Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. (19107 Views)

. / Clinton Again Fingers Extreme Poverty As The Root Cause Of Extremism And Terror / Does Islamic Religion Support Killing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

Sagamite there is no such thing as death. Unless you found some way of destroying energy. cheesy
I LOVE YOU MAN SERIOUSLY kiss kiss love and only love is my way of life kiss kiss more love to you

There are no excuses or basis of comparison to justify, excuse or mitigate the evil we are seeing from Islamic fundamentalists like LagosShia and Sweetnecta.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sagamite:

There are no excuses or basis of comparison to justify, excuse or mitigate the evil we are seeing from Islamic fundamentalists like LagosShia and Sweetnecta.

ok KING it seems that you really are angry with islam ok i get can you change it, i don't know what religion u are but would Jesus want you to hate,

on a different note ( it is 6pm where ever you live, your wife and kids ( its just a story) are all in the house BOMB your wife is dead your 1 year old child is dead on the floor the 1week old baby is cut in half in his or her bed.  You cry life goes on, you re marry wonderful wife 2 kids same thing happens OK you cry ask god why life goes on a few years later same thing now KING you found out this is because of your religion some thing you believe in( now pay attention)your religion which you believe in says you must then go to war to defend it ( i know i do not know why GOD want little old me are you to defend him either), it is only logical that that is what would happen( religion state that we do not die, we go back to GOD so according to religion Islam is just sending them back to GOD for him/she/it or that to deal with.  No I am not Muslim i am a spiritual being not a religious one my thoughts are controlled by me.  when we learn how to love like Jesus or Mohammed(respect) did then we will understand.

more love to you
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

ok KING it seems that you really are angry with islam ok i get can you change it, i don't know what religion u are but would Jesus want you to hate,

on a different note ( it is 6pm where ever you live, your wife and kids ( its just a story) are all in the house BOMB your wife is dead your 1 year old child is dead on the floor the 1week old baby is cut in half in his or her bed.  You cry life goes on, you re marry wonderful wife 2 kids same thing happens OK you cry ask god why life goes on a few years later same thing now KING you found out this is because of your religion some thing you believe in( now pay attention)your religion which you believe in says you must then go to war to defend it ( i know i do not know why GOD want little old me are you to defend him either), it is only logical that that is what would happen( religion state that we do not die, we go back to GOD so according to religion Islam is just sending them back to GOD for him/she/it or that to deal with.  No I am not Muslim i am a spiritual being not a religious one my thoughts are controlled by me.  when we learn how to love like Jesus or Mohammed(respect) did then we will understand.

more love you to

Expalin how this junk you wrote applies to Boko Haram or the people that bombed Madrid or the people that are bombing Pakistanis or the people that kill kafirs in Eygpt, Nigeria or Turkey when the pant of Muhammed is drawn in Montenegro.

I await your explanation.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sagamite:

Expalin how this junk you wrote applies to Boko Haram or the people that bombed Madrid or the people that are bombing Pakistanis or the people that kill kafirs in Eygpt, Nigeria or Turkey when the pant of Muhammed is drawn in Montenegro.

I await your explanation.

erm King I do not give attention to negative things everyone can do what they want it is not for me, you or anyone to judge. Ask yourself the hate that you are feeling does it make you a good Christian? LOVE, KING, LOVE close your eyes to the world, fine the love you have within. BECAUSE if god comes tonight cheesy would you be going to heaven with hate in your heart? If you are perfect then KING cast the first stone. your word of the day is acceptance
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
somebody is judging Islam by boko haram, al qaidah, etc. i don't get it. it has to be a christian boko haram that will do this.

shouldn't boko haram, al qaidah, etc be judged by Islam?

i don't judge the christianity by the christians. rather i look at the christian as a good or wishy washy christian by christianity. thats more logical since all christians get their grade from christianity and not the other way around.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

erm King I do not give attention to negative things everyone can do what they want it is not for me, you or anyone to judge.  Ask yourself the hate that you are feeling does it make you a good Christian? LOVE, KING, LOVE close your eyes to the world, fine the love you have within. BECAUSE if god comes tonight  cheesy would you be going to heaven with hate in your heart? If you are perfect then KING cast the first stone.  your word of the day is acceptance

I seem to get where this your "love" is coming from.

It is the igbo (weed) you are smoking like a hippie.

You must be smoking igbo to believe I have some hate.

You must be smoking igbo to believe I am a Xtain despite my repeated corrections.

You must be smoking igbo to believe I give a toss about heaven.

You must be smoking igbo to say people can do anything they want including marauding slaughter of others in the name of religion.

You must be smoking igbo to say I or we should accept terrorism.

Sweetnecta:

somebody is judging Islam by boko haram, al qaidah, etc. i don't get it. it has to be a christian boko haram that will do this.

i don't judge the christianity by the christians. rather i look at the christian as a good or wishy washy christian by christianity. thats more logical since all christians get their grade from christianity and not the other way around.

