Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? (1042 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Suspends His Nephew For Endorsing Bola Tinubu / Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Gemid94(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
The president and founder of Christ Embassy, aka Believers Love World, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has relieved his nephew, Dr Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren, of his position as the president of Loveworld Next and Loveworld Innovation.

The clergy made the announcement during a communion service on Sunday, August 7.

The video of the announcement is already circulating on social media.

It was rumoured the suspension of Dr Woghiren came on the heels of a poster, where he was allegedly to be appointed by the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, surfaced online.

According to the video, he is to undergo spiritual rehabilitation while serving his punishment.

“Dr Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren, the president of Loveworld Next and Loveworld Innovation, is hereby removed from being president of Loveworld Next and Loveword Innovation and also suspended from all official roles for act of gross misconduct.

“So he no longer handles any of that and I am placing him under spiritual rehabilitation. He has to go through spiritual rehabilitation programme from now with immediate effect”, Oyakhilome stated.

Verification

This reporter obtained the video clip where Pastor Chris made the announcement and there was no where the cleric mentioned suspending his nephew for either supporting Tinubu or based on any political reason.

Further checks by Quest Times revealed the Believers Love World founder have not stated out in details the real reason for suspending his nephew. He only suspended the latter over "gross misconduct".

A reliable source who spoke to Quest Times via telephone also confirmed the cleric's nephew was not suspended for supporting Tinubu.

Conclusion

There is no evidence that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome suspended his nephew, Dr Daysman for supporting Tinubu.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/fact-check-did-pastor-chris-suspend-his-nephew-for-supporting-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by PandoraObi: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Believe Igbo bloggers at your own peril

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Jajasabali(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
As long as no be Peter Obi talk am
Even if him talk am
We are obedient
You guys did worst to jonathan

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by tinsel: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nairaland authorities have to do something. It is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by derecho(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Idamu fun Tinubu ati awon eru Tinubu
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
I love Jagaban, by 2023, he will be addressed as president Bola Tinubu, Jagaban of Nigeria.

Stop clowning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by JealousCobra(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
I love Jagaban, by 2023, he will be addressed as president Bola Tinubu, Jagaban of Nigeria Iragbiji.

Good, fixed.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Christistruth00: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
From the same man that was watching while Osinachi his Choir Leader was killed
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Christistruth00: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Jesusloveyou: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist with lies
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
When will there be fact checks on Tinubu’s links to Alphabeta, and how he successfully colonised Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Ecos(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Christian's don't suppose to support a jihadist
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by donnie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Christistruth00:
From the same man that was watching while Osinachi his Choir Leader was killed

This one don miss road. grin
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2022
OkCornel:
When will there be fact checks on Tinubu’s links to Alphabeta, and how he successfully colonised Lagos?

Is your state that wasn't colonized better than Lagos?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Ecos:

Who is the jihadist that Christians shouldn't support?

The same jihadist that has a pastor wife and Christian kids!

Same jihadist that had Christian commissioners from Anambra and other states during his tenure as governor!

Bigotry no go kill una!
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by compton11(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Believe Igbo bloggers at your own peril
trust an Igbo nigga at your own peril grin grin grin
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by compton11(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Ecos:
u mean a jihadist with Christian wife?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is your state that wasn't colonized better than Lagos?

Sentiments upon sentiments.
Is it right for one man to colonise Lagos treasury?

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991. With all the federal investments and infrastructures, by default it’s a destination for people across the country to migrate for opportunities. It’s got nothing to do with Tinubu.

There were visionary governors like Lateef Jakande…long before Tinubu even showed up.

Tell me another excuse abeg.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

�� You want to be President

�� Your wife is a Senator

�� Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

�� Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

�� All BRT money goes to your Nephew

�� Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

�� All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

�� You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

�� Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

�� You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

�� You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

�� You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

�� All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

�� You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bag of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
GO AND VERIFY:

Babangida built the Mobolaji Bank Anthony bridge crossing the General Hospital at Ikeja, opposite Ikeja Plaza.

Babangida built and commissioned the Ikeja bridge along Oba Akran Road in 1985.

Babangida built the third mainland bridge.

Same IBB built the beautiful under bridge interchange at Maryland

Abacha built the Opebi-Oregun link bridge

The Eko Bridge, the Carter Bridge, Ido Bridge, the bridge across Funsho Williams Avenue leading to Apapa, Berger Bridge, a
Abule Egba Bridge, Ojuelegba Bridge...

...and all the Bridges around and along; Isolo, Cele, Mile2, Oshodi, Ijora, Ajegunle etc were built by Federal Govt because Lagos was Capital City of Nigeria for many years.

Since 1999 that the APC beginning from BAT’s AD era have been stealing Lagos money, they were able to build the u-turn bridge under Ambode and Agege Bridge leading to Ogba lsdpc Housing Estate.

Fashola connected Cele, Sanya, Ijesha by bridge to connect Okota leading to Ikotun and elastic bridge in ikoyi.

Sanwo-olu is constructing new Ikeja Bridge linking Oshodi-Isolo Express Way, still under construction.

Tinubu did NOT build any Bridge for the whole 8yrs Lording over Lagos. NOT a single Bridge, NOT even one!

