Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting (1540 Views)

“I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos / I Always Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics – Yul Edochi / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Frank25: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2022
For me it's yul all the way

Lets hear your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Anigreat: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2022
shocked

Yul is better and the best
Zubby is too lousy for my liking

9 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by 3gpvids: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2022
For me it's jacki chan

6 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by webhead: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2022
So humans still watch nigerian movies in 2022 undecided
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Localgrandpa: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Na rambo I like
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Frank25: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Wahala dy oh
Localgrandpa:
Na rambo I like
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by headbasher96(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Na. Chucky me i like o
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Boogyman557: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool I like Dem 2

BUT ZUBY is a WEED man

so u know my answer

WTF MAN
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by toujurs: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Yul edochie definitely

5 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by brosom(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Yeye comperism.

1 Like

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Mario1989(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Compairing Zuby and Yul is like comparing Xavi and Iniesta. Different personalities doing similar things in a great way...Both are SUPERB

8 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Premiumwriter: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Wo I wish I was making money like them cry

2 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by MJBOLT: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Yul undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Awkabigboy: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2022
yul Edochie

2 Likes

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Chloraseptic: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Yul is manageable.

You see that Zuby, that guy has no business acting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Konor: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Yul. Effortlessly good. The other guy over acts
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Danjikanbauchi: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zubby act matured movies for families without age difference.

But Zubby act for the youths mostly his age mates.
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Danjikanbauchi: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Yul is manageable.

You see that Zuby, that guy has no business acting
the guy has lots of doings stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Chloraseptic: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
the guy has lots of doings stop hating.

How is that related to acting skills..
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Vy2uss: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double your 450,000 Naira in Nine months!!

You think this is a scam? What if I told you, it's very possible! Wanna know how? Keep reading.

We all come across scammers claiming to triple your money in 3 or 4 days or whatever time limit they use to entice their potential clients. Even FOREX can't give such sustainable edge for long. However, trading for a prop firm just might do the trick. Imagine investing just 100 dollars and getting to trade their accounts which could be in upwards of 25000USD.

Then imagine earning a 5 percent profit on the 25000USD. I'll you do the maths by yourself. I've spent three years failing my way to success in this niche of the financial market. I can perform the magic needed to earn you an ROI of 100% in nine months!

Trust me, this is peice of cake. You might also think to yourself, why can't I perform the magic for my own finances??

It's shameful to say, I lack the financial resources to perform such magic. This is the part where you come in. To understand this investment in detail, here's my WhatsApp number(+2348166698693). Also, I'll be wiling to meet with you anywhere within lagos to discuss this investment in detail.

From the moment you show interest, I'll be at you beck and call to answer your questions. Stay safe!
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by Danjikanbauchi: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Chloraseptic:

How is that related to acting skills..
the acting gives him the raba, without the acting skills nobody will watch his movies and he won't have money to do doings grin grin

You get the point now ?
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by fourboys: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na yul na
Re: Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting by gr8cany: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
No close comparison.
Yul is far professional and intriguing in acting

(1) (Reply)

Female Delusion & Male Reality Calculator: We Need This Calculator For Nigeria / I Was Scammed By Yasiok / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.