Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos (25545 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bigboy911: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy birthday to Iyke Ogbonna,Igbo guys are handsome,if he’s an Afonja you will see scratches everywhere on his face,spits grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Incandescent(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2022
oluztx:
I wish I was light skin like Igbo people with beautiful skin and straight hair. They have it easy in life, and don't experience racism as much as we Yorubas with jet black skin.

Says a mentally enslaved black man.

This is why your sisters bleach.

See FFK ex for instance.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by princeemmma(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2022
fresh boy
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Princeton92(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:
The hair transplant is money well spent. Happy birthday Dude.

I think he's wearing a wig.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by KingMack(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Who give am hair sad

The guy use hair patch cover I'm Barrhead grin

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Indispensable85(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ezennwa(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2022
oluztx:
I wish I was light skin like Igbo people with beautiful skin and straight hair. They have it easy in life, and don't experience racism as much as we Yorubas with jet black skin.
you are blessed for saying the truth
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ginalz8: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Heard dah dude isa ah homo
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by reservd(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:
Bros, I thought it was a wrong person I knew as IK, I was expecting to see bald pictures but I confuse till I read your comment
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by blackpanda: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
I hate this guy
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by blackpanda: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Ginalz8:
Heard dah dude isa ah homo

Yes
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by darqly(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
IK Ogbonna has HAIR?? shocked shocked I'm shocked, though I think he looks much better with a clean shave. Easily one of our more better actors too.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dfrost: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

If you're into business,don't you advertise your goods?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bros you mouth bad ooh
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2022
oluztx:
grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Psoul(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYkUtPusLz4/?utm_medium=copy_link

And women will be wearing G-String and transparent bra to take their own pics.
Still they will call it stunning pics.

Women believe that their beauty lies in the shape of their Camel toe and the size of their boobs and boom.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bigchristo: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Laggafin: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Make all of una lower una voice and just wish him well na.. if em put wig,, em no steal una gf own
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cokahot: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Homo on black fitted wigs
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by olawalesammy(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
I dont think its an hair transplant
I think its an artificial wig and make over
Or whatever its called

Hbd
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Sucolee(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2022
No b dis guy rape one lady inside one film

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Majesty33(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Mark my words those hairs on his head are artificial cos the IK Ogbonna i know is bald and barbs skin cut. grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Funkymode(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy birthday to you Cheater, women beater, sugar boy, fraudster grin grin grin never seen him act a gentle man
His roles in the movies almost makes me to want to hate but I look at it, it's just a movie but I believe he'll have some of the characters mentioned in real life, I like him though
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ofiko123(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy birthday to I.K ogbonna..
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by olisaEze(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Agbaya wearing wig, ure still my guy tho! Happy birthday man! grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MNDY(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
endsarrrs:
Congratulations! Happy birthday IK.

He looks completely OKAY, DECENT in the photos.

Most of our female celebrities should try to stop taking their photo almost completely unclad. Boobs, butt, pvssy showing to the world. See most of our younger girls what they have become cause of bad morals undecided

Females, please you too can take well decently dress photo shoot and still look gorgeously beautiful.

I love this. I thought all you females defend yourselves in these things thereby making it worse.

If many of your gender can condemn the wrongdoings by your gender like this, things would have improved.

Men do condemn their own but you see this your gender, they will be like:

Leave people to live their lives how they want.

Don't judge.

Face your own life. etc

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SmartPolician: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Dude looks cute.
He should try marriage again.
He shouldn't have let Sonia Morales go.
That lady is drop-dead gorgeous even after having their baby.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Holla911(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2022
oluztx:

To dey find trouble dey give you orgasm ba ?
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=endsarrrs post=109294611]Congratulations! Happy birthday IK.

He looks completely OKAY, DECENT in the photos.

Most of our female celebrities should try to stop taking their photo almost completely unclad. Boobs, butt, pvssy showing to the world. See most of our younger girls what they have become cause of bad morals undecided

Females, please you too can take well decently dress photo shoot and still look gorgeously beautiful.

[color=#990000][/color]How will their market sell if dem no dress naked
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by bahdpersona(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quof those hor=Hammyaladin post=109300643] its a wig! [/quote] it's planted
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cute cute guy.

But why does he wear wiggg
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Destinylink(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hahaha! I think say IK get bald head!
Hmm! What do I know!

Anyways, Happy Birthday to Him.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by We4all: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:

I was cracking my brain and wondering what was different about him. I see it’s the hair make over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Lilian Esoro-franklin's Babyshower / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.