Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad (737 Views)

Algerians Are More Good-looking Than Egyptian And Moroccan Guys / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by Intoboy(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Masturbation is basically not advisable bcus of the side effects it comes with buh being a sharp guy i see a lot of advantages in it.
We all get dis sexual urge dat is almost irresistible,it happens to everyone and some of us are lucky to have someone to always help wen it comes,some of us don't buh we have the money to get wat we want,what abt does that are broke and single?
We all knw our girls are not to be trusted dis days, masturbation will help you reduce the emotional stress and trauma...few advantages of masturbation

1.it reduces rape...broke and single guys will not have the tot of rape
2.It makes you less attracted to women...this is for the broke and single guys, you'll ease yourself the stress of chasing women cos you'll be less attracted to them and dat gives you time for yourself
3.It saves you from STD and pregnancy wahala

It comes with a lot of disadvantages buh looking at the advantages,i will rather masturbate dan go around fucking Nigerian bitches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by emmyluizzz: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2022
so op you are telling us to beat our meat?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by donbachi(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
It puts money in your bank accounts.
Re: Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by Jerewise332(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2022
This thread is coming from the pit of hell

How on earth a reasonable person will wake up and start posting rubbish ?

Oga op masturbation whether for broke or single is guys no way good

Masturbation causes more damages than you think

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by Lalami3232(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
I don discover say no matter something bad, devil and his agents must always come out with ways to justify the nonsense. Dem go justify yahoo say na wetin the colonial masters take from us na we dey take back so. Dem go justify HOElosho work say person need to use wetin E get to get wetin E want. Dem go justify banditry and hooliganism say dem be freedom fighters. I don tire for people abeg!!! So masturbation na good thing for your mind? Before you dey maturbate, wetin you dey picture for your mind? No be person unclothedness Why waste your sperm for free when u fit sell am for hospital? Forget wetin online miscreants dey tell you, go ask chronic masturbators and hear real life story from dem. Masturbation no be wetin a reasonable person sef go talk say E good. Even as foolish as animals, dem no dey masturbate. If sex hungry dem, dem go find a sex mate. So why humans wey claim to get sense go dey masturbate? Your points be say masturbation no dey lead to rape abi? A person wey fit use E own hand take fvck his/herself, why u feel say he/she no go fvck the opposite sex if dem get chance? Who tell you say masturbation dey make you less attractive to the opposite sex? Na person wey never see oil na go say E no go chop yam.
Oga/madam, stop encouraging masturbation for this forum because it's bad. But since you say masturbation is good, then I wish the good thing for your children and family members.
I'm done here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by Divoc19(f): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2022
True op.
Anything that has a disadvantage has an advantage
Re: Masturbation Does More Good Than Bad by Chuksyno(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2022
No get girlfriend, no marry wife, just keep masturbating till end of your life since masturbation is good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Woman On A Flight Wakes Up And Find Man handling Her Br3ast / Choose Between The Two / Where Can One Find Decent Working Class Lady For Serious Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.