Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police (24387 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by TimeTraveller: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
So just because of vehicles and helmet a whole president left abuja to Ogun. Meanwhile Niger former president once lead the team that fought boko haram

Read. Please, read. Stop embarrassing your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
TimeTraveller:

Read. Please, read. Stop dosgracing your family
you need a refund of your fees from which ever glorified secondary school you attended if at 99 you can't spell "disgrace" ewu
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by clothingonline(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hate has blinded many in this country

We pray for love and peace

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by HRMK: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
why should he be voted a president bearing in mind that he is too old to defend Nigeria economically, politically and physically?
STOP BN CHILDISH!SO A PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE VERY STRONG PHYSICALLY?WHY IS HE HAVING AIDES?IS IT FOR DECORATION?ESCHEW SENTIMENTS!IT HELPS NOBODY!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
HRMK:
STOP BN CHILDISH!SO A PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE VERY STRONG PHYSICALLY?WHY IS HE HAVING AIDES?IS IT FOR DECORATION?ESCHEW SENTIMENTS!IT HELPS NOBODY!!
you ignored the economical and political part of the post abi? Gullible sycophant
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by FBIBOT(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Must NPF use pickup for patrol?
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
fools think of the wise as a fool
the fool thinks himself as wise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
perambulator:

the fool thinks himself as wise
fool doesn't need affirmation. A fool is a a fool even among fools
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Gate050: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
fool doesn't need affirmation. A fool is a a fool even among fools
a fool is to be avoided at all costs...goodbye!!
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by nedekid: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
I hope pastors came to lay hands on the helmet.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Ashirioluwa: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
So just because of vehicles and helmet a whole president left abuja to Ogun. Meanwhile Niger former president once lead the team that fought boko haram

This is Naija bro………here our government will commission borehole. This is not new to us anymore

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
thanks for the clarification bro. At least you are not the fool that quoted me up there

You see your life now?
Common to read and understand you no fit, na to rush criticize na him dey you important.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Hyphy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
E be like life dey those ribbons, everybody wan hold am
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Kosoco(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
thanks for the clarification bro. At least you are not the fool that quoted me up there
next time read well before you talk rubbish NL no be your mate... here na Twitter Pro Max. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You see your life now?
Common to read and understand you no fit, na to rush criticize na him dey you important.
and I will do it again as long as it pains your silly ass
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Zombie! Criticise blindly without even understanding the subject of discuss. Follow the crowd mentality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kosoco:
next time read well before you talk rubbish NL no be your mate... here na Twitter Pro Max. .
and if I choose not to "read well" will you slam your head on the floor?
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairobi33:

Zombie! Criticise blindly without even understanding the subject of discuss. Follow the croud mentality undecided
illiterate it's spelt "crowd" silly thing
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Tochi3(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wakanakarue:
Yahoo government... So ná becos of hilux and okada helmet nahim ajala travel with presidential jet and entourage go westside..

I wish dem see chance mine him small skull, except say Afonjas know say the skull dey empty so e nor fit being mulla grin grin grin

Afonja ma niggurs cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
and I will do it again as long as it pains your silly ass

Yeah continue embarrassing your self in order to spite some people, I'm enjoying the show.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
illiterate it's spelt "crowd" silly thing
Thanks for the correction but you still remain a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by emmy512: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Not a single ambulance??
I guess they're not meant to protect or help civilians too.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Yeah continue embarrassing your self in order to spite some people, I'm enjoying the show.
. It takes someone with value to be embarrassed. Have you ever been embarrassed before?
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by southsouthking(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Germi9:

Hahaha What did he steal from you so we all can avoid him

I wanted to buy data from him, after sending him the whole of my #2000 the guy blocked me on WhatsApp and blocked my number.
Imagine parting ways with your last cash only to be scammed.
I cried but i won't cry again because God will judge him.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by southsouthking(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
kennieG:
What's the transaction

I wanted to buy data from him, after sending him the whole of my #2000 the guy blocked me on WhatsApp and blocked my number.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by BigYash: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:
The President of Giant of Africa commissioned helmets cheesy cheesy
If he can commission gutter,he can commission even bathing room slippers. grin
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
When last did your understanding feed you?
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairobi33:

Zombie
silly thing
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
. It takes someone with value to be embarrassed. Have you ever been embarrassed before?

Then enjoy the embarrassment you brought on yourself with your dullness and inability to read and comprehend being displayed live on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
silly thing
Lazy youth! Go get a job, retard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Germi9: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
southsouthking:

Too bad how these guys scam their fellow brothers in the struggle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.