Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) (3754 Views)

ESN and Unknown gunmen ran away after seeing this scary man PHOTOS / ICPC Statement On The Corruption Perceptions Index 2019 / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
I would Make it short and simple, the white man steals money and he would build the best hospital where he can be treated when he falls sick but the black man is so dumb and he would never do that he would instead take the money of his people to the white man's land to get treatment.

Yes, the white man is more corrupt than the black man, who helped Abacha move millions of dollars to Switzerland? The white man, Who kept the money in Switzerland for Abacha? The white man

Who steals oil on the high sea? The white man

Who steals resources in Africa? The white man

So the white Man is more corrupt, but when the white man steals money he would not bring that money to Africa, he would take it to the caymans controlled by the same white man, lol

But the black man is corrupt and stupid, he steals money from his people and he takes that same money to the white man's country instead of investing that money in Africa

So I hope you can see the difference and like I said before the hospitality business that I am into would always mix with politics because this is why people in Africa are running to the white man's land because of corruption in Africa or the black man's corruption.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/the-difference-between-corruption-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
$400 billion and this money is in the white man's country, they should have built factories in Nigeria and it would create jobs for the people

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
$400 billion and this money is in the white man's country, they should have built factories in Nigeria and it would create jobs for the people
Have you been following what is happening in Imo state between the former and present Governor?

Most Nigerian Politicians are scared to invest in Nigeria because they can be witchhunt.

Do you still remember what happen to Eastern Palm University?

Did you hear about some corrupt Airforce personnel that build a private hospital in Lagos? The Airforce took over the expensive equipments at their hospital.

The Nigerian Airforce do not have the kind of equipments those corrupt officers use stolen money to buy.

The best thing for Nigeria is that, corruption and incompetence must be kicked out.

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Africans are still slaves today, and the white puppetmasters are easily controlling African leaders (and others).... they've never stopped. its their way and willl pay militia to destabilize your country and overthrow you so that they can rig electons to put one of their puppet in power and control your country and its natural ressources. they've been stealing/raping Africa for centuries, they aint about to let go of their golden goose now.

sadly, i blame both pupptmaster and puppets in this issue. they go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Vy2uss: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double your 450,000 Naira in Nine months!!

You think this is a scam? What if I told you, it's very possible! Wanna know how? Keep reading.

We all come across scammers claiming to triple your money in 3 or 4 days or whatever time limit they use to entice their potential clients. Even FOREX can't give such sustainable edge for long. However, trading for a prop firm just might do the trick. Imagine investing just 100 dollars and getting to trade their accounts which could be in upwards of 25000USD.

Then imagine earning a 5 percent profit on the 25000USD. I'll you do the maths by yourself. I've spent three years failing my way to success in this niche of the financial market. I can perform the magic needed to earn you an ROI of 100% in nine months!

Trust me, this is peice of cake. You might also think to yourself, why can't I perform the magic for my own finances??

It's shameful to say, I lack the financial resources to perform such magic. This is the part where you come in. To understand this investment in detail, here's my WhatsApp number(+2348166698693). Also, I'll be wiling to meet with you anywhere within lagos to discuss this investment in detail.

From the moment you show interest, I'll be at you beck and call to answer your questions. Stay safe!
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Have you been following what is happening in Imo state between the former and present Governor?

Most Nigerian Politicians are scared to invest in Nigeria because they can be witchhunt.

Did you hear about some corrupt Airforce personnel that build a private hospital in Lagos? The Airforce took over the expensive equipments at their hospital.

The Nigerian Airforce do not have the kind of equipments those corrupt officers use stolen money to buy.

The best thing for Nigeria is that, corruption and incompetence must be kicked out.

I think we should have a law in Nigeria that would ban capital flight, because let's face it corruption cannot end in Nigeria till thy kingdom come, if Buhari could not end corruption tell me who will?
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Africans are still slaves today, and the white puppetmasters are easily controlling African leaders (and others).... they've never stopped. its their way and willl pay militia to destabilize your country and overthrow you so that they can rig electons to put one of their puppet in power and control your country and its natural ressources. they've been stealing/raping Africa for centuries, they aint about to let go of their golden goose now.

sadly, i blame both pupptmaster and puppets in this issue. they go hand in hand.

