Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Dad Is Been Used. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Is Been Used. (363 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Is Been Used. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2022
From a friend to Nairalanders.
Hello everyone,

My story is a very long one but please take your time and digest to help me and my siblings handle this situation.

I am not the kind of person that do share my issues with people, I rather find a solution to heal the situation than allowing people's opinion that would be decisive at times and can also get you more confused to decide my next in action.

My Dad's attitude has totally changed towards his children and this is exactly what's about to tear us his children apart from him.

I don't even know where to start from.

Before I start, I want to let you know that my Dad is a good and a God fearing man even up till this moment but we his children don't really understand what's going on in our family again.

My Dad lost his wife about 12years ago and till date we have been living happily after we lost our dear mum to breast cancer.

Then, being the first son amongst my Dad's 7 children ,I was in Jss3 and about writing my Junior waec when my mum gave up the ghost.

Since I lost my mum, Dad has been taking a very good care of us to the extent of making sure he cater for our spiritual through prayers, seeing i and my elder sister through university although we also contributed enormously to our educational project and thank God today we are graduates waiting to be mobilized for Nysc.

I and my sister (graduate also) are currently working as we wait for Nysc mobilization and make sure we don't bother our Dad financially.
Still, we make sure our family don't lack little things we can afford.

Another Sunday came, one of these girls announced to one of my sisters of her decision to attend a handcraft training institute close to my house and a bit close theirs.

This my sister jokingly asked her where she would be staying for the one year training (abi she would be staying in the school hostel) my sister was shocked when one of the girls told her she will be staying with us.

Beware, this my sister is not in any way in support of my Dad's sudden attitudinal changes that have made him channel all his attention to these girls and their household.

My Dad never told us all these, even to to consult us his children, but we heard it from one of the girls.

In our two room apartment(face me I face you house).

My elder sister had to calm everyone of us down in order confront my Dad.

We are about saying our prayer and interrupted by asking him if what one of the girls said is true.

My Dad became angry, yelling and telling us that no one has the right to question his decision and it final.

And no one would stop him.

Please help us.

I don't know what to do about this situation as I have younger ones my Dad should focus on than giving all your attention to these girls and family of a mother and a father still young and alive with 11 children.
Re: My Dad Is Been Used. by Kriss216: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2022
I don't understand anything here

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Been Used. by Mariangeles(f): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2022
I was following, until I got to the below point:

Another Sunday came, one of these girls announced to one of my sisters of her decision to attend a handcraft training institute close to my house and a bit close theirs.

You held back a lot of information and went straight to the above. You veered off track and we lost you.

First of all, who is “one of these girls” and what is she to your dad?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Been Used. by Ulunne777(f): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2022
seems a paragraph got erased.
Dear Op come and tell us Who the girls are
Re: My Dad Is Been Used. by rooftops: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
How do people without money confidently give birth to large number of kids. God!!! 11 children shocked
Re: My Dad Is Been Used. by DrMrsFunmi(f): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ulunne777:
seems a paragraph got erased.
Dear Op come and tell us Who the girls are
truly a paragraph was omitted.
here is the link to the modified thread https://www.nairaland.com/6935865/modified-dad-been-used

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery That Surrounds The Woman(Val edition) / How Widows Mite Foundation Is Improving The Lives Of African Communities / Wife To Be, Pregnant Woman, Husband, Brother Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.