Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy (19709 Views)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / 2022 WCQ: Ahmed Musa Gifts Super Eagles Teammates ₦5 Million / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by kalvoken(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
God why na.

People are just busy looking for where to spend their money. whereas, some don't see the the money at all.

Though, all na business sha, you use money to find more money.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Benards(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
All these money , even the 50 million naira is nothing to These players.

10 million naira is less than 20 thousand pounds. And you expect the whole squad to share 10 million naira.

Something that kelechi ihanacho will spend in a club in one night.

I even see it as an insult to the players.

How much do you have to support

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by 8stargeneral: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I don't like the fact that our super eagles gets financial motivation to win a match or a trophy....

This usually gives them the impression that they must do everything to win and in that order, they will begin to play trash and lose halfway...

We should allow them to play with the interest and love for the game and sport.... After the whole tournament, you can then wire them the money...

And I assure everyone, now that money is involve, they will definitely lose their next match ...

We don't usually know what the money is meant for behind the scene... If it's to make them lose, so that the person will stake Nigeria to lose and then cash out ...
D money is to motivate them sir...Notting wrong in doing that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Bigboy911: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2022
kernniejay:
I am waitng to read what our igbo colleagues have to say about the generosity of their comrade to the "zoo" team.

Meanwhile, any team that can score at least 2 goals against the super chicken will beat them because I dont think they can score beyond a goal in any match. Just check their past scoring records up to the last 2 years or even more. They hardly have more than 1 goal in most games.
Most Yoruba smelly tins reason like mad d0gs

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Dreytonisback(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I don't like the fact that our super eagles gets financial motivation to win a match or a trophy....

This usually gives them the impression that they must do everything to win and in that order, they will begin to play trash and lose halfway...

Giving them money don't change their style of play bc we both know #10million or #50million is chicken change for them all

Let's just appreciate the giver, unlike Nigeria president who's not even aware of the ongoing Afcon, burantashi mfvcker

Lights up my kpoli in peace

We should allow them to play with the interest and love for the game and sport.... After the whole tournament, you can then wire them the money...

And I assure everyone, now that money is involve, they will definitely lose their next match ...

We don't usually know what the money is meant for behind the scene... If it's to make them lose, so that the person will stake Nigeria to lose and then cash out ...

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by MPESA(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
complexBoss12:
I was expecting this, people just love hugging the spotlight.

Better than you that contributes nothing.

Let's learn how to appreciate because he owns you or them nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2022
These footballers are already made.They are richer than you.Help the poor Nigerians.
Besides does this man pay his staff well?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by TheOmoney(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2022
psychologist:
But why should be allowed to speak to them about money during half time

Who does that

As if he's the team manager
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by mgccrown(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2022
that man no wan make him ticket cut o. he must have bet with a hug sum of money Nigeria to win. Igbo man no d carry last I.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Prisco4luv(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
That's awesome from onyema..
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Stjims: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

10 million naira is less than 20 thousand pounds. And you expect the whole squad to share 10 million naira.

How's that insult to the players?
A man who have been flying them for free in recent time.
The rich always want more, beside let them speak for themselves.
You can support them with a billion naira. If you think 10m from a man is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by shedy03(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
kernniejay:
I am waitng to read what our igbo colleagues have to say about the generosity of their comrade to the "zoo" team.

Meanwhile, any team that can score at least 2 goals against the super chicken will beat them because I dont think they can score beyond a goal in any match. Just check their past scoring records up to the last 2 years or even more. They hardly have more than 1 goal in most games.
This man, u don't sound patriotic. U sure say u be Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by malvisguy212: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2022
vedaxcool:
grin grin Gazette of liars will be like but ordinary blackmail money you cannot pay us, now you are wasting money on footballers who have nothing to blackmail you with. grin grin
politics have really affected your Brain... you think of politics day and night.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Childofaking: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2022
N50M is no longer " a whooping sum". it is less than $100,000.00

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by vikkeee(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2022
That money na chicken change to iheanacho and co. Give it to the common man who really needs it oga
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2022
And what of dangote and others Seems like it's only the igbos that has the interest of Nigeria at heart undecided oga use that money and set 50 young men in your village up , it will help reduce number of agbero at total filling station ihiala...

Oka mma na ahia

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by azikiweironsi(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

Sometimes, I just wonder who can satisfy Nigerian. Of course #10m is small in the eyes of some of the players because what they earn. But the gift is just a motivating factor. Showing them that they are not forgotten. If more of Onyemas are doing the same, definitely, they earn more. Let's learn how to appreciate our boys when they perform well and more to emulate the good gesture of the giver.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by azikiweironsi(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Stjims:

How's that insult to the players?
A man who have been flying them for free in recent time.
The rich always want more, beside let them speak for themselves.
You can support them with a billion naira. If you think 10m from a man is an insult.

Well said. Infact, most people that criticized this gesture, cannot offer the smallest #50 to a begger.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by SIONKPO1(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2022
These Men should stop spoiling the already rich Players with money,that money can empower 50 poor people
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Anndrew(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

lolz..atleast it from a private business man..is a gift to the players..there warefare is from fg..what kelechi will spend in one night,the fg will spend kelechi net worth in 20sec..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Victorclean1: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
A legit money. Biafran trying for the zoo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by koning: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

You and all the m.orons wey dash you likes are compound e.diots. You think Mr. Allen Onyema does not know how much our players earn at their various clubs. Besides, players welcome this kind of cash gifts because they will immidiately give it out to extended family members or friends in need back home.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by TheKingsmann(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2022
pretydiva:
You people should be calming down biko. The game just started. All this ones na initial gra gra oo
Pls Sharap there, enemy of progress
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by haslaw(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2022
futurerex:
MVP

Allen Onyema for president instead of lifeless Tinubu!

Victorclean1:
A legit money. Biafran trying for the zoo.

EndBuhariNow:
And what of dangote and others Seems like it's only the igbos that has the interest of Nigeria at heart undecided oga use that money and set 50 young men in your village up , it will help reduce number of agbero at total filling station ihiala...

Oka mma na ahia

Allen Onyema of Air Peace is a wanted criminal by the US government for identity theft falsifying documents and laundering over 20 million dollars in the US

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by ofiko123(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Wishing the super eagles success in this year AFCON..
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by vedaxcool(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
malvisguy212:
politics have really affected your Brain... you think of politics day and night.
[/s]

You see what you are!
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by GoldenCrown1160: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sense is far from you
OhBritannia:

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by Stevyne: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

Omo weyre!!

How much deh your papa account.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wow, good one from him, he's really their number one fan, this are the motivation they need for them to soar high and bring back the cup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
haslaw:

Allen Onyema of Air Peace is a wanted criminal by the US government for identity theft falsifying documents and laundering over 20 million dollars in the US

What of Chicago drug lord Fbi no longer looking for him
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by bitbillionaire: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nice one Onyema. Nigeria MUST and WiLL win the cup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Allen Onyema Gifts Super Eagles ₦10m, Promises ₦50m For Trophy by jclassiq(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
yanabasee:

It's a very stupid move from that dumb guy.
Every time the idiot promises money they lose... So i think he is doing it intentionally for his own selfish interest.
Money always makes those guys begin to misbehave so always promising money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube / Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? / Microsoft Cortana Wins Apple Siri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.