Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban (21510 Views)

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by OlujobaSamuel: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2022
wolement:

The government might even be lying.
You are right. Just checked CAC, can't find any company that indicates Twitter presence in Nigeria. So our govt dey lie as usual.
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by just2endowed: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2022
twitter is not working on Nigerian IP naw, or what ban did they lift
angry
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by Funkymode(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
They think they can buried us, forgetting that we're seeds
They should keep to it, we're also back for them, those backlash they don't want to be seeing when they commit against the society, they'll hear it in full this time around, they should be preparing to ban it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by allahIsAnIDOL: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
Even at night they can still locate the hole and give you sound track.

What do you think I'm talking about.i mean mosquito

Calm down, I'm not a mosquito, i have d*ck abeg.
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
chiedu7:
APC dey fear voter backlash but we wont forget how draconian this govt is

We won't at all except for the people from a certain region who continue to be tribalistic SMH.
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by yemi1504: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
tradepunter:

Say a pekswid who's life will be hunted by the blood of his own people...

The imbe be that supports the oppressor of his people....

Don't worry the evil you support will be handed over to you in full measure...

Supporters of evil are on a borrowed time.

Well, he is true to type. That same state gave humonguous votes to their oppressor in 2019 anyways.
Re: Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban by meedoLock(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naija social media warriors now....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k / Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone Released In Nigeria / Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.