Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? (9577 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? by bablon20(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
The president can add it to one of his achievements when he leaves office in the year 2023.
Re: 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? by Frenzy01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'm pretty sure it's because of the 2023 election dem unban am. Nigeria govt Sha grin grin grin

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? by chaloskyx: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
APC only did this to secure the foolish yoots votes for 2023 once election are over and the foolish yoots start using twitter to ask questions that put the APC govt in question they would block una again and unblock you in 2027 for elections. you see i dont blame the politicians all this for them is a game however its the mumu yoots i blame cause they are so mindless that they would still go out to vote in a party that called the military to open fire at them for get corruption or looting for that alone no single vote of the yoots should go to APC but alas you people are to dumb to coordinate yourselves as long as there is Instagram snapchat and twitter your would sell your electoral mandate for a plate of porridge just like Esau and guess what you will all suffer for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aspirants Oppose APC’s Consensus Option For National Chairmanship / Governor Makinde Approves Payment Of 13th Month Salary To Oyo Workers / Obasanjo Agrees With Justice Must Prevail Party Strategic Development Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.