Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered (26261 Views)

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered / Man Narrates Drama That Occurred When SARS Busted Into A Maj. General’s House / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Galaxydon1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Who else doesn't have anything to say about this news!

Hit the LIKE button and let's move on. grin
what's so special about this like button, does it add money to your account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I BLA my WEED 24sc wit my KALA by my SIDE

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

WTF MAN

So dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Boogyman557: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Darkseidxx:

So dry
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man... thanks man... Jah bless man..

WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by femiasaolu2014: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
NDLEA's "intelligence report" means one of his crew snitched on him.

If he can wriggle his way out of this, he should better audit his circle. He has a rat within

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Another reason to own carnivorous dogs. Those NDLEA agents would have been meat.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by futurerex: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
From the look of his face, his a drug addict.

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Ovie0816(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
My rent is long overdue on the verge of being kicked into the street �
Sad times.

Im in need of assistance from a kind soul out there.
Zenith 2403731079

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by smallsmall: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenAbacha:
Taa!!!

-I’m curious what the law empowering them considers an incriminating amount of drugs.

-Why were they shying away from the camera if they were confident about what they came to do?

-I thought the Lagos state government passed a law against parading/posting pictures of alleged suspects online?

-In the video of their visit to the comedian’s house, why did they beat and assault who the occupants?

-Their story is crooked, they said they raided a drug den and suspects ran; was the drug den in the same estate as the comedian?

-if you watched the video and listen to the argument, they were there illegally.

Lastly, at the end of the day, INSIDE LIFE. There was no raid, na the woman(intelligence report) wey dey inside that video cast them.

Buba Marwa is one of those Fulani that our darling Daddy has unleashed on Southern Nigeria.
We all know that the North is the den of Drugs but like other federal Agencies under Buhari, it is in Southern Nigeria that they only work.

All these Fulani Nonsense must end by 2023

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by kafeii123: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
My beef is the economic costs of all these random skirmishes that NDLEA, DSS and Co engage themselves in......the fuel they bun, the wear on vehicle tires... the expended man-hours et al., vis-a-vis the economic gains from these arrests apart from media show...

How will you expend such humongous amounts running after a mere low scale user when you could more strategically target the major suppliers/wholesalers and producers with the same or close to the same amount of resources and thereby shut/kill the entire chain/nodes that are linked to that individual.

Its like you seeing an electrical/petrol fire and exerting efforts at dousing it when you will more effectively overcome the situation by shutting the nearest valve or cutting off supply at the central switch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by adamsmith914: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bola146:
Set up
5 sachet of SK? Jehovah punish NDLEA, Useless Animals, yet the real Baron just declared his intention to run for the
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by 5thcolm(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is using tramadol and cannabis a crime in Nigeria?
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Realdeals(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Arrested with one sachet of tramadol?
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by olayiwola72(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Memphis357:
This generation and their love for sex,money and drugs eheeeeeeen

God will bless you... My father once told me many will be incarcerated in the next 30 years because of drugs
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by olayiwola72(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Nigerians dey always like to form one kain sabi in situations like this. Sometimes it is good to listen first. No be only your house dey lagos, if ndlea show up that means something dey sup.

Next thing no be to run go online dey shout constitutional right, which yeye right.

Exactly Brother
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Give the guy a sign post or sign board sharp, sharp make una no waste time... We never hear from Ndlea and this guy don dey run mouth, he no dey do drug. Na so that girl for delta wey get watermelon breast take talk her own and lastly yahoo boys dey use her house dey scam people.. Give am sign post abeg!

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by prince760(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
If you are clean NO SHAKING. They will clear you.
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Osilama1: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
smallsmall:

Buba Marwa is one of those Fulani that our darling Daddy has unleashed on Southern Nigeria.
We all know that the North is the den of Drugs but like other federal Agencies under Buhari, it is in Southern Nigeria that they only work.

All these Fulani Nonsense must end by 2023
see how stupid you sound buba marwa is from Adamawa state michika his tribe is margi but myopic minds like u think every Northerner is Hausa fulani... Let me educate you adamawa has around 100 tribes so try educate your brains so you don't continue to write rubbish online
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Osilama1: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
5thcolm:
Is using tramadol and cannabis a crime in Nigeria?

try use post video online let's test see...
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Oyin2212(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leonbonapart:
We know how it will end when money meet hand.

