Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police (24386 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Then enjoy the embarrassment you brought on yourself with your dullness and inability to read and comprehend being displayed live on nairaland.
lol while you enjoy the cheap attention you are getting from me. It's always been your prayer point
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairobi33:

Lazy youth! Go get a job, retard.
lol at 99 you're are only gainfully employed on nairaland. Let's hear how much your pension will be you dunce
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Unity19(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
You reason like Buhari himself. Read before you comment. Don't just comment because you want to spit out bile.

DispatcherLagos:
So just because of vehicles and helmet a whole president left abuja to Ogun. Meanwhile Niger former president once lead the team that fought boko haram
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol while you enjoy the cheap attention you are getting from me. It's always been your prayer point

So for your mind now you be celebrity?
Well na Mr spellz type of celebrity you be.

Oshisko.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Unity19:
You reason like Buhari himself. Read before you comment. Don't just comment because you want to spit out bile.

when did you win the contract of directing how and when people will comment on nairaland?
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by southsouthking(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Germi9:

Too bad how these guys scam their fellow brothers in the struggle

My last 2k for the whole world say make i use am do some customers work.

God knows best
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

So for your mind now you be celebrity?
Well na Mr spellz type of celebrity you be.

Oshisko.
Mr spellz is way above you in hierarchy of recognition as far as naija is concern
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol at 99 you're are only gainfully employed on nairaland. Let's hear how much your pension will be you dunce
grin blockhead can't even comprehend ordinary five line nairaland article cheesy now tell me why waste time on such complex mathematical matter with an emotionally messed up tout like you? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairobi33:

grin blockhead can't even comprehend ordinary five line nairaland article cheesy now tell me why waste time on such complex mathematical matter with an emotionally messed up tout like you? grin
now I know how mental disable you are. Just quoting figure is a mathematical matter to you. Little wonder you only bask on nairaland but very useless outside it
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Funkymode(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
All this vehicle showing there, I tell you na for beer parlor you go dey see dem
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Mr spellz is way above you in hierarchy of recognition as far as naija is concern

Yeah that's why I said he is in your category nah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Yeah that's why I said he is in your category nah.
yes I agree and you are a nobody even to your family
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
now I know how mental disable you are. Just quoting figure is a mathematical matter to you. Little wonder you only bask on nairaland but very useless outside it
Answer the question, idiot; why waste time explaining mathematics to an idiot that cannot read & understand a five line article on nairaland? That would be a gross waste of time, don't you think? Blockhead!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairobi33:

Answer the question, idiot; why waste time explaining mathematics to an idiot that cannot read & understand a five line article on nairaland? That would be a gross waste of time, don't you think? Blockhead!
idiot I still maintain that there is nothing mathematical about quoting a four-figure income you dunce. And for you to be deceived by a troll comment shows how shallow or retarded you are
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
idiot I still maintain that there is nothing mathematical about quoting a four-figure income you dunce.
you see your miserable life? You lack the basic comprehension skills to handle mathematical subject matter if you cannot even read and understand an ordinary five line nairaland article before displaying your mumu to the world. Spit!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by ajagidiagbo1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
That's what makes you super stupid commenting without reading. A fool.

DispatcherLagos:
what sense have you made? Animal, what if I told you that I intentionally don't want to read the trash up there so as to get foools like you jumping in my mention?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Elvisgolden: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
So just because of vehicles and helmet a whole president left abuja to Ogun. Meanwhile Niger former president once lead the team that fought boko haram

This is how IPOOOObians speak..............they never see anything good..because they are not used to good things......their governors don do them strong thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairobi33:
you see your miserable life? You lack the basic compression skills to handle mathematical subject matter if you cannot even read and understand an ordinary five line nairaland article before displaying your mumu to the world. Spit!
no be only " compression" Na compressor, Mr grammarian. If this is the level of your illiteracy I shouldn't have granted you the attention you crave. Meanwhile, I give up on you with your "compression" going back to school is never too late. Take my advice
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Elvisgolden:

This is how IPOOOObians speak..............they never see anything good..because they are not used to good things......their governors don do them strong thing
hahaha. Helmet commissioning is your supposed "good thing" I reject you with your mentality. No wonder your Governor commissioned a bet9ja shop and a viewing center the other day because he knows that you don't deserve anything better
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
ajagidiagbo1:
That's what makes you super stupid commenting without reading. A fool.

one of the easiest things to do is to beat the drum for fools to dance cos they will be dancing even if it's out of rhythm. Keep dancing to the drum I play you mor0n
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by greatseed: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
That happened in Abuja! Meen.....I always feel funny when I am subconscious that a lot of people just comment without reading & reasoning.

What's d future of this country with this sort of ignorance all over the place

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
greatseed:
That happened in Abuja! Meen.....I always feel funny when I am subconscious that a lot of people just comment without reading & reasoning.

What's d future of this country with this sort of ignorance all over the place
And you fail to realize that everyone has equal right to comment on this forum. In as much as you read like ten times before you comment ( so that you will not fail the exam), I choose to comment without reading. It's my choice and I know why so respect that or fvck off
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Lanretoye(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I guess u didn't read before commenting.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
I guess u didn't read before commenting.
I don't usually do that shit
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Saig: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
That was late Chad president
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by HRMK: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
you ignored the economical and 8political part of the post abi? Gullible sycophant
hahaha....why are u so dumb?who says the president must be a reknowned economist or a political expert?he has aides in dfft fields to do the work!he has ministers,advisers and host of others to brainstorm on those issues and more!i am sure u now know who the real gullible sycophant is!i hate wasting my time with naive individuals!good day!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
HRMK:
hahaha....why are u so dumb?who says the president must be a reknowned economist or a political expert?he has aides in dfft fields to do the work!he has ministers,advisers and host of others to brainstorm on those issues and more!i am sure u now know who the real gullible sycophant is!i hate wasting my time with naive individuals!good day!!
oga shut up abeg. It's the duty of the President to defend the country economically, politically and physically as I said before. Ministers, vice and aides are there for assistance, execution of orders and provision of advice.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Kosoco(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
and if I choose not to "read well" will you slam your head on the floor?
shut up and accept your careless error....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kosoco:
shut up and accept your careless error....
oya na come with your cane you hooligan
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
yes I agree and you are a nobody even to your family

Hahaha... You be winch wey you take know anything about me and my family?

This is what I'm saying you don't think before you write.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Hahaha... You be winch wey you take know anything about me and my family?

This is what I'm saying you don't think before you write.
what if I be winch? Now you know who thinks after writing?
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
And you fail to realize that everyone has equal right to comment on this forum. In as much as you read like ten times before you comment ( so that you will not fail the exam), I choose to comment without reading. It's my choice and I know why so respect that or fvck off

Kai, see comment.
This guy dull sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Sheikh Gumi’s Private Residence In Kaduna / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.