Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million (1082 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by USFOCUS: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yesssssssss, Finally got my international passport today and everything is fully ready including the money, Please what country will you advise someone to travel to with 3 million, I know is small but that's what I can afford for now

NB: I will be doing menial Job

Admin, Please help to push this to the elders in the house

1 Like

Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by Northernblood5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Somalia, Zimbabwe. at least, your money will have abit value over there

1 Like

Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Invest that 3m first here in Nigeria. angry grow your business, make more money and then japa
Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by RichDad1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
UHMMMMMMMMMMTRY POLISH WORK VISA, DUBAI OT GAMBIA/BOTSWANA TO DO BUSINESS

NB:DYR
Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by Freelane33(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
That 3m will get you to UK . If you get better account statements ( visiting ). That 3m can get you to Italy ( student visa ) conveniently . That 3m can get you to Estonia , China , Korea , Italy , ,Finland , France and other on student visa if you know your way around it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by Harrykn: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Check Borno, I hear say that country good! Or enter Togo
Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by optimusprime2(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2022
USFOCUS:
Yesssssssss, Finally got my international passport today and everything is fully ready including the money, Please what country will you advise someone to travel to with 3 million, I know is small but that's what I can afford for now

NB: I will be doing menial Job

Admin, Please help to push this to the elders in the house

My advice for you is to find a school that has a program(which you like) with scholarship opportunities, then apply for it.

Keep your money for the important procedures which will follow thereafter...

2 Likes

Re: Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million by Yohans(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2022
optimusprime2:

My advice for you is to find a school that has a program(which you like) with scholarship opportunities, then apply for I huess.0
Op follow this advice.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Register On US VISA Page For VISA Application / What Are Your Top 10 Beautiful Cities In Nigeria? / I Need A Driving Lience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.