Exactly, that is what they did to Thomas sankara they used his own African brother to kill him

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

“Most Nigerian Politicians are scared to invest in Nigeria because they can be witchhunt”

This isn’t witch hunt…Rochas Okorocha and his son in law bred Imo state to exhaustion. Rochas and his family are greedy and evil. Examples abound but leave Imo state out of this.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I think we should have a law in Nigeria that would ban capital flight, because let's face it corruption cannot end in Nigeria till thy kingdom come, if Buhari could not end corruption tell me who will?
Corruption can and will reduce radically in Nigeria.

In terms of fighting corruption, GMB is not really serious abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
KosiGee:

“Most Nigerian Politicians are scared to invest in Nigeria because they can be witchhunt”

This isn’t witch hunt…Rochas Okorocha and his son in law bred Imo state to exhaustion. Rochas and his family are greedy and evil. Examples abound but leave Imo state out of this.
If the relationship between Uzodinma and Okorocha is fine, all the things happening to Okorocha in Imo won't be happening to him.
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Corruption can and will reduce radically in Nigeria.

In terms of fighting corruption, GMB is not really serious abeg.

I don't think it would reduce bro as long as there is poverty, look at what is happening at the Nigerian airport
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by christistruth01: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
When a white man is Corrupt he will Steal 20% out of a 100% Profit

The owner will not notice anything and will still be very happy because he still has an 80% Profit

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
KosiGee:

Just that that abia state governor that stole billions, they are heartless
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
christistruth01:

When a white man is Corrupt he will Steal 20% out of a 100% Profit

The owner will not notice anything and will still be very happy because. he still has an 80% Profit

Exactly, but the black man would steal all grin grin

4 Likes

DubaiLandLord:
If the relationship between Uzodinma and Okorocha is fine, all the things happening to Okorocha in Imo won't be happening to him.

They are probably fighting because of corruption(money)
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I don't think it would reduce bro as long as there is poverty, look at what is happening at the Nigerian airport
I believe things go change for good in Nigeria.

Nigeria stop developing during the military days in power. A lot of things Government suppose don do in the 80's and 90's nah im Government just dey do now.

PDP Government was also a waste.

They couldn't start and finish the construction of any major road all over Nigeria

If you know a single federal road the PDP was able to start and complete, you can list it out oga.

Imagine Ikorodu to Shagamu expressway, OBJ Government promised to construct the road, he paid for the construction of the road but nothing was done on the road.

Only God knows how much he paid for the road construction.

GEJ too reach, he talk say he go construct the road, he awarded the road to a company to work on, he paid but nothing was done.

I was shock the day I saw in the news during GEJ tenure, and some GEJ supporter was saying the road have been completed shocked shocked

Road wey nothing was done on it.

But as we dey talk now, Arab Contractor dey construct the road.

Imagine the PDP don do the road for 16 years dem use dey in power, GMB 4 focus on other roads or infrastructure.

What of the Lagos-ibadan expressway? GEJ drove a tractor on the road say construction wan start, nah GMB Government dey construct the road as we dey talk.

The 16 years of PDP was a waste.

But the APC don dey put us on the right track, even if the movement slow, we dey move.
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

They are probably fighting because of corruption(money)
Nope, Okorocha didn't support Uzodinma in the Governorship election.

Okorocha almost made Uzodinma lost the Governorship election.

If not for the court case, Uzodinma won't be the Governor of Imo state as we speak.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Exactly, that is what they did to Thomas sankara they used his own African brother to kill him

Sankara, Gaddafi, Lumumba, Doe, Saddat and the list goes on...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Nope, Okorocha didn't support Uzodinma in the Governorship election.

Okorocha almost made Uzodinma lost the Governorship election.

If not for the court case, Uzodinma won't be the Governor of Imo state as we speak.

That's true
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Sankara, Gaddafi, Lumumba, Doe, Saddat and the list goes on...