As long as terrorists find their motivation from the Islamic scriptures, as long as those preaching hate and violence (Death to blah blah blah) are given platform to preach by Islamic places, as long as Terror supporters like you and LagosShia continue to give excuses for and refuse to denounce terrorism, Islam will continue to be judged with the terrorism.

That is what has been happening and that is what will continue to be happening if the good muslims don't take over the religion from, and be more prominent than, terrorists like you.

Islam is the most violent major religion on Earth. FACT!

Whether it is a minority or not is not even an issue. The minority that do it plus those that (implicitly or explicitly) support it and believe the violence is an edict in the scripture or that it is justifiable/excusable is way too large.

I can guarantee that a Muslim will kill another person based on the belief it his religious duty in the next 2 weeks.

For the second most violent religion, Hinduism, the guarantee will take up to a year.

For Buddhist, it will take a lifetime.

Islam is the only religion where some followers rampantly chant "Death to X" in protests.

Islam is the only religion where the scriptures gives an edict to kill people that convert to another religion.

Islam is the only religion where some followers rampantly teach kids violence, hate, murder and anger from a young age.

Islam is the only religion where you can see senior religious figures advocating violence and murder as a religious duty.

There is too much preaching of violence, if all those don't stop and Muslims are not proactive in stopping it, you can shout all you want but the religion will continue to be linked to violence and terror.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
hmmm there will come a time when you will get it KING i believe that kiss kiss kiss kiss more love to you

and yes I am Rastafarian and love is my religion.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

hmmm there will come a time when you will get it KING i believe that kiss kiss kiss kiss more love to you

and yes I am Rastafarian and love is my religion.

No wonder.

And weed is your religious duty. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
actually using HERB is a choice check this kiss kiss kiss I am so loving you

Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb-bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."
Genesis 3:18 ", thou shalt eat the herb of the field."
Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man."
Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith."[24]
Revelation 22:2 " the river of life proceeded to flow from the throne of God, and on either side of the bank there was the tree of life, and the leaf from that tree is for the healing of the nations."
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
now I do not believe the bible am just saying, you know, check that kiss
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

now I do not believe the bible am just saying, you know, check that  kiss

I couldn't get pass "[/b]Genesis 1:11 "And God said,[b]". I got bored instantly. grin

I would rather read the Lord of the Rings book if I am into folktales.

No Quran or Bible for me.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2011
and i don't judge all ishagamu people by their ogboni membership. is every ishagamu people a member of ogboni?

and the ogbonis have never seen a way to kill a person for their rituals and just walk away without doing the killing.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by BetaThings: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2011
akpanbaba:

It is big surprise that people who should be ashamed of this religion that feeds on blood are now defending it.Let them be bold to say that Islam, as  practised in the North  cannot thrive without voilence whether it is boko haram or maitasine etc.I can only say that Islam really means peace in the Western part of Nigeria but it means violence and terror in the North and only their ALLAH knows which KORAN is being used in the North.We have to live with this violence as killings will never stop in the north because it is their character to kill in the name of religion.
Feed on blood? You are in denial
How many Nigerians have been killed in the Dubai, Malaysia etc. You see them on the streets
Things are more peaceful in SW Nigerian than the christian dominated SE
Yet you should research christian history and take stock of the number of people killed in the crusade/inquisition, the wars of religion (between christians), St batholomews day massacre
The crisis in Ireland (between christians) is not dead
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

and i don't judge all ishagamu people by their ogboni membership. is every ishagamu people a member of ogboni?

and the ogbonis have never seen a way to kill a person for their rituals and just walk away without doing the killing.

I am judging terrorists like you and LagosShia with your monotone rants of excuses, lies and utterly senseless analogies!

Boko Haram!

Sensibility Haram!
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2011
Sagamite:

I bet some people people can justify killing twins "now" and we are not allowed to complain because "back in the day" they used to do such in parts of Nigeria.

wat do you nean by killing twins, eh angry angry

ill eat ur heart if you dont shut up. angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by alaper: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

ill eat your heart if you dont shut up. angry angry angry angry

I bet his heart will be very tasty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you know that the very ancient custom of eating human flesh and drinking human blood was suppossed to make the cannibal to acquire the powers of the dying or recently dead person. The fresher the flesh, the more the power left in it. shocked shocked shocked That is why some even cut out the heart of a living person, and chew on the beating heart!! shocked shocked. This is thought to be the origin of the "holy communion" ritual that christians do every sunday embarassed They however claim they are only pretending to be cannibals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

ill eat your heart if you dont shut up. angry angry angry angry

It is essential to take out twins that have grown up. It is our culture. They bring bad luck. grin
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
naah the twins wer usually culled when dey wer newborn and unaware of wat was hapening around them or jus aborted. i mean twins r a social nuisance anyways. angry angry

imagine your wife has a twin and u accidently slept with her or imagine when u become rich, your own twin kills u n claims all your wealth.  shocked shocked shocked shocked

the people of old certainly did sum weird things but they were not st.upid. They had their reasonscool
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
When islamic fundamentalist kill people indiscriminately, they justify it (and are backed by terrorist like LagosShia and Sweetnecta) by saying: It is because their muslims "brothers" are being killed!

