Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers (17939 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Luvties(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
ablejesus26:
May God save them.
If only the senseless security can swing into action and get the kidnappers.

You seek the security help and at the same time calling them senseless.

How to we get here my country. Youths without common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Bashirkareem31: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Nobody is blaming TInubu. Don't post rubbish just for Likes and Shares
I thought tinubu is the cause of all the catastrophy and backwardness of the mkumiriri region Why then your(ipigs) obsession of him?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by 9jaseefinish: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let the police start with the King of that town, the noticed the name of the bus not to be from IMO state, the buses going to Lagos from that Akwa-Ibom usually plies that road so the kidnappers are all aware that the bus is coming from Akwa Ibom and the occupants do not know anywhere

Their hideouts is not far from the point of hijack.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by ablejesus26(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Luvties:

You seek the security help and at the same time calling them senseless.

How to we get here my country. Youths without common sense.

You submission actually sounds quite childish �
I called them senseless bcus if their lackluster and spiritless performance in getting information to tackle this issue
Kids always bursting out without reasoning.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by justdream(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
I pray they all are set free eventually in one piece. Only God knows the number of people that have died in these forests and bushes these kidnappers take people to....

Some families might be looking for loved ones not knowing they might have been killed while in kidnap dens, by these Fulani Killers.

May God send us a Leader who will eradicate these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by InoGetJoy: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bashirkareem31:
I thought tinubu is the cause of all the catastrophy and backwardness of the mkumiriri region Why then your(ipigs) obsession of him?
You know you're foolish, right? So it's only Igbos that oppose Tinubu? Some Igbos actually support him but you're too foolish to know that. Keep supporting idiots because they're your tribesmen, na still una go suffer am las las. 8 years of Buhari hasn't thought y'all a lesson.
Keep suffering

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Emma15678: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Northernblood5:

Fulani Herdsmen should be wiped out of the surface of earth.
Since the beginning, they have never contributed anything reasonable to the development of any country. From Somalia to Sudan to Niger to Nigeria, nothing i repeat, nothing positive
I thought ESN has ejected all herdsmen in the South East. Mtcheww. IPOB CANNIBALS would blame DSS for this.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by asanausana91: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yes, Tinubu must change his mind not to contest or else we will continue kidnapping =IPOB

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by eezor: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
So this is how the Igbos, ipob and ESN wants to start killing the Niger Deltans and akwa ibom people. It's alright. They have started it. No wahala. I am a Rivers Man but this is a slap on the South South zone and Niger Delta Republic as a whole. It's an insults.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Goods they supported and ordered for them by Nnamdi Kanu has arrived.

New method of hijacking passengers activated.

Ipob terrorists on the beat.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by danot1030: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Empty skulls IPOB should tell us that the gunmen are DSS/Army
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Bashirkareem31: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You know you're foolish, right? So it's only Igbos that oppose Tinubu? Some Igbos actually support him but you're too foolish to know that. Keep supporting idiots because they're your tribesmen, na still una go suffer am las las. 8 years of Buhari hasn't thought y'all a lesson.
Keep suffering
I just know that I can't be as foolish as your father and yam-legged mother.The topmost wish of your potopoto region in the forthcoming election will be the non-emergence of tinubu as the president of this country
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by studentwriter(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Angelfrost:
The kidnappers are quite likely from that community... Investigations should begin from there.
driver might also be a suspect, why would he navigate that lonely route?
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
the group and ssa Canibals
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Timnico: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ezehillary:
God help us from the hands of apc and hope uzodinjo, i they pity those people that was kidnaped, what a way to start the new year. Aluu mee
Soon you'll not know who to blame

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by namo77: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Shey this one too is about fighting for Biafra?

Kidnapping and killing people is how you want to get your Biafra?

No difference between Ipob and Boko… Terrorists

Mtcheew
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by gazza07(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Obviously scripted. God dey.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by AmazingELixir: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
lipsrsealed

I hope they don't eat the kidnapped travellers ....since human flesh taste like grilled chicken to them over there.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Police dey see something for this country.

Criminals no dey rest. Everyday one story.

Nawa.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Adabestseason(m): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Kidnapping Akwa Ibom passengers going to Lagos is a huge joke every Akwa Ibom person must rise above petty sentiments to fight this head-long when there are Igbo people in Akwa ibom doing all manners of businesses and nobody is disturbing them.Nonsense.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by tit(f): 2:19am On Jan 13, 2022
So this motor can travel from Lagos to Calabar?
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by OmoEpe(m): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:
May God save them.
If only the senseless security can swing into action and get the kidnappers.

If they do senseless IPOB miscreants will term it as police arresting innocent youth.

Guess they should just allow the innocent youths turn Biafranistan into a howling wilderness, desolate and abandoned
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Ilaumoh(m): 6:28am On Jan 13, 2022
So Igbo’s are now kidnapping Akwa ibomite
This is an huge insults to the south south of Nigeria ..
Akwa ibom is time to retaliate..
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by InoGetJoy: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Bashirkareem31:
I just know that I can't be as foolish as your father and yam-legged mother.The topmost wish of your potopoto region in the forthcoming election will be the non-emergence of tinubu as the president of this country
You're a waste of life.
Do everyone a favour and go to hẹll. ₦100 condom would've prevented the mistake that you are. I wouldn't blame you though, I blame your imbecilic father who räped your whøre mother with his filthy díck, that's why they gave birth to a brainless ímp which is you.
You're a mistake, never forget that. You and your useless region are the reason why the entire country is currently going through pains. Your useless Tinubu whitewashed Buhari and your tribe of brainless ímbeciles voted him into power and now you're planning on voting another mistake into power. How foolish can you ídiots be? If a Yoruba man must be president, aren't there other competent people? Must it be the okpolo-eyed thief? Anyways, na una go still suffer am. Keep claiming sophisticated while hunger resets your brains.

Also, go and pay your loans. You borrowed ₦300,000 from loan apps and used the money to play bets. You don't make good decisions, which is why you're planning on voting Tinubu.
Your case is irredeemable, you have no brain.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by ablejesus26(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2022
OmoEpe:

If they do senseless IPOB miscreants will term it as police arresting innocent youth.

Guess they should just allow the innocent youths turn Biafranistan into a howling wilderness, desolate and abandoned

I will have to let you be if you are going to deliberately make an excuse for the wishy-washy performance of the Nigerian security,that's as clear as a bell for even little children to hear
Even if you be 23 I believe se you no be small pikin so I no go begin remind you se how security system no get levels �
The fraud ipob is not an excuse man,
The country na big failure �
Always say d truth, don't join all dis hypocrites doing tribal gbasgbos,or nonsense pdp vs apc,jus se the truth e get why.
All of us go answer query one day ooo��
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Luvties(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why not join the force to help out?

ablejesus26:

You submission actually sounds quite childish �
I called them senseless bcus if their lackluster and spiritless performance in getting information to tackle this issue
Kids always bursting out without reasoning.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by baretalk: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ipob cannibals eat humans, those people are their Christmas meat.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by baretalk: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ezehillary:
God help us from the hands of apc and hope uzodinjo, i they pity those people that was kidnaped, what a way to start the new year. Aluu mee
Ipob wants to eat them. Biafran cannibals.
Re: Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers by Barrywilly(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
They were kidnapped by their own brothers. I'm waiting for them to blame it on Tinubu as usual. Ndi ara grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Worker Commits Suicide Over Unpaid 13 Months’ Salaries / Man Kills His Neighbour For Flashing Torchlight On His Mother In Adamawa / Military Men Brutalise Lagos Teacher Over Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.