Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri (1988 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by ExAngel007(f): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Reno Omokri is of the opinion that the man who
can resist sexual temptation has not yet been born.

Reno shared this on his Instagram page.

''Dear men,
When Joseph was accosted by Potiphar’s wife,
he did not fast, or pray, or sing psalms. He
fled. Don’t be foolish. The man that can resist
sexual temptation has NOT been born. Unless
she is your wife, never be alone with a woman
in a room with a bed! In fact, if you can even
avoid being alone with a woman other than
your wife, all the better. When you got born
again, your spirit received power. But that power
did not extend to a particular part of your body.

If it sees what it likes, it becomes hungry.
Therefore, don’t create the atmosphere for it to
become hungry for evil food!'' he wrote

He also responded to a man who said he has once
rejected the sexual advances of a married woman.
Reno opined that the man resisted because he
wasn't sexually attracted to the woman.

See their exchange below..

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/the-man-that-can-resist-sexual-temptation-has-not-been-born-reno-omokri.html

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by DispatcherLagos: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2022
This jobless foool

5 Likes

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

When you got born again, your spirit received power. But that power did not extend to a particular part of your body .

grin grin grin grin grin words are above !

Words for any body who want to flee sexual sin.
Nobody is omitted even pastors who are spirit filled are vulnerable to this. So don't judge any one who fall.

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by MJBOLT: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2022
what's he saying??
I dey here na

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Reno should speak for himself. I want to see a generation of men who understand the importance of self-control and have consciously worked on themselves. If I am in a room with a girl I don't like, do whatever you like, you are just wasting your time.

A girl I met in church once thought that I wanted to date her because I was getting close to her. I visit her, gist with her and go home the same day. The two times she visited me, she slept in my house without considering how I feel about it.

On the second night, she held me strong, squeezing me with her boobs and asked me to kiss her. "Kiss you as what?" I wondered! I cannot be that guy sleeping around with girls who supposedly have come to serve God. So, I told her that I just wanted us to be friends and not sexual partners. Next morning, she woke up angry, left my house and stopped talking to me. I have had lots of similar experiences.

So, resisting temptation is all about men understanding that sxx is a thing of the mind. If you can work on your mind and be in charge of it, your third leg cannot think for you - even when it's standing erect (aroused).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Warabat Joseph that resisted the sexual advancement of his master's wife? Wasn't he born? Or did he fall from heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Exkandayee(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2022
Why will I resist, when I want to bang and move on, I'm emotionless
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Righteousness2(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2022
There is a level of relationship you have with GOD ALMIGHTY,Sin, Immorality, becomes so irritating and disgusting.

It is not by Struggle! It is not by Power!
It's just Following and Loving the LORD with ALL your Heart and Soul. Make HIM the Undisputable number 1 in your life, not just in Mouth or song but Indeed!
HE is the one that will do the work on you.

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by judedwriter(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Sexual sin is one of the greatest, if not the greatest destiny destroyer.

Overcoming sexual sin takes the whole grace, power and mercy of God.

In my own case, I discovered fasting and praying are indispensable in overcoming sexual sins.
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Mercury12(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2022
He said Joseph filed!
What he trying to say is that one flee or avoid getting in a temping situation.
Though what Reno said is true but I still agree that there are men that can resist unwanted sexual advances even when on same bed with an opposite sex.
Reno talks come off as if all men don't have self control. I don't agree with that part of the point he is trying to paint

Truvelisback:
Warabat Joseph that resisted the sexual advancement of his master's wife? Wasn't he born? Or did he fall from heaven?
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by LordIsaac(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Joseph did! Stop dishing out fallacy.
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
LordIsaac:
Joseph did! Stop dishing out fallacy.
There are lots of guys who can, who will and who has resisted it. When person don too get sense to much, e dey lead to this.
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Bible says FLEE, not resist.

Men who can overcome sexual temptations exist. But to overcome it, you have to flee, not by resisting.

A man who is in a room with 10 naked beautiful girls twerking around him can't resist them. If the man doesn't flee from that room within 10 seconds, he will end up having orgy with all of them.

Those saying Reno is wrong have comprehension issues.

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Very false. There are men that can resist sexual temptation. Though it involves extreme self discipline and will. Even when the magic stick is nodding with full head, u go dead dat feeling.

1 Like

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Vinnie2000(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
I will continue to say it..

This Reno Omokri looks like a big Hypocrite to me!.. undecided
Those Type that will be Fcvking their house Girl but be claiming/preaching Sexual Purity on TV.. sad undecided

If you give this Dude Two Oloshos secretly, d way him go Fcck dem ehn!.. sad cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I will continue to say it..

This Reno Omokri looks like a big Hypocrite to me!.. undecided
Those Type that will be Fcvking their house Girl but be claiming/preaching Sexual Purity on TV.. sad undecided

If you give this Dude Two Oloshos secretly, d way him go Fcck dem ehn!.. sad cheesy cheesy
When you hate someone, you will keep producing negative thoughts about the person

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Vinnie2000(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
jmoore:

When you hate someone, you will keep producing negative thoughts about the person

It's NOT about hate, bro.

Dude never looks Sincere to me! sad

Besides, we humans are Big Talkers, only!
When presented with Real situations, we do the Exact thing we preach against! undecided
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
I beg to differ, I've mastered the art of saying no to nyash
dont play with master shi fu
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by techmo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
People too dey over hype sex walahi
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by Sonnobax15(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:
People too dey over hype sex walahi
lipsrsealed. Even the over hyping on its own too sweet abeg cheesy
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by kilisi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
There is an element of truth in what he said especially when it comes to avoiding and fleeing sexual temptations.

Prevention they say, is better than cure.
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by NWABUKA007(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Only God is omniscient

I've resisted severals

Without looking back

Still a virgin
Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Reno should speak for himself. I want to see a generation of men who understand the importance of self-control and have consciously worked on themselves. If I am in a room with a girl I don't like, do whatever you like, you are just wasting your time.

A girl I met in church once thought that I wanted to date her because I was getting close to her. I visit her, gist with her and go home the same day. The two times she visited me, she slept in my house without considering how I feel about it.

On the second night, she held me strong, squeezing me with her boobs and asked me to kiss her. "Kiss you as what?" I wondered! I cannot be that guy sleeping around with girls who supposedly have come to serve God. So, I told her that I just wanted us to be friends and not sexual partners. Next morning, she woke up angry, left my house and stopped talking to me. I have had lots of similar experiences.

So, resisting temptation is all about men understanding that sxx is a thing of the mind. If you can work on your mind and be in charge of it, your third leg cannot think for you - even when it's standing erect (aroused).
.ok

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Should Please A Lesbian / Church Ushers Caught Having Seks Behind Mission House During Church Service / Should I Be Scared????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.