Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Help!!! Missing Person!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! Missing Person!!! (770 Views)

Please Help: Missing Persons!!! / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Missing Person!!! by Sharatan(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Good day nairalanders. The young man with the attached picture is Emmanuel Prince David Nnadozie(23 years). He hasn't been back home since January 2nd 2022.

He was last seen at Akowonjo road Lagos @ 11:30pm after he parted with his mother and younger siblings after they had visited De Dems Park, Akowonjo.

If you see him or have any information that might help us find him please call any of the following numbers;

Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by vivian988: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2022
sad
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Most Guyz who patronised dems park are into fraud and other shady activities.They hide in the hotel after they have committed a crime.When I worked there some years back.Some policemen came to the park to effect an arrest of a yahoo fraudster who had lodge in the hotel.The owner of the business was trying to prevent the police from arresting him.After the police threatened to arrest the owner as well,he decided to allow them take the culprit away.This is a man who does not tolerate stealing from his staff.I learnt he had taken a former barman to kirikiri prison where he spent 6month in jail because of 70k shortages.I jejeli Waka leave the work.The shortages usually came during rush in sales and miscalculation.
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by MrCover: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oh My God

What Is Really Happening In Nigeria
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by Sharatan(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Things have gotten out of hand ..
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by judetov2(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
My mind is telling me something, his yahoo friends killed him.
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by FuckDModz: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
They've sold his kidney, liver and heart.

I hope I'm wrong.
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by IntersectCon: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.
Re: Help!!! Missing Person!!! by Mrkindness: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Aaah missing person in Yoruba land. Please just pray for his skull.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Two Men In Nando, Anambra. / Internet Fraudster Bags 2-years Imprisonment In Port Harcourt / Two Northerners, One Igbo Killed As Gunmen Storm Cattle Market In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.