I hope he is jailed
I hope you're also wrongfully arrested.
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
I dont envy this skit comedian, except Macaroni and few others I don't trust the rest, imagine doing small skit then the next thing new house and car worth of 10m?
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Amaechi2023(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109317176:
In saner climes it shouldn't be hard to first know if you really do drugs or not.. take a blood sample and send to the lab.. of you have done drugs in the past 14 days it would show. But Nigeria na joke.. arrest and investigate lol..
sane people in saner climes don't think as stupid as you. he was arrested be cos they discovered drugs in his apartment not for consuming drugs. ozuo..
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by thunderbabs: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Igbo na drug abi ugwu?
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by thunderbabs: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Una suppose go Mushin go recover drugs na
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by ekukeku(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wizkid & Naira Marley, seun kuti even self kuti's family
Dey know say all our musician dey smoke LOUD all sorts of drugs but won't go after Dem, it's sentiment in my view o
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leonbonapart:
We know how it will end when money meet hand.

I hope he is jailed
Jailed for yramadol and weed not up to the weight of a feather? undecided

Oga...nor make me insalt you
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by gazza07(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Publicity stunt, after Jim iyke cashed out with his, all of 'em wanna join the trend. Lol, e go better
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by loadedvibes: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Comprehension is hard I know.. that's why In saner climes the likes of you would be confined to mental asylums.
Amaechi2023:
sane people in saner climes don't think as stupid as you. he was arrested be cos they discovered drugs in his apartment not for consuming drugs. ozuo..
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by candygist: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
SirJerrie:
Nonsense and ingredients angry....
NDLEA arrest a skit maker with TM and Cannabis and they are posting it upandan making it seem like an achievement...
Why is this even news angry
How did they even know that he smokes before they raided his home? He was obviously set-up
!!

Why don't they post big drug barons they catch...

Anybody can take Tramadol... Abi na the ordinary Igbo wey dem see
If na Cannabis NDLEA dey hunt for, make them go raid hotels and guest-inns..
They left bigger fishes to arrest small boys that smoke weed.

NDLEA becoming a joke

Tuehh!!!
Abi. Let them go to CMS under bridge or oshodi under bridge and see what those Agbero are consuming.
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Playermayweda(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
DAMIMONY:
Weda na 1 wrAp of 1BIBLE drug's na bad thing.dem catch una dey nack u say shey Dem no see dealers ni ,dey EFCC CUSTODY CATCH YOUR TRIPS WELLA UNA CONTRIBUTE SPOIL YOUTHS,SEE HIM DADA

Baba why go through all dat for 15 grams, quantity matters, in a very small amount it's actually medicine, and do you go physical on someone because of something so little, let accept there are better ways to do things and this current administration isn't educated on them

AND THE 14 GRAM IS EVEN THE WEIGHT OF THE CONTAINER INCLUDED, the actual wait of the drug might not be up to a gram or two, what way naija
Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by candygist: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
All these instagram influencers are into one crime or the other to keep body and soul together.

If you believe Instagram really pays these nobodies then you are dumb.

Bros when you say somthing, back it up with fact and evidence. For the fact that they are young and making it doesn’t mean all of them are into illegality. Because you broke no mean say other people no go get money.
Information is power and if you don’t have the right info you will remain broke for the rest of your life.

Just reason as you dey think self ? Do you know how much this guys make from their YouTube channel and other digital platform?

Abi you think say na everybody go dey wake up early in the morning dey rush go work for salary job ?
You better wake up. This is the 21st century and you need to stop thinking like cavemen.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by Playermayweda(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2022
kafeii123:
My beef is the economic costs of all these random skirmishes that NDLEA, DSS and Co engage themselves in......the fuel they bun, the wear on vehicle tires... the expended man-hours et al., vis-a-vis the economic gains from these arrests apart from media show...

How will you expend such humongous amounts running after a mere low scale user when you could more strategically target the major suppliers/wholesalers and producers with the same or close to the same amount of resources and thereby shut/kill the entire chain/nodes that are linked to that individual.

Its like you seeing an electrical/petrol fire and exerting efforts at dousing it when you will more effectively overcome the situation by shutting the nearest valve or cutting off supply at the central switch.

Thinking with their egos not brains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / 3 Car Snatchers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Gombe Police Arrest 5 Teenage Girls For ‘Killing’ Friend Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.