So now that hundreds of innocent muslims lives are being slaughtered in Jordan, where the fck is Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Qaeda?
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
alaper: ALL religions are associated with violence. All through the ages, any religion that did not practise violence sometime in its history, usually dies out. All religions have used violence to "win" and keep converts
Could you show me an example of Christians forcing others to be christians,Buddhists forcing others to be Buddhists,Hindus,Jews,Confucans or Jains forcing their religion on others through violence and terror?Only Islam does that.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Rafidi: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
GERALD710:
Could you show me an example of Christians forcing others to be christians,Buddhists forcing others to be Buddhists,Hindus,Jews,Confucans or Jains forcing their religion on others through violence and terror?Only Islam does that.

my friend,Islam does not do that.it is wahhabism also referred to as "salafism" that does that.Muslims too are victims.see the protest by Shia Muslim members that have been going on against the wahhabi moderator,Maclatunji and his attempt to silence us and impose their will on us.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
Evil Brain:

True. This may be Islam's time in the sun but the fact is that all religions have to embrace violence in order to grow beyond a certain size. Or to keep from fragmenting into several smaller religions. Jesus never ever taught violence.Mohammed declared that muslims must'spread terror into the hearts of unbelievers'

It took centuries of blood-letting to establish the current version of christian dogma (the trinity, the divinity of Jesus, the immaculate conception, etc). The catholic church had to chase down and murder thousands of "heretics" over hundreds of years, sometimes wiping out entire cities to do so.Could you name these cities coz you are an inherent liar.Heretics existed before,during and after the formation of the Catholic church and I have never heard of mass murder of Gnostics,Copts or the Eastern Orthodox in ancient times(they were the 'heretics' of that time).In fact if i remember clearly,the orthodox church was the most powerful institution until 1453 in Europe.And Protestants were heretics too,why didn't the Catholics invade North and West Europe to wipe them out? Otherwise, there would be hundreds of different types of christianity instead of the few dozen we have today.We have close to half a million christian denominations hidden under the banners of 'Protestants' and 'Evangelicals'

The same applies to Islam. The muslims don't like to admit it, but there were several different versions of the koran and hadiths in the early years after the prophet's death. There were different factions each pushing completely different interpretations of the religion. Islam is as it is today because one group manage to kill off and subjugate all the others. Their victory wasn't complete by the way, which is why you have sunnis and shiites today.

Islam is now so large that it naturally changes as it spreads farther away from its source in the same way that languages and cultures change. Of course, it can't change too much because someone might decide that the new version is blasphemous and start cutting heads. Just try publicly reinterpreting the koran in a new way in a country like Saudi Arabia and see what happens to you. In Iran, simply admitting to being a member of the Bahai religion (an offshoot of Islam) will earn you an instant death sentence.That's true.

Religion needs violence to thrive. Its just a fact of life.And what about Buddhism,Shinotism and Taoism.Even Hinduism was a peaceful religion until Islam reached India
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sweetnecta: somebody is judging Islam by boko haram, al qaidah, etc. i don't get it. it has to be a christian boko haram that will do this.

We dont go bombing mosques quoting the Bible in the name of Jesus now do we?
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Zhulfiqar1: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
GERALD710:
We dont go bombing mosques quoting the Bible in the name of Jesus now do we?

what do you call those who bomb (shia) mosques (falsely) "quoting the Quran" and (falsely) "in the name of Allah"?

Answer:Wahhabis or Salafists. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by dstoms(m): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2012
U can say wat ever u wanna say about our God but he his the husome God
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Naijacitizen(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is by far the biggest misconception of Islam, given
unfairly by stereotyping and the public image that the media gives.

Has anyone else noticed how when a specific group of people attack another group of people it is labeled as a ‘hate crime’, but when a Muslim opens fire on anybody it is quickly regarded as ‘terrorism’ abi?

Many political dictators and officials or extremist groups use the name of Islam as a strategy to garner followers and attention when many of their practices go against the true basis of Islam.

The media has also portrayed Islam as a cult or a club where if you join you become a terrorist and that is now part of your agenda.

However most people over the world practicing Islam in the true
form and use it as a way of life.

There are many verses in the Quran that go against the idea of terrorism. Some of these verses include;

“fight in the way of Allah those that fight you but do not transgress limits for god does not
love transgressors.”

This basically means do not fight except in self defense and even in doing so do not go beyond defense. Another verse states;

“if they seek peace, then you seek peace,”

which means do not attack people for no reason or kill innocent people. There is nowhere in Islam, whether it be in
the Quran or the teachings of Muhammad, that promotes the killing of innocent people.

Pictured below is a conference of Muslims against Terrorism.

Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm. Islam is the most beautiful and peaceful religion on Earth.

No one can get to heaven without Islam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Can A Muslimah Touch A Man She Is Bethrothed To? / Hajj 2021: Only Saudi Arabia Residents And Citizens Can Partake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.