Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 (637 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by Salesagents(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello my fellow Nairalander,

On different social media handles I saw ladies and guys wishing to marry or to be married this year 2022. That brought me to the point of asking, What must one do to be married this year?

My answer is identify and avoid time wasters.

What's yours?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by josephevergreen(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Avoid unserious relationship..be more focused on your goals�✅
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by Sammy101111(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
When you have money woman of your class will come not woman that will put load on your head
This year is for focus
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Just keep sowing to your prophet and the right man/woman will come your way.

This I have seen.
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by Divoc19(f): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Avoid unserious relationship.
Increase your income and maturity
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by Sonnobax15(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
cool
Cool
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by ProfessorAlex: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Attain financial affluence.
As simple as ABC
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by odinson1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Avoid non-virgins. Most of them Are PROSTITUTES who are looking for a Slave/simp they will tie down with marriage and milk dry till he becomes a shell of his former self.

If you are a stubborn man who still wants to get married, just do these things.

1. Never get married to Retired PROSTITUTES/non virgins.

2. Have a good source of income and a nice house or apartment that can accommodate the future family.

3. Never get married to a Broke woman,make sure she has a job or a business she's doing.

4. Never get married to a Social media obsessed woman. You'll regret it,trust me.

5. Never get married to a woman who sees Cooking for HER family as slavery. Also,get married to a woman who knows how to cook.

6. Never get married to a Lazy woman who sits on the couch all day watching Tv.

7. Never get married to a Fat Woman. She'll only get Fatter as time goes by,mostly because she's constantly draining you. Reason why in marriages,the Woman gets fatter as the man gets Thinner.

8. Never get married to a woman who isn't sexually compatible with you, she'll starve you of sex and you will have yourself to blame for believing You get unlimited sex once you get married

9. NEVER FORGET NUMBER 1
Re: Things You Must Do To Marry This Year 2022 by Salesagents(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
odinson1:
Avoid non-virgins. Most of them Are PROSTITUTES who are looking for a Slave/simp they will tie down with marriage and milk dry till he becomes a shell of his former self.

If you are a stubborn man who still wants to get married, just do these things.

1. Never get married to Retired PROSTITUTES/non virgins.

2. Have a good source of income and a nice house or apartment that can accommodate the future family.

3. Never get married to a Broke woman,make sure she has a job or a business she's doing.

4. Never get married to a Social media obsessed woman. You'll regret it,trust me.

5. Never get married to a woman who sees Cooking for HER family as slavery. Also,get married to a woman who knows how to cook.

6. Never get married to a Lazy woman who sits on the couch all day watching Tv.

7. Never get married to a Fat Woman. She'll only get Fatter as time goes by,mostly because she's constantly draining you. Reason why in marriages,the Woman gets fatter as the man gets Thinner.

8. Never get married to a woman who isn't sexually compatible with you, she'll starve you of sex and you will have yourself to blame for believing You get unlimited sex once you get married

9. NEVER FORGET NUMBER 1

Your advices are hilarious but makes sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ Lesbian Nun Get Frisky In Convent, Guess Who's Watching Through The Peephole / Men Attention Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.