Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban (21507 Views)

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by noeloge82(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2022
But still not refreshing abi the ban still dey
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by wolement: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
SHOULD NEVER HAVE AGREED TO THEIR TERMS. IF OTHER COUNTRIES BEHAVE LIKE NIGERIA AND REGISTER TASKING DEMANDS TWITTER CANNOT KEEP UP. LOSING GAME FOR THEM, BIG WIN FOR THE GREEDY CLUELESS GOVERNMENT.

The government might even be lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Twoclans(f): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
They will unban twitter nahhhhhhhh so that they can use it for campaign.It is all about 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Lovenorth: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Useless Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Ooye12: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Nigerian people’s mad oo with Twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Sunnyja: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2022
MT:

You said you have never seen anyone more"clueless" without taking a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

That man you called "clueless" came back with more economic gains for Nigeria from Twitter. Go figure it out.
Tell us the economic gains now.
Lots of online businesses have been crippled due to this ban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The ineptitude and stupidity of president Buhari should be applauded.

I haven't seen a man in my entire life as clueless and confused as that man.

Low Budget Kim Jong-ungrin

You don't have the heart and the iron balls to ban Twitter forever you went and go and banned it, few months later you give an order that what you banned should be unbanned, clearly making yourself a joke to the whole world.

Daura Kunu drunkard.

He lifted the ban becaused 2023 election is close by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Maj196(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2022
M0r0ns on Twitter
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by lanre316: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Elections are coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by tradepunter: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2022
benuejosh:
Nigeria is bigger than Twitter

Say a pekswid who's life will be hunted by the blood of his own people...

The imbe be that supports the oppressor of his people....

Don't worry the evil you support will be handed over to you in full measure...

Supporters of evil are on a borrowed time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by rollandben(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Osheeyyy Politicians, election is quiet around the corner, we love your strategies...Gbefun
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by BigYash: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Them don turn am to joke.. That's why FG can never take them serious..
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by lomprico(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Glo never still release us o
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by lomprico(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2022
BigYash:
Them don turn am to joke.. That's why FG can never take them serious..

So they should be praising the useless FG? Getat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Jobless nigerians and cruise!

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by MartinsD12(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2022
ichommy:
grin

Make them ban again thank God VPN dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by BigYash: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2022
lomprico:

So they should be praising the useless FG? Getat!
You no get sense. My opinion is that they should ignore FG. They have been using Twitter.. So FG should continue with the ban.. I dey access twitter daily ,before now. So Bleep Lai,Bleep Kayamo,Fuvk FG, Bleep Buhari
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by symbianDON(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
MT:

You said you have never seen anyone more"clueless" without taking a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

That man you called "clueless" came back with more economic gains for Nigeria from Twitter. Go figure it out.
I'm not a buharist, but anyone who can't see the good in what Nigeria government did with Twitter is clearly malicious, misinformed, mischievous or plain blind! Government got it right with this one.
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Jostoman: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2022
helinues:
Kudos to both FG and Twitter

grin
for lifting Twitter ban because of the campaign they want to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Jostoman: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
FG remember Twitter because their campaign is about to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Bmaster(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2022
helinues:
Kudos to both FG and Twitter

grin

Stop licking ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by busterr(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2022
They react to everything in a comic way.
That's why the leaders keep misbehaving and don't take them serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2022
symbianDON:
I'm not a buharist, but anyone who can't see the good in what Nigeria government did with Twitter is clearly malicious, misinformed, mischievous or plain blind! Government got it right with this one.

Kindly explain how they got it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Nigeria has fought a good fight & the spoil is worth it.

Where is the spoil
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by dannybams(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2022
MT:

its Seems you are as clueless as bubu himself.... they just list those stuff so they will not look like an idiot... what an audio Economic gains grin
MT:

its Seems you are as clueless as bubu himself.... they just list those stuff so they will not look like an idiot... what an audio Economic gains
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Psychokinetic: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2022
MT:

Please list these economic gains with verified proof. And if unbanning an app so you can use it as a means to garner support for elections is one of these so called gains then you’re as clueless as your commander in chief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Ever8090: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The ineptitude and stupidity of president Buhari should be applauded.

I haven't seen a man in my entire life as clueless and confused as that man.

Low Budget Kim Jong-ungrin

You don't have the heart and the iron balls to ban Twitter forever you went and go and banned it, few months later you give an order that what you banned should be unbanned, clearly making yourself a joke to the whole world.

Daura Kunu drunkard.
I was thinking that you are the joke sir... something that is banned can be unbanned anytime..your comment no just make sense, it is filled with unnecessary hate..if you want to hate, do so with your sense cord intact .
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Bamzyriches451: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Everybody for 9ja na comedian
I just dey read those tweet the laugh
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by ERCROSS(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2022
symbianDON:

Maybe you should educate us on the economic gains of this ill-fated move, broh.
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by mybiz234: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Imagine there was no VPN. This govt was ready to keep Nigerians in the dark and shut us off from the world because Buhari got angry.

How can any sensible person campaign for this party to remain in power beyond 2023?

Unfortunately, they will remain in power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Hotspotbro(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2022
They needed it to recycle old cargo..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k / Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone Released In Nigeria / Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.