Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano (36779 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by tophumble(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by iCauseTrouble: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
smiley
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by blazetitov: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Seems this lunatic has been on drugs because i cannot understand the motive for the senseless killing of the poor girl.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by d4gmail: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
So this family can afford ₦100,000 for ransome of their son, yet they allow their 13yrs daughter to hawk from street to street. What a shame! cry
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by DonBenny77(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Abowki tins
How can you kidnap a hawker for ransom
"Next level" is upon us
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
But the north is not like this before, there is sharia law. I dont just understand what is now leading them into killing & kidnapping themselves.

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Sucolee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
This life self....
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by DopeChick(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is so sad . I hope the Super Eagles players don't see this story. We need that win against Sudan.

ALL THE GAMES
AFCON LiveScore on https://www.dopereporters.com/

benjackugo:
"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano (Photos)

...Kidnapper demanded N1m ransom from victim's family after burying victim's body in a shallow grave

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYn1w8ENy57/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Benchilwell: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Foolish boy see is face like cow ,but my own is that it seem they curse Nairaland with tribalism, see some foolish pple comment like amateur kids

2 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by anataala: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fear drugs
Yinkakolawole:
But the north is not like this before, there is sharia law. I dont just understand what is now leading them into killing & kidnapping themselves.

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
At the end of the day, even mûdslîmé men don't respect their women.
They're the biggest violators of their women's rights from pedophilia, to kidnapping little girls for sex slavery, to obtaining prostitutes for Bandits, to FGM, life has always been a tragedy for mûdslîmé women.

[img]https://images./6kFi0ENx0SKQNXl6kYMp3E.jpg[/img]
I wish you experience this

2 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Funkymode(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Muslims are the largest terrorists organization in the world, no doubt about it
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by adebwalex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dexpro:
Go get a life.

He dont need to get a life, because he is just a USLESS FELLOW ANIMAL but in human appearance.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by RPG2020(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Repent Mohamed is coming soon �
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Very sad, the guy must have being drugged up, now an innocent life have been wasted.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
How did he expect a hawker's family to afford 13 million?

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Bimpe29: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Aundhubillahi mina shaitan rajeem.

Astaghfirullaha wa'atubu ilehi.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by mukthar2000(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Useless aboki boy, when u see them flaunting around with luxury life you we think their way is legit, very heartless being .
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Solsix(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
I think say nah only east they do kidnapping
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Dexpro: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
adebwalex:

He dont need to get a life, because he is just a USLESS FELLOW ANIMAL but in human appearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Gunayo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
The same sharia law led them to it. The brutality associated with the practice of sharia laws as hardened so many of them heart to practice these act of wickedness. Hypocrites.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Lovenorth: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Useless boy
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Funkymode(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

They've mixed with the useless Muslims fulanis, animal's mentality naw

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Clintifydan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
So the hisbah group isn't aware of this post
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Lovenorth: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
They're the biggest violators of their women's rights from pedophilia, to kidnapping little girls for sex slavery, to obtaining prostitutes for Bandits, to FGM, life has always been a tragedy for mûdslîmé women.

Even the people that worship human being like them have some useless thing to say

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Somehow we still manage to blame women and women’s conduct for the danger they face.
When the common denominator is men
AllahIsSatan:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by DrMrsFunmi(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
The suspect looks more like a Yoruba Muslim, anyway Aboki Muslims are miners too, rip to the girl
to be frank, that guy doesn't look like a Northerner..
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by ablejesus26(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
airminem:
Useless afonja has influenced aboki and murder a 13years old wife to a mallam in kano.

Afonjaaa, they are now finding their way to kano to practice their trade(rituals)

RIP to the child

I was given an unnecessary ban for no justifiable reason but your type whose life starts and ends in doing Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos will post dis kind rubbish and go scott free sad
Oga seun how far nah angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by CHANCE2: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
The NPF are normally lackluster, extremely incompetent and often thickheaded.
This kidnapper would have been out of circulation had it been they thoroughly investigated the first kidnapping case. Same siblings. Same location. Obviously this guy knows the family well. But because ransome had been paid and the victim released; case closed. NPF no1 problem if Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by DrMrsFunmi(f): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
durangokid:
When they were busy killing Igbos and other non Muslims in the North, nobody was arrested or penalized ,they now think killing is a norm , why won't they turn to themselves, the chicken have come back to roast, killing is the norm , they will pay back to the killings of innocent
to be frank, that guy doesn't look like a Northerner..
check his face well, he's either from the south west or east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) / 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.