Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match (45765 Views)

23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Owologbo(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2022
post=109294508:
What a Beautiful game of football twas!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

What an interesting game of football.

Been a very very long time we've seen our National Team play so good as this.

Go Eagles Go.

Yesssas ooooo,
Naija For Lifeeeeee

[b][/b]
You are 101% right about that.
They made us proud as a nation.
Can't you just post your own comment and move on?
stop all these your nonsense of quoting how many people at once.
Your name irritate, so stick to just your so that I can easily avoid your crap.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Babastrong(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=okoroemeka post=109297943]you have started your mad and delusional rants again,what concern Biafra and the brilliant display we saw yesterday,to make this comment you are an insane,bitter,silly and ignorant joy killer,many nigerians were proud to be nigerians yesterday watching a stunning performance by a team that was predicted to fail and the best you can do is to bring in ethic divisive and tribalistic comments to kill our joy,mad man[ Lol. I shoot a pistle to spot biafrans. One has spotted here. Afterall, you are not a nigerian. Then waiting concern you about our JOY AND SUCCESS??. This is not a tribalistic comment. If you are an igbo who believes in one nigeria, you are not a biafran. Did you read anything like igbo, yoruba or hausa in the first comment? Boy, biafra is a false country that will never exist.]
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Temmybaba08: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:
AFCON is just so boring, nothing entertaining, back then AFCON used to be fun with the lives of Cameroon (Song, Mbuma), Senegal (Diouf), Nigeria (Kanu, Okocha, Agale, Aghahowa), Burkina Faso (Bumba Diop) with lots of highlights. But this present guys will run the present stadium for 90mins without just 1 goal.

Football is entertainment, entertain your audience jhor

Oga Mr entertainer u still don't enjoyed what our super eagles displayed yesterday nawa for u. Meanwhile there is nothing like AGALE, BUMBA DIOP AND MBUMA abeg no come here come dey lie for us. We no be small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by udemzyudex(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Archtoch:
Nice. Played a good match yesterday. Honestly that was the best performance I've seen so far at the AFCON. Every other team were just using kick and hope as their tactics. Nigeria were first team I saw that actually put the ball down and played with a plan. And when they lost the ball, you can immediately see the wide men Chukwueze and Simon dropping in front of Aina and sanusi to prevent the Egypt wide men from making progress up the pitch, as such their main man Salah was left isolated up front and limited to just one shot. The team plan from Eguavon was brilliant but also the players executed it to perfection. If not for some poor finishing Nigeria should've won by a more comfortable margin

Finishing was the only problem we have ,I hope they will work on that in the next game.

The match ought to has ended at least 2-0
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Temmybaba08: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
optimusprime2:
Egypt were outplayed period...
The game was just too fast and physical for the Egyptians. Mo Salah was literally marked by three people in that game.

However if the Eagles face an equally fast and physical team, the technical deficiency of the Eagles will be exposed.

I am worried about the #9 situation. There is nobody on that team who is a traditional #9 Striker.

I wish Tammy Abraham was part of this team... a Tammy Abraham(ST) and Victor Oshimen(CF) pairing would have been frightening. If wishes were horses though...

But for the moment, they are doing well

Yesterday they all played beautifully. Owoniyi and umaru are natural 9 and u believed temmy Abraham can play African football? No man dat guy is too lazy for African football.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Matthew2925(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Every time moses Simon is on the ball. I feel a certain level of euphoria watching him. He is a joy giver.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by lagba04(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2022
but that is the truth
KingAzubuike:
But how can that man say super eagles midfield is better than man United's midfield.. that's too cruel.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by goryorhal(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Moses Simon na musa pro max

Speed, dribbling and

“I don cross, anyhow you wan get the ball e concern you” grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Slayar: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

Bully who? someone that can't hold on to ball for minutes, he kept losing control to opponent

I guess we watch different match

Dude, compare Awoniyi's play to Umar when he came in .Umar was being pushed around like a kid. Forget ,nor be everytime a striker dey score,but when you don't score,make yourself a problem,which is what Awoniyi did.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:
AFCON is just so boring, nothing entertaining, back then AFCON used to be fun with the lives of Cameroon (Song, Mbuma), Senegal (Diouf), Nigeria (Kanu, Okocha, Agale, Aghahowa), Burkina Faso (Bumba Diop) with lots of highlights. But this present guys will run the present stadium for 90mins without just 1 goal.

