Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano (36807 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by belshazzar(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

There's a great deal of unseriousness, mediocrity and hypocrisy in their style of Shariah. If you can't stay true to something, don't expect it to be of true benefit to you.

But it's alright though. For "The Unity" will soon emerge and the New Era is at hand. After he arrives, The Unity will orchestrate the establishment of a New Era where consciousness and guidance will dawn upon the world and the forces of evil will be attacked vigorously

This world is a mess. "The Unity" is coming to save it!

N.B.: The Unity is not Jesus Or Mahdi or Anti Christ undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6929181/two-hen-political-satire
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Das1mama: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let dem kill dis bastard Asap....
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Comedian2019: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is what you get when you give birth to a child and throw him to the streets in the name of almajiri. The carelessness of yesterday is yielding fruits.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by IbileIfe: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mutants of fake religion.
False religion breeds demons.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
But the north is not like this before, there is sharia law. I dont just understand what is now leading them into killing & kidnapping themselves.
The heaar of man has changed.
We all , or most seek for money no matter the means.
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
The heaar of man has changed. We all , or most seek for money no matter the means.
you are right
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by FirmTR(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
cyrusmillz:
The kind of news emanating from every region of the country these days is so unsettling . WTF is going on .

I dey tell you
The thing eh, I nor dey understand
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Peace1993: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
But the north is not like this before, there is sharia law. I dont just understand what is now leading them into killing & kidnapping themselves.
Na copy copy dy do dem. Dem don adopt almost everything for south finish. Na Lagos lifestyle dem dy live for Kano. Dem sabi naira marley and zlatan pass the southern guys sef…..
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by akwunmi(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2022
I wonder if most Christians really know they are more terror in nature to Muslims than the muslims de call terrorist becos they just hate hate Muslims,attack,propagate against islam and push Muslims to the wall with their bad attitude n when they fight back .you call them terrorist!!!
Really
Why is it so hard to tolerate n respect other people's religion n let peace rain.
When Ur Christians bro/sis commits a crime
You don't tag him/her to Jesus/Bible/Christianity and Muslims too are so respectful to u guys by not doing so too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6936304/man-kills-three-daughters-enugu

Bu it is so easy for u GUYS to quickly tag a criminal to Muhammad (MAY PEACE B UPON HIM)/Qur'an/islam when he/she commits a crime just because he/she is a Muslim??
Why can't u just condemn evil and kip it simple.
Same hypocrites will still come out n call Muslims fanatics.Most of u really need to work on your evil mindset about Muslims N face reality because we are Ur brothers and sisters,check Ur family background very well n tell me if U will not find one Christian or Muslim In d same family running with ONE BLOOD. GOD(ALLAH) made it so. No p if you don't want to be Muslim,No one is forcing u to accept d religion if u don't want. But for peace to rain U MUST ACCEPT TO TOLERATE N RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGION IF U A TRUE FOLLOWER OF JESUS.(MAY PEACE B UPON HIM).

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Yankee101: 2:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Please strangle him with a hijab too
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by DoctorStylish: 5:30am On Jan 13, 2022
This is why we urge family planning and giving birth to children one can cater for . The number of low lives, thugs hooligans to be and society cancers are increasing . careless childbirth
Look at how he look like a buffoon Illiterate
Kano be having misplaced priorities instead of tightening the security of the state , increasing the literacy levels and also removing alot of thugs and society cancers from the streets instead they rather focus of banning mannequin
Why would anyone be subjected to this fate let alone a 13 year old .
I hate to say this but that guy should be skinned alive and rot in kiri kiri
If the family had spare 13 million or 1 mill will she be hawking ?
The illiterate didn’t think about this one
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by syntekelite(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheRealOwner:
What a sad story.

Fear North. These people will kill their own people in broad daylight, not to talk of you that is considered an infidel without thinking twice

You kidnapped a hawker and start demanding ₦1M. If her family get spare ₦1M, she go dey hawk??

Brainless, brutal and bereft set of people.

The kidnap na format How did he cal the parents??.. confirm psychopath na hin be the guy ,the ransom is an after thought.. he works alone and targets kids..definitely pedophilia ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.