If Tinubu gets to Aso Rock (God Forbid) he will use 8yrs to complain of Buhari's Administration, empty treasury, form paddy paddy Government and do NOTHING like he did NOTHING as Governor of Lagos.

COPIED
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Aug 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Sentiments upon sentiments.
Is it right for one man to colonise Lagos treasury?

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991. With all the federal investments and infrastructures, by default it’s a destination for people across the country to migrate for opportunities. It’s got nothing to do with Tinubu.

There were visionary governors like Lateef Jakande…long before Tinubu even showed up.

Tell me another excuse abeg.

I can see you Sabi Lagos wella. How much was the revenue of Lagos before Jakande left and after Tinubu left?

And i simply asked you how did the governor of your state fair compared to Tinubu? And why are you concerned with Lagos and not your state?

No one stole in your state Abi na Tinubu stole your state Treasury too that it never developed?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

I can see you Sabi Lagos wella. How much was the revenue of Lagos before Jakande left and after Tinubu left?

And i simply asked you how did the governor of your state fair compared to Tinubu? And why are you concerned with Lagos and not your state?

No one stole in your state Abi na Tinubu stole your state Treasury too that it never developed?

Please tell us how sensible it is to compare revenue figures of Lagos in the early 80s when the naira was stronger and Lagos was the Federal capital to 1999-2007 when Lagos was no longer the Federal capital and naira seriously depreciated.

That being said, what were the tangible infrastructure developments in Lagos when Tinubu was governor, bearing in mind IGR and debt increased under his tenure?

Where did these monies go to? His pockets that of his cronies perhaps…

Tinubu developed Lagos, but still travels to France to take care of his health. He developed Lagos, but his daughters schooled abroad and purchased properties with raw cash over there.

Give me a break…
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Please tell us how sensible it is to compare revenue figures of Lagos in the early 80s when the naira was stronger and Lagos was the Federal capital to 1999-2007 when Lagos was no longer the Federal capital and naira seriously depreciated.

That being said, what were the tangible infrastructure developments in Lagos when Tinubu was governor, bearing in mind IGR and debt increased under his tenure?

Where did these monies go to? His pockets that of his cronies perhaps…

Tinubu developed Lagos, but still travels to France to take care of his health. He developed Lagos, but his daughters schooled abroad and purchased properties with raw cash over there.

Give me a break…

I asked of your state? Why always divert away from that?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

I asked of your state? Why always divert away from that?

I’m from the middle belt (Kogi), an APC state with nothing tangible to write home about in terms of infrastructure development or revenue growth.

I lived and worked in Lagos most of my life before I left Nigeria… so what exactly is your point?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by Image123(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Lol, people are here getting headaches over politics on top church matters.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2022
OkCornel:

I’m from the middle belt (Kogi), an APC state with nothing tangible to write home about in terms of infrastructure development or revenue growth.

I lived and worked in Lagos most of my life before I left Nigeria… so what exactly is your point?

So how has Tinubu rules your state? Have you taken your state government, the House/Senate rep. and LG Chairman of your state accountable of your state woos?

What have you really done except to run away from your state and then run away from Nigeria?
And even after running away you won't even leave people alone than to badmouth them!
Na them curse you?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

So how has Tinubu rules your state? Have you taken your state government, the House/Senate rep. and LG Chairman of your state accountable of your state woos?

What have you really done except to run away from your state and then run away from Nigeria?
And even after running away you won't even leave people alone than to badmouth them!
Na them curse you?

Is my state not ruled by an APC buffoon?
Anyways, my state is not the subject of discussion. The discussion is what Tinubu has achieved in Lagos under his tenure in terms of infrastructural developments despite increased IGR and borrowings.

Nice attempt trying to deflect from the issue I raised.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na them curse you?

If Tinubu and APC fulfilled their 2014 campaign promises, people would not “Japa” in so much numbers right now.

Look at these campaign promises from Tinubu and APC. Tell us how many they have fulfilled today?

Screenshot 1 & 2 - The promises in 2014.

Screenshot 3 & 4 - The reality in 2022.

Tinubu and his APC bandwagon are nothing but propagandists and failures. They’ve failed Nigerians and wasted 7+ years of everyone’s time that can never be recovered angry

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by AntiChristian: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:

If Tinubu and APC fulfilled their 2014 campaign promises, people would not “Japa” in so much numbers right now.

Look at these campaign promises from Tinubu and APC. Tell us how many they have fulfilled today?

Screenshot 1 & 2 - The promises in 2014.

Screenshot 3 & 4 - The reality in 2022.

Tinubu and his APC bandwagon are nothing but propagandists and failures. They’ve failed Nigerians and wasted 7+ years of everyone’s time that can never be recovered angry

That Tinubu will still be your President come 2023.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Chris Suspend His Nephew For Supporting Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

That Tinubu will still be your President come 2023.

Not my problem but yours. I won’t be directly impacted by the brunt of inept leadership as I’m not resident in the country.

Foolishness is supporting APC after 7+ years of impoverishing Nigerians…only to beg around for sustenance after the elections.

I can see you have no answer to my question.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Statue Worshiped In New York / Is The Bible God's Words? / Word From The Lord - My Heart Is Breaking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.