Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. (1592 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

1. What I've realized is that when it comes to issues of men and sex, you guys are always "very careful" how you go about the situation.
You all approach it delicately.

2. Men will always support that men be left alone to do as they please when sex is involved. Even when it affects others.
You'll begin to read " Leave him alone. he's old enough to know what he's doing", well no, not all old people know what they're doing.

Some old men can be very reckless and irresponsible when it comes to sex, as if their existences depend on it. And they don't care if they bring shame to their children.

3. Of course, you won't confront those girls. You're a guyman,

4. and would most likely be on the side of Op's father.

5. The Op's sisters should confront them and put them in their place, otherwise, they will takeover their home.

1. Your generalization is off undecided...
I cant speak for other guys out there, but...
I believe every action has consequences and as such I approach ALL matters carefully undecided...

2. Your generalization is off sweetheart undecided...
I can't speak for other men, but I support what/whom I think is right irrespective of gender undecided...

3. Your assertion about why I won't confront them is VERY WRONG!!!!
I won't confront them not because "I'm a guyman" according to you, but because the issue here isn't them, it's OP's father...

He's the one calling them, he's the one texting them, he's the one telling them to come over, he's the one spending the money on them and of course, he's the one INDULGING them...

So why on earth will I confront the other party? When it's clear that it's my father who is chasing them... If they were the ones throwing themselves at my pops when he has frowned against it, ehnhe!!! Then I can go over to them and beat sense into them, get them arrested if need be, but that's clearly not the case here....
If he decides to continue this way, rather than get in his way and incur his wrath, I better sort myself and leave him be undecided...

4. Once again, your assertion of me is VERY WRONG undecided...
I don't support the OP's father AT ALL!!! What made you come to this conclusion biko? undecided

5. I'm not against confrontation, however, direct that confrontation to the right place...

If a dog goes after other dogs, do you confront the "initiator" dog or the dog that's being chased? undecided
Re: Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Tejumola856:
I can see jealousy in you and your siblings, leave your dad, he’s old enough to know what he’s doing.
they should leave him? Easier said than done. Note their parents are alive oo
Re: Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Tejumola856:
I can see jealousy in you and your siblings, leave your dad, he’s old enough to know what he’s doing.
It's obvious you don't have a family. With this comment your it seems you lack parental love and you don't know what it really means to enjoy one.
Re: Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. by Saintmary(f): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
At the end of the day, you elderly siblings will have to contribute money to move out and get a place for yourselves.

Leave the younger ones with Daddy and visit occasionally.

That way, your Dad will start giving attention to the younger ones and he'll have little time left for strangers.

You guys have made things too easy for him by caring for the younger ones in his place.

I suspect that since you're working, you're also contributing to family upkeep. Odikwa very wrong.

You're doing his job for him, so idleness has caused this latest venture.

Also, you stepped into your Mom's role after her passing, also wrong.
You should leave her place vacant and the man will do the needful when the time comes. It's so sad to lose someone so beloved as a mother and wife. But please don't take her place.

Give the man the space to do the necessary things like catering for his younger kids by himself, if your siblings come to you for anything, ask them to go meet Daddy. When responsibilities pile up, he will put on his big Daddy shoes and do his duties.
Re: Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2022
The man is a lucky man because none of his children is bold enough , his children also do not gang up to remind their father that he owes them some responsibility, that they need their privacy at home and strange ladies should reduce their visits. He is a lucky man because some children would have given it to him HOT HOT, they would have also served it hot hot to the ladies. If the man doesn't agree to rent them a house, then he should move out of the house for his children. I mean, it doesn't make sense to live in a 2room apartment, with plenty children, then still bring in ladies.
Favfables1:

And if he doesn't meet their demands? What would you advice they do? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story: How Adultery Saved My Marriage / A Dead Man Found Driving Around / Governor Rochas Okorocha's First Daughter Welcomes Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.