Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom (1055 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by Gemid94(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
A senior pastor of Remnant Christian Network, RCN, Apostle Arome Osayi, has announced the demise of his brother, Ojinimi, whom he said did not make it out alive from den of his abductors.

According to the Benue-based preacher, ransom was paid to the kidnappers but Ojinimi died due to “serious strain on his health”.

Narrating how his elder brother died, Arome on Wednesday, took to his Facebook page (Apostle Arome Osayi) and wrote,

“My older brother, Ojinimi Osayi just passed (on) under very heartbreaking circumstances brought on by the massive insecurity that’s got Nigeria on a chokehold...

https://thequesttimes.com/how-my-brother-died-in-kidnappers-den-after-paying-ransom-cleric/

Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by bigeagleeye(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
cry
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by smartasuen(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
See mind God!!!!!!
Kidnappers get mind go kidnap APOSTLE AROME'S BROTHER Hmmmmmmmn!! It is well! God knows best!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
That seems to be the new trend with kidnappers these days.

It seems they were inclined to kill those they kidnap regardless.

May God deliver us from such wicked souls. In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
And some idiots are still packaging another failure to take over from the lifeless one in aso rock angry

Imagine how the country will be when the disaster eventually takes over!!

Old idiots can never be president of Nigeria! They're the root cause of all these angry
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by stieyven(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
And some idiots are still packaging another failure to take over from the lifeless one in aso rock angry

Imagine how the country will be when the disaster eventually takes over!!

Old idiots can never be president of Nigeria! They're the root cause of all these angry
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as idiots. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by dontrulee: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Really?
Never knew oooo.
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by Blue86(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Make una dey dia, go dey campaign for Islamic presidents, and non Christian presidents.

Atiku, Tinubu are moslem aspirants.
And still Christian's are going for them.
And still complain why there is this religious rancor
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by FirstSon01: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Eeyah

He should have prayed na.

So his all powerful god couldn't save his brother from mere bandits grin
Re: Apostle Arome: How My Brother Died In Kidnappers’ Den After Paying Ransom by Preacherrr(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE ATTRACT EVIL TO YOURSELF. WHY MOCK HIM AND HIS GOD? LISTEN, WITH OR WITHOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BROTHER, GOD IS POWERFUL AND STILL ON THE THRONE. CONDOLENCE GREAT SERVANT OF GOD. I KNOW THIS WILL NOT DETER YOU FROM DOING GOD'S WORK, THAT YOU ARE CALLED TO DO.
FirstSon01:
Eeyah

He should have prayed na.

So his all powerful god couldn't save his brother from mere bandits grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Singer Of Kumama Papa Eh, Grace Lokwa (video) / FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? / Desperation In Islam: How Umar Peeped At The unclothedness Of Muhammad’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.