Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) (31260 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Yeni Laments Stolen Family Photo / Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by peacefuldude(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingpele:
RIP, life is just a stage ,after you are done with your performance, u depart from the earth, I just remembered how famous was those days but now he is history, do good to those around you and keep living right even if no one appreciate your good works ,God won't fail to recognise you and bless you for it..don't forget God in this life,so that God won't forget you in eternity
So so true.
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by Doulaman: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by mediainc: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Any woman that stayed with Fela is legendary.
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by Funkymode(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by Greenback: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
I remember shola..she was such a beautiful girl. cry

Fella's spirit must've taken her away!
When fela died,two of his family also passed on untill a cleric came out to say his spirit should be appeased so it would leave the ones he loves in the land of the living

1 Like

Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rest in peace to her
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
I wish I met fela during his life time, I love his songs, unfortunately for me, I was born in the indomie generation. grin

Keep on resting baba Fela
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by Hkff: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:
Omoh! Now I know where Yeni got her looks from. Her mom was damn pretty!

Someone should clarify, was the grandmother a white lady or just light skin?

Modified: Her maternal grandmother was a white woman. Damn! Although neither her or her mom inherited her granny’s skin color, they got very beautiful genes.
The girls Yeni and Sola also inherited extremely long natural hair and slightly pointed noses even with their darker skin color. Very beautiful ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo) / Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.