Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria (211 Views)

What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
So I'm currently studying zoology, I'm in my 300 level and every recruitment out there i rarely see zoology as any prerequisite course in order to apply. So I'm wondering will that be a problem to me
Re: Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lalasticlala front page please
Re: Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Absolutely not. I know of a guy that studied education Igbo and he is currently working with an oil firm in Rivers. A guy did Pharmacy and he is currently doing a POS business in Surulere. Just try and have connections, even if you study guiding and counseling, you can work in Shell
Re: Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria by chariisGRACE(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
If you know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody, it doesn't matter.

If you do not know anybody save for your family and and the colour of your favourite shoe, OYO.

1 Like

Re: Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria by uthlaw: 5:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Who you knows matter!
Re: Please Does What You Study Truly Matter In Nigeria by kehnton(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2022
No, skills and experiences matters!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Help Me With A Job / Sale Representatives Needed Nationwide / Electrical/mechanical Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.