Yea
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Nigeria stop developing during the military days in power. A lot of things Government suppose don do in the 80's and 90's nah im Government just dey do now.

They couldn't start and finish the construction of any major road all over Nigeria

If you know a single federal road the PDP was able to start and complete, you can list it out oga.

Imagine Ikorodu to Shagamu expressway, OBJ Government promised to construct the road, he paid for the construction of the road but nothing was done on the road.

GEJ too reach, he talk say he go construct the road, he awarded the road to a company to work on, he paid but nothing was done.

I was shock the day I saw in the news during GEJ tenure, and some GEJ supporter was saying the road have been completed shocked shocked

Imagine the PDP don do the road for 16 years dem use dey in power, GMB 4 focus on other roads or infrastructure.

What of the Lagos-ibadan expressway? GEJ drove a tractor on the road say construction wan start, nah GMB Government dey construct the road as we dey talk.

But the APC don dey put us on the right track, even if the movement slow, we dey move.

Bro I am too wise to start worrying about PDP AND APC, LOL

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PDP, APC, LP, ZPP, APP, APGA, DDD, ZZZ, VVV, CCC, VVV... All the same bro, grin grin grin

Na only Mumu go day fight for politician especially Nigerian politicians

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by ednut1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Contract worth 1m white man will add 5% for bribes and chopping and still do the job.
Black man will chop 60% as bribes and settlement. Either do a poor job or abandon it.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by jmoore(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Africans are more corrupt. It is not the duty of white government to fight corruption in Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
jmoore:
Africans are more corrupt. It is not the duty of white government to fight corruption in Africa.

I disagree bro, the whites are more corrupt the problem is that Africans are wicked, greedy and selfish, they steal everything and they won't do anything for their people

The white are still stealing from Africa till today, look at what France did to Haiti and what they are still doing to Africa

They control the media so these things won't make the news

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by jmoore(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I disagree bro, the whites are more corrupt the problem is that Africans are wicked, greedy and selfish, they steal everything and they won't do anything for their people

The white are still stealing from Africa till today, look at what France did to Haiti and what they are still doing to Africa

They control the media so these things won't make the news
Bring it home and tell me how whites are stealing from Nigeria.
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
jmoore:

Bros na wa oo, which people day destroy the Niger delta? Mobil? shell? Does that ring a bell?
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Psychokinetic: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

This is a joke yeah?
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
jmoore:

Here you go

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by mightyhaze: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

You not making much sense comrade..

Why not just condemn corruption rather than beating about the bush about witch-hunt and imo govt.?
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

This is a joke yeah?

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by jmoore(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Bros na wa oo, which people day destroy the Niger delta? Mobil? shell? Does that ring a bell?

Companies bid for licenses to operate. Have you heard of Shell paying bribes in USA to obtain license? It is happening in Nigeria because Nigerian officials will demand for it. Same way FRSC will demand for 'bribe' before you get your driving license. NIMC agents will demand 'bribe' before they register you. Police man will demand 'bribe' from you before you pass despite having complete papers.

Is the policeman not more corrupt than the motorist he extorted money from?
Is the NIMC agent not more corrupt than the applicant he extorted money from?
Is the FRSC official not more corrupt than the applicant he extorted money from?

Shell and co are not stealing your oil. They remit royalties according to the law.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos) by olioxx(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
ednut1:
Contract worth 1m white man will add 5% for bribes and chopping and still do the job.
Black man will chop 60% as bribes and settlement. Either do a poor job or abandon it.
This is so so true. Apart from the above mentioned, white man will steal close to 20% of profit, while black man will steal close to 80% of profit.
The most annoying thing is once a black man steals and/or embezzles he will stupidly begin to flaunt his illegal wealth, but the white will keep a low key profile.

MrBrownJay1:

Exactly same thing French did and is still doing to Mali. Look at Libya to, that president there is a puppet to USofA and here NATO allies.

DubaiLandLord:

You well so? Something dey worry you for head.

https://www.nairaland.com/5833204/being-black-berlin-germany/85#93151860

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers / America Invades Haiti Because Haiti Has Oil ,Gold & Iridium / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.