Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? (35674 Views)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
CSTRR:
Someone on Twitter said Nigeria is a country where we choose among the worst of us to govern the rest of us.

How true.

You only need to look at the buffoon we have in power.
And crooks and criminals are looking to replace him.

The worst the corrupt legacy, the better your chances of becoming president in Nigeria.

And you wonder why every positive index in Nigeria is tending down, and anything good is leaving in droves, be it human or capital.
Trump vs Biden was what? Politics isn't for the best-brained. You need clout and structure. You guys should join the game or keep quiet and let those who have the clout run the play. Enough of this silly, childish emotional attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by kkgrace: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
The service of an accountant is needed in a food company along Lagos Ibadan express way. Applicant must have a background in FMCG and must also have proficiency in the use of ERP. Interested candidates should call 08078024085 or chat me up on WhatsApp 08034932126 or send your resume to andrew.okpor@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Queenella20:
Atiku all the way

have they settled the matter over his eligibility?
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Jagunlabiodua: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Only a southern fool will vote Atiku a northern Fulani Muslim, Think about your future generations running to Lagos or why can't they run to Adamawa.

Tinubu is 1 million times better than Atiku

Atiku will presidency means Fulani total capture of the southern resources.

Atiku and Fulani contributes nothing to Nigeria other than Banditry, Nepotism and lawless, only a mad southerner will vote Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alexis11:

You guys are so insignificant that you have to drag SS along for relevance. grin
you still got my message fam
Afonjas are on their own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Alexis11: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
Only a southern fool will vote Atiku a northern Fulani Muslim, Think about your future generations running to Lagos or why can't they run to Adamawa.

Tinubu is 1 million times better than Atiku

Atiku will presidency means Fulani total capture of the southern resources.

Atiku and Fulani contributes nothing to Nigeria other than Banditry, Nepotism and lawless, only a mad southerner will vote Atiku.

Unfortunately, jealousy and hate has made some persons (majorly from a particular region) mad.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Alexis11: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Paxxcarl:
you still got my message fam
Afonjas are on their own grin

Ask your parents about 1993 elections.
That is how other Nigerians support Yoruba.

Only Igbos exhibited their hatred as usual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Duru009(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Like for Atiku

Share for Tinubu.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by olamike02: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
gartamanta:
If the elections were between Atiku(PDP) and Tinubu(APC),then it will probably mean Atiku winning in a landslide

The reason is that outside the South West, Tinubu has no chance of defeating Atiku anywhere else in Nigeria
Election is not won in Nairaland, you know.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Cchuks27(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
PDP are too desperate for power shift and should thread carefully. Nigeria is a multicultural and secular country, hence, there are natural laws (not written) that ought to be followed, hence, the repercussion in the future. While I don't support a Tinubu Presidency, it is expected that power should ideally and morally go back south, this is a gentle but unwritten agreement between both sides of the country.

Personally, I would support a Fashola Presidency if Buhari decides to repay the southwest for their support in 2015. While I have naturally grown fond of PDP and become their supporter, I don't support an Atiku Presidency mainly because he's from the north and ideally, power must return to the south for this country to be balanced in governance. Hence, there might come a time when it will be only north ruling this country and nobody will be able to challenge this.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crimper:
Atiku is a more solid candidate than tinubu. He’ll build a better foundation for Nigerians and make the giant of Africa more great.

Why did you think Atiku is a more solid candidate than Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by brookz: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
After going tru the comments, 95% of those supporting Atiku na deluded ipob e-miscreants grin grin

BAT all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by shinealight(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
what was atiku contribution?

We know u igbos will queue behind atiku so we ain't surprised.

U have umahi, Anyim to promote but u don't care,your only ambition come 2023 is to stop tinubu

You’re absolutely correct! Most Ibos prefer to be permanently under the Hausa/Fulani jackboot than vote for Tinubu. Reminds one of the saying: cutting one’s nose to spite the face. No wahala….I hope they will not suffer the fate of being booted out of the North again. As Bola Ige would say…..make we siddon look!

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Igbos are about to betray the South again, like they did when their father (Nnamdi Azikwe) teamed up with Ahmadu Bello and the NPC to suppress Awolowo's advice to include a secession clause in the independence constitution.

And yet, they are always quick to call Yorubas Northern slaves, when they are in fact the slaves.

If you like, vote Atiku out of hate for Tinubu, but just know that power should come South, not go North.

Politics is a game of interest, not hate.

