Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests (19687 Views)

2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by orisa37: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2022
"THE LORD WILL CHOOSE HIMSELF A DAVID FOR THIS KINGSHIP"!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by BafanaBafana: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Primariy elections is not about popularity in locations, it is about how much of the party members trusts and believe in you
Going by that, we should say Osibanjo is the man

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by miniziter(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2022
naija4life247:
He will be excommunicated.

48 Laws of Power

Rule-1

Never ever outshine your boss. Tinubu is the boss of bosses including Buhari’s boss. So if Osinbajo does anyhow, he may have to go and contest under Pastor Chris Okotie’s FRESH PARTY after we excommunicate him from APC and from Lagos, even EFCC will be after him. Let him go and ask Atiku what Obasanjo did to him in 2007
So he used Osinbajo to book space?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by iyke2frankeze: 6:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Politics of threat and intimidation.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Clement01234: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2022
I am not going to support tinubu for Presidency ambition. We are already doom in Nigeria by voting for him. Let us all cast our vote for credible candidate that change the face of our country to be a better one.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by peterdrock001(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2022
For me I prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Victorclean1: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Oj
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by eefeem: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Why are you people always thinking and assuming for others? Are you a party member? Are you a northerner? Have you ever had about political base and loyalty? Media noise or your assumptions for popularity changes nothing in real politics. If you want to change things the first thing is to join or form a political party. Then have your base and loyalist. Not on nairaland though.

yommen:

Do party members actually believe in Tinubu. Do you think Hausas will back Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by McLizbae: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2022
fasho01:
I honestly don't rate osinbajo high at all based on his docile and incompetent tenure with the lifeless one and wonder why the unnecessary hype about him. I also consider him considering to run as treachery of the highest order

Na you be the only thinker on this thread bros.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by muheeb01(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2022
We are watching in 3D
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Reference(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2022
And yet they will say they are democrats.
When they are under pressure they will say 'free and fair'.
When they want their way they start using authoritarian language.
Everyone is eligible to contest.
That is what democracy is all about.
A larger menu from which to choose and not a Hobson's choice.
What are they afraid of.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
. Comrade, please say something. Okefranci, where are you?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Tinubu is not Buhari's boss.
But he is his godfather and leader of the party. Which one are you Yoruba mooslims saying again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by ibrutex(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Look at the audacity this person has like they owned Nigeria , like Tinubu would win unchallenged and unopposed.... Like they control the system...

Are this the set of people we are going to vote in again after this hellish regime, nothing to expect from this people , spitt
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by eefeem: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2022
And what has he stolen from you? What do you even have that could be stolen? grin cheesy grin.
The only unfortunate thing here is you who doesn't have direction and wants to direct people. How I wish you at least point to someone Nigerians should vote for but as usual, it's only noise and media show of shame.
Even your Obj/Gej led govt couldn't pin a thing on Tinubu.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3059-tribunal-dismisses-corruption-charges-against-tinubu.html

Odingo1:
It is unfortunate that some Nigerians are supporting Tinubu to become president of Nigeria out of tribalism, the old thief have nothing to offer Nigeria except thuggery and god fatherism.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2022
My question to these tinubu urchins is, how many states in SW does tinubu faction control?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by treatise: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2022
naija4life247:

48 Laws of Power

Rule-1

Never ever outshine your boss. Tinubu is the boss of bosses including Buhari’s boss. So if Osinbajo does anyhow, he may have to go and contest under Pastor Chris Okotie’s FRESH PARTY after we excommunicate him from APC and from Lagos, even EFCC will be after him. Let him go and ask Atiku what Obasanjo did to him in 2007

Buhari surprised Tinubu after facilitating his election in 2015, 2023 is another big bang 8f surprises for Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Bastard1stborn: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Person wey go enter, wey I go become a billionaire should however emerged as the president of Nigeria in 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by mayo47(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2022
How's he Buhari's boss?

naija4life247:

48 Laws of Power

Rule-1

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by funmise007(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2022
All this enemy of a good and much better governance God will punish yu and yur selfish interest...I don't understand is it not democracy again.why can't he contest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by mayo47(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Una don start with this religion and tribe bigotry. Part of what landed Nigeria in its present position. Let the most qualified get the job

NB: Not a supporter of TInubu

Vickyvice:
A Muslim can't rule twice. Tinubu bullion van can't upturn arrangements

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by orisa37: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2022
A CASE OF ISHMAEL AND ISAAC. ABRAHAM PLEADED WITH GOD FOR ISHMAEL, BECAUSE HE WAS 13 YEARS OLDER THAN ISAAC. BUT GOD ANOINTED JACOB AND NOT ESAU RIGHT FROM THE WOMB.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Joshdboss(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2022
https:///GmaNWsliJEXDNpritjZVhA

Earn thousands of dollars from amazon today. Join the latest trend
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by celeiyke: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Osinbajo is very popular in the North and South east

Which of the South East?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2022
eefeem:
And what has he stolen from you? What do you even have that could be stolen? grin cheesy grin.
The only unfortunate thing here is you who doesn't have direction and wants to direct people. How I wish you at least point to someone Nigerians should vote for but as usual, it's only noise and media show of shame.
Even your Obj/Gej led govt couldn't pin a thing on Tinubu.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3059-tribunal-dismisses-corruption-charges-against-tinubu.html

But why are you people ditching your star boy in such a brutal manner?
Imagine using the word "ostracize".
Where's your so called sophistication?
I don't do both tinubu and osunbande, but it's abysmally poor for you guys to threaten your star boy with ostracization, instead of lobbying him to drop his ambition. You Yoruba mooslims and muric NL agents are funny people.

Mind you, Umar abubukar later admitted an error in the judgement that set tinubu free. You can also Google that.

Tinubu is very corrupt and you know it. But blind bats think only a bulging tummy is the sole proof of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2022
celeiyke:

Which of the South East?
South east Asia.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Babastrong(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=naija4life247 post=109323547]He will be excommunicated.

48 Laws of Power

Rule-1

Never ever outshine your boss. Tinubu is the boss of bosses including Buhari’s boss. So if Osinbajo does anyhow, he may have to go and contest under Pastor Chris Okotie’s FRESH PARTY after we excommunicate him from APC and from Lagos, even EFCC will be after him. Let him go and ask Atiku what Obasanjo did to him in 2007[ Comrade, thanks for hitting the nail on the head. Pls can you help me buy a copy of this book(hard cover). I gift a friend the one i was using during his birthday.]
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by orisa37: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2022
This is not a case for the WITCHES AND TERRORISTS. "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED. DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM". SW MUST BE VERY CAREFUL AND WISE NOW.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by udemzyudex(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2022
naija4life247:

48 Laws of Power

Rule-1

Rubbish, Tinubu have the right to contest as Nigerian but Osibanjo doesn't right?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Thatdopekelly(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu no dey tire ni

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests by Benchilwell: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Osinbajo anyday anytime, tinubu is old and not healthy,he should just gives up and let a younger one osinbajo d chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike / Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC / Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.