrs don de shock

One way I carry yesterday....I wanted to respect her body by using the missionary style...I was shocked when she requested I mount her through the back...I thought she was done....after the back mounting...she requested for reverse cow girl style

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wahala for who marry this one. Ask kaffy wey be dancer. She go tell you say marriage no be your mate.

Look at what this one is going to a husband house with.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Kriss216: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
See wetin person go marry cry

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by dawnomike(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Naa real market the husband buy ... I like her freedom of expression anyways grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Godada(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2022

Team body count come and check something.

There is something to wánk about

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
When you marry a feminist. . see the result cry

all this wannabe feminist. . ..See hw they misbehave. . sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Bastard1stborn: 3:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Another nigga Just signed up at wahala.com with unlimited subscription of daily regrets

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by bigdammyj: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Seen

1 Like

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Ikem11(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na this kind marriage dey last 6months

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
wink

1 Like

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by jeff1993: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Some of u castigating her ehn she may be the best wife ever!!!!!..... U never can tell

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by DropsMic(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
They are very easy to spot

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pesin marry this one put for house, tomorrow you go enter romance thread dey ask us foolishness questions for thread on top relationship matters.

Let's watch and pray !

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Romanoff(f): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
I wonder what the bride's in-laws are thinking watching her and her friend.

21 Likes

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by eliyahuAni55: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ohhhww mmm

1 Like

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Clickguy44: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is there anything good she can teach her daughters?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy

That looks on her face shows that sister was Hot and hot
Perhaps she was cumming under her pant

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Some do what's supposed to be private in public, anyway, character is like smoke, nobody can cover it , so they say in Yoruba land.

Unfortunately, several people didn't prepare for institution of marriage, but quickly condemn marriage instead of actors wen marriages crash.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
I see how she ll love to open mouth anytime she's receiving doggy.
She ll know how to use strappon very well.
Only sex dey her head.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by ImoleNaija: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wahala for who carry slay queen put for house

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Naiira(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Our holier than thou brethren will be like…

1 Like

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
All these girls go don do grouper sex together, with only one man.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wife material100% . Many have lost their sense of responsibility.....hiss
Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Mom007(f): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:
I weak ! I had to watch twice to make sure my eyes didn't deceive me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy
Kriss216:
Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by BullyBullies: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Don't judge a book by its cover.

It's what it is.
Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by Investorozay: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
lesbians

they should just pull out the Love Machine and doing it at once
nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy
Bastard1stborn:
Another nigga Just signed up at wahala.com with unlimited subscription of daily regrets
Re: Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy
Ikem11:
Na this kind marriage dey last 6months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.