Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife (38057 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by 3verblazing(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2022
olisaEze:
Most barbers in Lagos belong to one street cult or the other. I wouldn’t be surprised if the gossipy neighbor is found to be in the same gang as the barber. There is definitely more to dis story as both the assailant’s wife & the victim’s sister were pregnant at time. Abi was the barber scared that the brother of his side piece was trying to get with his wife in revenge for putting his sister in the family way?? If u like kill ur whole community because of a woman, who go cheat go still cheat. undecided
damn bro! .. this is some twisted nollywood shit mehn...

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by mozona(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Barber's are now killing people becos of woman
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by princewarri1985: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
backT:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/barber-stabs-neighbor-to-death-for-admiring-his-wife/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Dont be suprised self that the late neighbour is even sleeping with his wife, because that is what you get when you married a loosed woman, even if he managed to evade justice, the woman will still fvck another man where he is taking her to. Foolish man!
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Unfolding: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2022
When he is in prison , the wife will now be bleeped severally and thoroughly..
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Promise47(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Sorry my dear people are treble that was how a boy I help in school (Delta state university Abraka) withdraw the sum of 20,600 naira form my account with POS he knows my pin but I don't know how he got access to my bank account human being are very wicked very very wicked sorry dear try and find the person who did it go to the bank and print ur statement of account
Kayrich2122:
Hello Nairaland, pls I have a little problem, someone use my card on palmpay pos machine yesterday, I got the alert of 40k please is there any way I can track the person? Thank you, pls help me put it on front page
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by gibsonwales(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Volksguys1985:
is the guy an illiterate?

I would say NO. Though, he's not a graduate.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Ajeyo(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Face to face house,I used to live there,it was tough
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Boss469(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Na dis kind pipo dey ask for legalization of strap? angry
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by kokomilala(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2022
@georgeakins, I read it in Daniel Coleman's EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. I bought the book around 2005. About five yrs ago,I heard a guy on radio using the same book to teach listeners emotional intelligence.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Germi9: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oh God please do not let anyone kill me out of anger and do not let me kill someone out of self control Amen

The world is toxic
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by georgeakins: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
kokomilala:
@georgeakins, I read it in Daniel Coleman's EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. I bought the book around 2005. About five yrs ago,I heard a guy on radio using the same book to teach listeners emotional intelligence.

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by NoToPile: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Gidagreen:
Did anyone noticed how the neighbors fled away? They all fled away instead of helping the dieing man because of the fear of police. They were all afraid the Nigerian police will implicate them all just to extort them if they made an attempt to help the victim. This scenario is what usually plays out in road accident spot. People run away, instead of helping with an excuse of avoiding implications by police.

I read somewhere that if a country needs to be well developed, the police must be trusted in protecting the citizens and be honest in service delivery.

This is always a big issue, because the police will rope you in and accuse you of what you don't know. Most Nigerians would flee the same way they fled.

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by NoToPile: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zubi10:
Me that my own friend almost rape my woman ,I didn't kill him n I never stops the friendship..But we have a boundary now online before

You are still friends with someone who tried to rape your woman?

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Advancedman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=FirmTR post=109324902] shocked
Mad people everywhere, just because of what he heard.
Autopsy for what? Find the animal let him rot in jail.

[/quote
Which jail dissemble him in part

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by IMASTEX: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Now he will leave this wife for a long time.

Other men will enjoy his wife in his absence.

Poor and senseless man.

You heard poverty-stricken gossip, you didn't ask questions or have any evidence.

Next is to pick knife and stab.

The gossip should also be fished out and jailed. I am sure he saw nothing.

Mother Nature, may I never live in face me I face you compound.
I pray he gets caught sooner. And while he is serving his long jail term. He would hear that that gossiper was the father of the child. It's foolishness to act based on speculation. If no one admires your partner it means your choice is questionable. Even if he caught them, the man never had any marital vows with him. It is his wife that made such promises and vows, she should be his concern as long as she wasn't raped. Even at that if the action leads to murder, he'd go in while the wife live happily ever after with numerous men as desired.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Richie77: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Didn't rape your pregnant wife oo, you killed based on information without evidence. Don't come out of the hideout ooo.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by allahIsAnIDOL: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
I personally know the guy, he is DMX's boy at omotola. He was told to escape. And it happened all the time at iwaya. Yeye eiye boys.

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Ahmadovs: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Make I even see d wife first before I proceed
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Psoul(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Funkymode(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crazy world
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
The RED PILL NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER. A simp is not only dangerous to himself but also very hazardous to his fellow men and the environment at large.

Make sure you take the pill three times daily. angry

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Babastrong(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by wilfrednanyo: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Which one be authopsy again nao. Some one stabed somebody to death and they are carrying out authopsy, on what exactly? Nigerians with there ways.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by GetMeRight: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Omoh!

Naija sef don dey breed psychopaths!

Murder person for cold blood cos U HEARD them admire your wife, e be things!

[s] But make we dey mind how we take dey cruise sometimes make you no go prize for the wrong person hand when you nor rugged
I said what I said

Unsubstantiated allegation
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by neighbourhud: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jeon:
your action was too far cry

hope some undisciplined men that lack self control and having a running lips go learn from this...

Learn?!

Do the Idi*ts know they have running lips in the first place?

Those morons are everywhere... strategically distributed to cause chaos

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Matthew2925(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
If one goes by what people say about other people and even about you. You will end up killing yourself in Nigeria. As it is presently even if someone tells me they saw my wife having sex with another woman or alien. I would ask the person for evidence or he takes me there to see for myself before I believe any of that nonsense. Some people in this our country ehn. For the fact they see another person breathing they dislike the person. They would be like. Why is this person even breathing like this. He is too pround. He has to stop breathing. WTF. May God help us all.

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Testimony1988(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
He's a trouble maker, that's why it's not good to take laws into one's hand, see what he has caused upon himself.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Musaspp(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
FirmTR:
Mad people everywhere, just because of what he heard.
Autopsy for what? Find the animal let him rot in jail.

And let another man start browsing his wife while he rots in jail.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations to the Stabber..

Em go enter Kirikiri, then other guy men go dey fucvk em wife as em dey Jail..
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by charlsecy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
FirmTR:
Autopsy for what?
Even if cause of death seems obvious, a complete autopsy examination can help determine details necessary for determining the manner of death and provide information that may need to be presented in court.
wilfrednanyo:
Which one be authopsy again nao.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by alade69: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why would you come here and referred to a murder suspect as "Keke" buh you can identify the victim? What kind of journalism is that?
So a whole neighborhood could not identify Keke's name? Even the caretaker/landlord of his residence?
Now, at the end of the investigation, they may eventually robbed/replaced the identity with an unknown suspect.
Shame!
May God rest the soul of the deceased.

Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint