Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ogun guber hopeful, Adegbola, mourns Shonekan's passage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun guber hopeful, Adegbola, mourns Shonekan's passage (124 Views)

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun guber hopeful, Adegbola, mourns Shonekan's passage by Ninejaman: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ogun guber hopeful, Adegbola, mourns Shonekan's passage

A governorship aspirant in Ogun State, Prince John Adegbola, has joined eminent Nigerians to mourn the death of the former Interim National Government (ING) Chief Ernest Shonekan.

Adegbola, who is aspiring under the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in his condolence message said the elder statesman has done his part and contributed immensely to our nationhood.

The message read in parts, "it is my prayer that God grants his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

"Ernest Shonekan was known to be a charming individual with a peerless approach to the game of politics.

"Nigeria will miss him especially at this crucial period that his wealth of experience in politics is needed most".

Shonekan was the ING between August 26 and November 17, 1993, died in Lagos Tuesday at the age of 85

He will be sorely missed, Adegbola mourned.

(1) (Reply)

Peacepro Set To Train 1 Million People Across Africa / Ortom Scores Buhari High In Power Sector Reform / Imo State Government Reinstates Support For Inec, Enjoins Imo People To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.