Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) (62346 Views)

How To Login Twitter Without VPN After Twitter Is Banned In Nigeria #twitterban / Windscribe VPN Is Scam? / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Buhari is a fake-ass dummy... angry

A Criminal and murderer...

You will pay for all ur evil deeds from 2015 till ur ass is wiped off asshole rock.

Criminal bastard....

Ogun kill u there!
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
You guys should leave nija alone biko.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's well with us.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by davidque: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This VPN should not mock us for doing away with it after the ban is lifted.
We may still have to pick ‘em up again after the election

They're a thousand more VPN apps
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nobody will be happy,when people have used you and now abandoned you,because you are not useful anymore...it's annoying
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
The world is deriding us because of one senile old vegetable.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:
So does this mean Windscribe is the most used VPN in Nigeria?
Yes because 95% of my friends uses it including myself very reliable.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Olayemi244(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
I think so.
9182736455O1999:
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Goldentulip2: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Yea
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by kmaster007: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
When dey decide to mock deir country.. while another people won't mock dem as well...
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

does that free 10gb work?
cause when i was using windscribe i still uses my main data while it shows me i still got 10gb.

The 10gb is not your cellular data, but it’s like how much data inflow is allowed from your cellular network to the app! If u check ur data usage history , you’ll see how many datA your vpn uses

1 Like

Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by wman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
They know that most of us use the free plans.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

From the trend today,I believe it is Thunder Vpn.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
I use an onion VPN. If you know what I mean by that...
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ifybwoy7:
speak for yourself.

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by xalex77c: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
olatade:
sad
ahh, olatade, are you not Yoruba?? grin grin
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Breastfeed: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Not surprised, this our government sha
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by tochyano2: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
lathrowinger:
Nairalanders Plz, what is VPN
Very
Poor
Nigerians
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by olatade(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
xalex77c:
ahh, olatade, are you not Yoruba?? grin grin

Bros, i don't cast votes based on sentiments, ethnicity nor religion.

I go for credibility.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
lathrowinger:
Nairalanders Plz, what is VPN

Very Promising Nigerian
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by xalex77c: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
olatade:

Bros, i don't cast votes based on sentiments, ethnicity nor religion.
I go for credibility.
You have my respect sir cool

1 Like

Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Narnah(f): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Most likely.

I for one used them to access Twitter
9182736455O1999:
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Brian47(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
But this isn't mockery na. They're just being sarcastic.
But Kaspersky VPN na the baba.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

We’ve been using vpn long before twitter ban came naaa..
there are many sites that don’t open in Nigeria or Africa as a whole...

Also u can use vpn to access site when your company WiFi block the address

Only few wia doing that.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
APC only did this to secure the foolish yoots votes for 2023 once election are over and the foolish yoots start using twitter to ask questions that put the APC govt in question they would block una again and unblock you in 2027 for elections. you see i dont blame the politicians all this for them is a game however its the mumu yoots i blame cause they are so mindless that they would still go out to vote in a party that called the military to open fire at them for get corruption or looting for that alone no single vote of the yoots should go to APC but alas you people are to dumb to coordinate yourselves as long as there is Instagram snapchat and twitter your would sell your electoral mandate for a plate of porridge just like Esau and guess what you will all suffer for it.
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by EmmyG012(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2022
TempUser:
Who uses windscribe when my OpenVPN and Nord dey?

Abeg paste me Nord logins
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
They're just been pained
Re: Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Kellie069:

The 10gb is not your cellular data, but it’s like how much data inflow is allowed from your cellular network to the app! If u check ur data usage history , you’ll see how many datA your vpn uses
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.