Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? (35690 Views)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by akilo1: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
One will rule from Dubai and the other in london
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by jrjfjfj: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
MPESA:

Yeah the name is cool but let's us think about future of our few generation to come , tribv aside if South West only get Tinubu or Osinbajo to present to Nigeria I don't see it as good products coming from South West.... I mean in a population of over 50 millions South West na only this two then it's a shame because both are people with questionable Mark all over them.

P.s
Femi Adesina and co can and will be a better option for both Nigerians and south west. and there's so many people like femi Adesina out there ....
P.ss
King maker that want to be a king is a joke , greedy and selfish.
let me tell ,you the truth .The Northerners are not comfortable in giving tinubu the presidency because they know he is tough and won't be a puppet and would resist the Northern dominance unlike other southerners like Gej and obj who was controlled by Northern cabals during their tenure ,to the extent that they couldn't fix their home towns in otueke and ota ,same as osinbajo or femi adeshina who can be easily controlled by the Northern Oligarch ,and they won't be able to add any value to Yorubas and even Nigeria, But as you see Tinubu ,ehn That man is tough ,he likes to take charge and control .He can act like a fool to get what he want,but trust me when he gets it ,he would take absolute control .Do you know that Tinubu is the only man preventing the igbos and fulanis from taking Lagos away from Yorubas, do you know that if not for Tinubu, PDP would have won lagos ,and probably you might have an igbo governor in lagos.This is why igbos continue to attack him daily .When Tinubu get the presidency, he will overrun the Northern cabals and Fulani Oligarch with the backing of America,since the English also back fulani up ,Trust me Yorubas would own and control Nigeria ,once tinubu becomes president ,We would surely defeat igbos and fulanis .Just watch this space.

4 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
You all are free to vote/campaign for whoever you like, but stop attacking who doesn't share from your views and vote who they like.

Big up and learn property politics
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na so dem start to chose macula over Soludo and Andy Ubah.

kontinuessssssss
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yomi531(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu abeggg

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by xalex77c: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
PoshBoss007:
This argument shows the country isn't ready to move forward yet. It's glaring. One is about to off , the other only remembers Nigeria during election period, but these are the two Nigerians wan die on top their matter. Tueh!!!
grin grin grin guy why
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yomi531(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
yomi531:
Tinubu abeggg
All the Fulani slaves Saying Atiku, Una mumu never do??

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by ceeceeco: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
None. This is not the kind of people who'll move this nation forward, not @ all. Absolutely not!

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Eastlink(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
what was atiku contribution?

We know u igbos will queue behind atiku so we ain't surprised.

U have umahi, Anyim to promote but u don't care,your only ambition come 2023 is to stop tinubu
You Tinubu boys will never get sense. I suppose you lots think Igbos are behind Atiefku. You lot sleep and see Igbo in your dream. So in over 200 ethnic groups with the SS/Ijaw boys fully with the PDP, you lots foolishly conclude only Igbos are against Tinubu. Let Atifku seek votes from his tribe, same as Yoruba's. Igbos are throwing their weight behind the Presidency or hell!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by lagonovo: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
I want Atiku so Nigerians can learn more lessons to prepare them for the future grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Power going south, atiki shud go and fry suya

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Blakpot: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Both are terrible candidates if we want to get rid of the old corrupt elite system. But if they the only candidates, Atiku on the grounds that he doesn't look like who would drop dead at any moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Johnnoo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
None of them is good enough. Nigeria has been through a lot....
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election
Do you even know what you are saying?
I was at an occasion where he was present with many other dignitaries. I saw how governors, senators and ministers trembled at his presence. Remember how Tinubu went to the airport to receive him when he came back from Dubai. Yes, that's how powerful he is. He is among the top-three most powerful figures in Nigeria. Tinubu is not among the top five.
Tinubu is very popular in the South-West and that's where it ends. He is an unknown entity in the South-East, South-South and the entire North. That's were Atiku has an edge.
He has massive following in the South( I donno why) and is also very popular in the North.
Reason why he was able to garner over eleven million votes in the last election(Never in the history of Nigeria has a person lost an election with that amount of votes).
Tell me how he'll lose to Tinubu in an honest election?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Gaabasky: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
North and Fulani factors with Atiku predicament as a highly corrupt according to Obj.

Tinubu stand a better chance

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Ugonna62: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election
He is not intrested in building pipe from the state pause to his pocket.he is not a local politician,he is a national politician,he is not as greedy as the man in lagos therfor not intrested in shortchanging the good pple of adamawa, in any form,he is not intrested in building political hegmony and instal stooges whose only motive is to capture power and impovrish the people.,let me remind you that the journey to 2023 is not about who controls what for selfish reasons but about total turn around of Nig.for the good of the pple and not a few,Nigerians have sufferd enough so we dont need to wast one minute after the exit of buhari from the villa with another deadwood.pls be guided because to make Nigeria work again Waziri Adamawa is the Man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by humility33(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
what was atiku contribution?

We know u igbos will queue behind atiku so we ain't surprised.