I still don't know what Tinubu did to you people.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Freebills12: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinibu all the way, I am an Igbo man but I won't support any Fulani man to rule Nigeria... A Yuroba Muslim and a Christian northerner is a good choice for Nigeria. They will not be as rigid in evil as Buhari, Christian civilization will surely play better on the part of VP. Yuroba Muslims are not as wicked as the northerners

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by patpaul: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Atiku and tiefnubu na mate. God punish satan, let APC make mistake bring Tinubu make Atiku carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
ndamanibrahim12:
The 2023 elections is fast approaching, and we would like to find out your preferred candidate between Atiku and Tinubu. Who do you think would be the next president of Nigeria between these two?
None. Same old wizards
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Atiku all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Freebills12:
Tinibu all the way, I am an Igbo man but I won't support any Fulani man to rule Nigeria... A Yuroba Muslim and a Christian northerner is a good choice for Nigeria. They will not be as rigid in evil as Buhari, Christian civilization will surely play better on the part of VP. Yuroba Muslims are not as wicked as the northerners
foolish quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by olas24u(f): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crimper:
Atiku is a more solid candidate than tinubu. He’ll build a better foundation for Nigerians and make the giant of Africa more great.
How much were you paid?you opened an account to write this right?No more hausa fulani for a period.Nigeria belongs to all tribes
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by aribisala0(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
HROfficial:

I suggest you also look up the difference between "would" and "could". Both Atiku and Tinubu could be president in 2023 but neither will
Half knowledge is dangerous

Do not bother , you are out of your depth

Would implies desire on the part of the subject

Would be husband
Would be Champion
Would be President
Or Conditional
"I would give you the money but I am broke"
If i was born in the same generation I would marry her"

"O that you would stick to what you know and not be a pesky irritant"
Could does not even come into it

Fela had a song called Opposite people for tangential folk

Do not bother to respond

Just be silent and go away
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by icedbreez(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alexis11:

You these shameless lots should stop including SS in your madness.

Most SS people don't even want to hear anything Fulani again. They prefer anybody from the South.

Mate look at the Headline again. emphasis on "between"
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by CoolAmbience(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crimper:

Akuko!

Atiku can't be President.

Even Tinubu.

Nothing solid about the duo.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by IprintMONEY: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Instead of bringing osinbanjo, them dey bring tinubu
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by saintrow1: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Presidency belongs to the south so atiku as no business contesting. To all those fucking igbos here that are rooting for atiku. I suggest you go and watch Rwanda genocide documentary because if tinubu/osibanjo do not occupy aso rock in 2023, you people will see hell. What awolowo did to you during the civil war is nothing compare to what tinubu will do to you fools. You want to live and do your business in south west but you don't want a yoruba man to be a president, you all must be mad.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by aribisala0(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
HROfficial:

I suggest you also look up the difference between "would" and "could". Both Atiku and Tinubu could be president in 2023 but neither will
Half knowledge is dangerous

Do not bother , you are out of your depth

Would implies desire on the part of the subject

Would be husband
Would be Champion
Would be President
Or Conditional
"I would give you the money but I am broke"
If i was born in the same generation I would marry her"(Delilah) perfect conditional tense

"O that you would stick to what you know and not be a pesky irritant"
O
Could does not even come into it
In the case of this thread the title is incongruous . "Who would be President" They both would be as would a million other pretenders
Who will or who shall is a completely different matter

Fela had a song called Opposite people for tangential folk

Do not bother to respond

Just be silent and go away
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by 1phone(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Goodluck jonathan
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by sucess001(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election

Yet he won't the governorship election to adamawa
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by muhammaduyusufu: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alexis11:

Ask your parents about 1993 elections.
That is how other Nigerians support Yoruba.

Only Igbos exhibited their hatred as usual. cheesy
lmao man thinks he still lives in 1993
Ironic
No be the same hatred una dey give igbos ?
Afonjas always known to asslick the northerners
Even if it mean’s betraying their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Freebills12: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
shinealight:

You’re absolutely correct! Most Ibos prefer to be permanently under the Hausa/Fulani jackboot than vote for Tinubu. Reminds one of the saying: cutting one’s nose to spite the face. No wahala….I hope they will not suffer the fate of being booted out of the North again. As Bola Ige would say…..make we siddon look!

Only those born in 2020 will be saying this, the Yorubas betrayed the south in 2015 by voting for Buhari against Jonathan, now you are blaming others for doing that which you people did in 2015. In 2015 Oluremi Sonaiya of Kowa Party contested why didn't the Yorubas vote for him since he is a Yoruba man, leave the Igbos alone. Though for me I prefer a Tinibu to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by saintrow1: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
The Igbos are about to betray the South again, like they did when their father (Nnamdi Azikwe) teamed up with Ahmadu Bello and the NPC to suppress Awolowo's advice to include a secession clause in the independence constitution.

And yet, they are always quick to call Yorubas Northern slaves, when they are in fact the slaves.

If you like, vote Atiku out of hate for Tinubu, but just know that power should come South, not go North.

Politics is a game of interest, not hate.

I still don't know what Tinubu did to you people.

Yorubas will be ready for a show down this time around. They think that tinubu is a soft man like awolowo and abiola. When pastor adeboye said Nigeria might not exist after 2023 you people think he was speaking in tongues.

To all igbos out there, all your businesses in yoruba land will be set on fire including your house. You people will perish like vegetables

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.