Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Won’t Contest For Presidency Unless APC Zones Ticket To South East- Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Contest For Presidency Unless APC Zones Ticket To South East- Kalu (249 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Contest For Presidency Unless APC Zones Ticket To South East- Kalu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2022

Re: I Won’t Contest For Presidency Unless APC Zones Ticket To South East- Kalu by ChangetheChange: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kalu front man for Buhari cabal and Atiku

Re: I Won’t Contest For Presidency Unless APC Zones Ticket To South East- Kalu by seborrhic: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fear fear,corrupt,incompetent coward that knew he stood no chance in the first place.
Governor Umuahi is from the same SouthEast and in the same APC.Why didn't he wait for APC to zone it to the South East before declaring his presidential ambition?
Coward with zero chance of becoming president.
This is the person that laid the foundation of the the deep rot Abia State finds itself in.
If not the rottenness Nigeria has found itself would people like Kalu have been walking free & eligible to occupy any office after the massive looting he did as governor?

(1) (Reply)

Bedridden Men And A Hospitalized Country. / Hushpuppi: Lawyers Abandon Suit Seeking To Stop Abba Kyari’s Extradition / Why Is It That When Is Raining NEPA Will Take The Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.