What of Titi Camara? the touchline dribbler

Like a musician sang [Wasiu Ayinde]
.. A tree cannot make a forest.... not like Titi Camara
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Moz22: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:

bumpa diop was Senegal.. get your facts right
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Moz22: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
Super Eagles players impressed me yesterday, I was so happy when I rewatch the line-up

but not impressed with Awoniyi performance perhaps he's not good in starting meanwhile Ejike should not be bench in next match
how many balls got to him... He's better than who replaced him
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by HillaryNelo(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2022
360command:
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of Jehovah, which he will work for you to-day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to-day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
Exodus 14:13
Say dat in d commentary and u are peter dury of africa
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by cescky(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:

The vuvuzela are what is annoying.. They sting and irritate the ear, even watching on tv. They need to ban those things.. Supporters should take a cue from premier league.. Voice noise more palatable, than those vuvuzela, drums and trumpets

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by HillaryNelo(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2022
cescky:

The vuvuzela are what is annoying.. They sting and irritate the ear, even watching on tv. They need to ban those things.. Supporters should take a cue from premier league.. Voice noise more palatable, than those vuvuzela, drums and trumpets
I thought it was only me dat find dat tin annoying
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by COMPAQ(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
The match was okay, but I didn’t think it was as good as many people are saying. It was quite scrappy, lots of ball turnovers and such. Maybe that was due to the pitch, cos even though it was lush green, it was still a bit bouncy.

Also decision making by super eagles upfront needs to improve. We shoot wildly when with a bit of patience we can find an open team mate. I guess with consistent training the team will improve their control of the ball. But then, so will everyone else.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by COMPAQ(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Matthew2925:
Every time moses Simon is on the ball. I feel a certain level of euphoria watching him. He is a joy giver.

Final ball is consistently poor though. Reminds me of Ifeanyi Udeze. We need to remember that endeavor is not the objective, but product.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Christane: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:

Burkina Faso never had a player name bumba Diop ....stop of correction it was a Senegalese footballer name Papa bouba diop bt his late now...
Cameroon had Patrick mboma not mbuma

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by GEEBITE: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
It is actually Pape Bouba Diop a.k.a Wardrobe may his soul RIP. He was a very strange midfielder who you hardly see but popped up with goals at crucial moments.He replicated that attribute as Fulham where he shone like a start .He had good understanding with fellow midfirelder Alasanne Salif Diao in Senegal's team.
Christane:
Burkina Faso never had a player name bumba Diop ....stop of correction it was a Senegalese footballer name Papa bouba diop bt his late now...
Cameroon had Patrick mboma not mbuma
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Christane: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
GEEBITE:
It is actually Pape Bouba Diop a.k.a Wardrobe may his soul RIP. He was a very strange midfielder who you hardly see but popped up with goals at crucial moments.He replicated that attribute as Fulham where he shone like a start .He had good understanding with fellow midfirelder Alasanne Salif Diao in Senegal's team.
it z not pape it is papa bouba diop
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by bluefilm: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:

I tire for dem.

In short na Under 2 I go begin to dey carry for all these AFCON games

Imagine Morocco with all the hyping from bookmakers couldn't even score a goal.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Trijackie: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Are you interested in becoming a sport betting affiliate? Do you want to earn commission while doing what you love? If you answered yes to the above, then you are in the right place. As a sport betting affiliate, you refer people to sign up to a betting site with your link and you will get paid a commission every time they place a bet.
Interested persons should use the link below to chat me up
https:///message/FMUQTODSUTE6P1.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Matthew2925(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
COMPAQ:

Final ball is consistently poor though. Reminds me of Ifeanyi Udeze. We need to remember that endeavor is not the objective, but product.
You are right. He should work on his delivery. At least he is a pain in the ass for defenders.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by NLPoliceWoman: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen / Watch: Is This The Worst Miss In The History Of Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.