U have umahi, Anyim to promote but u don't care,your only ambition come 2023 is to stop tinubu
Oga stop looking for ways to deceive the Ibos

U know deeply no ibo will be allowed or even elected up north as it is now for presidency

So their best shoot at the presidency is by first becoming a VP and that what Atiku offers the South East

So you know deeply that Tinubu stand no ch ance against atiku but you just wanna divide the Ibos and make them support Umahi and co will never win the presidential election at the moment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
None of them will ever rule Nigeria. They will be disgraced before 2023.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by showafrica(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
PoshBoss007:
This argument shows the country isn't ready to move forward yet. It's glaring. One is about to off, the other only remembers Nigeria during election period, but these are the two Nigerians wan die on top their matter. Tueh!!!

Lol, i suspect its planned topic with one of the moderators Atiku fans initiated. Somehow i pray it happens this way so that, ipob will not look back when sitting at home. With these two candidates as the top contestants, Election may not hold in the east. There will be no reason to go to the polls.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bossmalik:
Atiku is the future of Nigeria. tinubu is not going far at all.

Atiku is your future not Nigeria's future. Both of them are criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Gaabasky: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
ote author=jrjfjfj post=109341153]let me tell ,you the truth .The Northerners are not comfortable in giving tinubu the presidency because they know he is tough and won't be a puppet and would resist the Northern dominance unlike other southerners like Gej and obj who was controlled by Northern cabals during their tenure ,to the extent that they couldn't fix their home towns in otueke and ota ,same as osinbajo or femi adeshina who can be easily controlled by the Northern Oligarch ,and they won't be able to add any value to Yorubas and even Nigeria, But as you see Tinubu ,ehn That man is tough ,he likes to take charge and control .He can act like a fool to get what he want,but trust me when he gets it ,he would take absolute control .Do you know that Tinubu is the only man preventing the igbos and fulanis from taking Lagos away from Yorubas, do you know that if not for Tinubu, PDP would have won lagos ,and probably you might have an igbo governor in lagos.This is why igbos continue to attack him daily .When Tinubu get the presidency, he will overrun the Northern cabals and Fulani Oligarch with the backing of America,since the English also back fulani up ,Trust me Yorubas would own and control Nigeria ,once tinubu becomes president ,We would surely defeat igbos and fulanis .Just watch this space.[/quote]

Are u sure u are a Yoruba man? Don't be tribal bigotry. Tinubu was the first Governor to appoint many non Yoruba to his cabinet. Many Igbo were part of his cabinets even some were even commissioners.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by OgatheTop: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Igbo kill your generation dia!

Phool!

You'll die on top Igbo matter!

Silly yoruboid bastard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by aryzgreat: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anybody but Tinubu is OK.

If Tinubu wins, I will leave this country, even if na Malawi, I will go.

God forbid having another Buhari come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by OgaNurse: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yet PDP won the entire elections in Adamawa state!!

And Adamawa is the entire North
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Do u honestly think Buhari with his performance can win atiku without rigging??

It’s Impossible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by pavoda: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Can you explain how Asiwaju made his money
princdebola201:
Tinubu that has never served under Fg is a thief but Atiku that made his wealth from custom, sold all nigerian assets ,and awarded bogus contracts in all Nigerian ports is a saint.
Brain is truly paining you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by pavoda: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
ATIKUKAWAI2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by dazzzz: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
NIGERIA KEEP CALM, ATIKU IS COMING�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Don't mind those meth confused addicts.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Echoban: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
All I see are bunch of Atiku telegram /WhatsApp page running to nairaland to unleash stupidity. They are even retarded to make it obvious grin.

They are 2 group, the group for 2019 election opened around 2018 December, then the 2nd group opened @January 11-12.grin.

I'm Happy Tinubu got more like ..

How can someone even compare Atiku to Tinubu in the first place if not for sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by clothingonline(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
North just finished 8yrs

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by aryzgreat: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Do you even know what you are saying?
I was at an occasion where he was present with many other dignitaries. I saw how governors, senators and ministers trembled at his presence. Remember how Tinubu went to the airport to receive him when he came back from Dubai. Yes, that's how powerful he is. He is among the top-three most powerful figures in Nigeria. Tinubu is not among the top five.
Tinubu is very popular in the South-West and that's where it ends. He is an unknown entity in the South-East, South-South and the entire North. That's were Atiku has an edge.
He has massive following in the South( I donno why) and is also very popular in the North.
Reason why he was able to garner over eleven million votes in the last election(Never in the history of Nigeria has a person lost an election with that amount of votes).
Tell me how he'll lose to Tinubu in an honest election?

Atiku is detribalised. His wife Titi is yoruba. He opened many companies in the south like INTELS employing southern youth. He is not a religious fanatic. His popularity spreads across North and South.

On the other hand, Tinubu is a tribalist. We have not forgotten his wife utterance against igbos in the last election where she was blackmailing one igbo lady by telling her " you igbos are ungrateful, what does igbos want etc"

Tinubu used thugs like MC Oluomo to go disrupt election where igbos have huge population in lagos. One can wonder what he will do to igbos if he becomes president.

Tinubu is corrupt, he claimed to be 69yrs while his daughter celebrated 60yrs, na 9 yrs Tinubu take father her daughter?

lets not go into his putting Lagos on his pocket and taking all political positions for his family and inlaw like Rochas.

Bullion van nko?

God forbid Tinubu!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Yemi Osinbajo And Ryong Nam, North Korea's Vice Premier Of Cabinet (photos) / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.