Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) (49872 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by benedictilemona(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Expired
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by VoedoS: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2022
How can I fu,ck this girl?
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2022
chioma my lover, she wear designer, all the designer don finish now, oju ti pon
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Doesn't concern us
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Nice. HBD beautiful
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2022
She's messing something grin
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Davido might be eyeing Chioma's sister from a distance grin
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2022
So this girl won’t go and complete her degree course!
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Lattop1:
No matter what is facing u in lfe, face them back

Life is like Candy Crush the harder u go the harder it becomes

I just say make I motivate you small

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Jollylolly(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Where is the twerking? All these bloger turn youtube guguruuuuu

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Aaron12(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Younghacka:
I Thought This Girl Was Quite Composed And Different Before Her Breakup With David, Never Knew She Was This Wild
Does It Mean She Was Pretending All That Time??
In Summary, Davido Dodged A Bullet
May God Save Us From Wolves In Sheep Clothing!
As in ehh
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Davido the ninja turtle really love this chick and he meant the assurance , just that he can't shallow the past seeing his future wife bleeped by his friend peruzzi and Co... it only legend that can continue with the relationship... better to move separate way than to divorce in 2 years

Happy birthday Ifeanyi's Aunt

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Aaron12(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2022
walozanga:

Ur mama dey there abi grin
White knight, are you being paid for your services in defending women.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Fraustration grin
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
grin
I swear since Nairaland mod no dey push better things come FP cheesy
mesTania:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Godispeace: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin u are wicked ooo
orohbiro:
When the DJ play assurance by Davido choima be like grin
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2022
orohbiro:
Why you Dey do like witch haha how did you imagine wickedness grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Elmuktari(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
When you wan do make your powerful ex cry 😁😁 Las las, Na you go still cry.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Younghacka:
I Thought This Girl Was Quite Composed And Different Before Her Breakup With David, Never Knew She Was This Wild
Does It Mean She Was Pretending All That Time??
In Summary, Davido Dodged A Bullet
May God Save Us From Wolves In Sheep Clothing!
Davido nor dodge any bullet, so you think celebrities do marry and stay in marriage? When he will travel and see different sizes of Obo and different colors smh anybody planning to be in a relationship with a celeb should be ready for heartbreak.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Somebody's sister is doing birthday and she is celebrating the birthday and partying like most people would.

But miserable nobodies on Nairaland are busy posting "I thought she was different", "She is so wild", "Davido dodged a bullet"

Somebody that does not know, will think Davido does not party like an animal, far worse than Chioma.

She should enjoy the party, it's her sister's day and she can be as wild as she wants to be in the presence of family and friends. Who composure help?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Sucolee(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Make we fry cassava abi....
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Mama ifeayin parties hard
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
orohbiro:
Hahahhahahaha please stop wickedness
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2022
I pity chioma. She has lost her identity.

Now addressed as Davido's ex.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by baby124: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2022
safarigirl:
Somebody's sister is doing birthday and she is celebrating the birthday and partying like most people would.

But miserable nobodies on Nairaland are busy posting "I thought she was different", "She is so wild", "Davido dodged a bullet"

Somebody that does not know, will think Davido does not party like an animal, far worse than Chioma.

She should enjoy the party, it's her sister's day and she can be as wild as she wants to be in the presence of family and friends. Who composure help?
If you see them in real life, you will be angry at yourself for wasting your time to type this long comment.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Good to see her enjoy life

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by joe1309: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
How would you describe beauty?
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
EndBuhariNow:
Davido the ninja turtle really love this chick and he meant the assurance , just that he can't shallow the past seeing his future wife bleeped by his friend peruzzi and Co... it only legend that can continue with the relationship... better to move separate way than to divorce in 2 years

Happy birthday Ifeanyi's Aunt

Exactly what happened but Davido just no Wan open up.

Davido loves chioma to bits but some things are just too hard to forget.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
vastolord4:

Lol.. she now drinks from the bottle.. Davido really spoilt this chick..
you are wicked bros
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Doing all of this just to pain Davido and his other baby mamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.