Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police (24377 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Kai, see comment.
This guy dull sha.
lol and you wise ba? Let's see you award
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
what if I be winch? Now you know who thinks after writing?

Only you be witch and still dey dull on top.
Men the person wey swear for you bad gan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Only you be witch and still dey dull on top.
Men the person wey swear for you bad gan.
lol Na I see how incapacitated your thinking faculty is. Go through our arguments and identify for yourself who the mor0n is between us
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol and you wise ba? Let's see you award

I no need award. I just need you to be more intelligent. I refuse to believe your school fees is a waste (dat na if you go school).

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

I no need award. I just need you to be more intelligent. I refuse to believe your school fees is a waste (dat na if you go school).
I didn't attend the your kind of school (conventional glorified secondary school) , Little wonder I reason quite above your imagination. I can't reduce myself to your type of " intelligency"
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol Na I see how incapacitated your thinking faculty is. Go through our arguments and identify for yourself who the mor0n is between us

Having gone through the arguments, I can safely say you are the mor0n here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Having gone through the arguments, I can safely say you are the mor0n here.
lol you just justified the fact that you are a fool if that's not even an understatement
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I didn't attend the your kind of school (conventional glorified secondary school) , Little wonder I reason quite above your imagination. I can't reduce myself to your type of " intelligency"

Hmmm,,, intelligency

Oga rest abeg, stop displaying stupidity by forming stubborn. I don't know you but deep down wetin yourself you should be ashamed of your display here.
An intelligent person would accept his errors and make amendments, not arguing blindly and stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol you just justified the fact that you are a fool if that's not even an understatement

Yinmu

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Hmmm,,, intelligency

Oga rest abeg, stop displaying stupidity by forming stubborn. I don't know you but deep down wetin yourself you should be ashamed of your display here.
An intelligent person would accept his errors and make amendments, not arguing blindly and stupidly.
ironically, intelligent persons will always make valid arguments and in most cases win them even when they are wrong as long as the argument is between them and a tout.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
ironically, intelligent persons will always make valid arguments and in most cases win them even when they are wrong as long as the argument is between them and a tout.

Yeah, keep consoling yourself. It will do you some good.

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Yeah, keep consoling yourself. It will do you some good.
time to buckle up and work on your IQ
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
time to buckle up and work on your IQ

Yeah, just keep consoling yourself.
Btw, it would do you well to take your own advice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by DispatcherLagos: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Yeah, just keep consoling yourself.
Btw, it would do you well to take your own advice.
unfortunately you need it more. Thank me later
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by dat9jaguy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
unfortunately you need it more. Thank me later

Take my advice, work on yourself.
Your case is a difficult one because you are dull and unintelligent, you know you are dull and unintelligent but you are too dull, dumb and unintelligent to take correction.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Banmeallday: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just look at those Niggs..

All they know how to do is commission as if we are still in 1950...

Referendum
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by ajagidiagbo1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Were, the headline is all you read. Oponu Omo Ale.

DispatcherLagos:
one of the easiest things to do is to beat the drum for fools to dance cos they will be dancing even if it's out of rhythm. Keep dancing to the drum I play you mor0n

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Ykc2(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
So just because of vehicles and helmet a whole president left abuja to Ogun. Meanwhile Niger former president once lead the team that fought boko haram
Chad my guy not niger republic,
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by ogbenimax007: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:
The President of Giant of Africa commissioned helmets cheesy cheesy
:oe shock you
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Perfectbeing(m): 4:38am On Jan 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
So just because of vehicles and helmet a whole president left abuja to Ogun. Meanwhile Niger former president once lead the team that fought boko haram
let a US president lead a team to fight ISIS, then we can talk.
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
no be only " compression" Na compressor, Mr grammarian. If this is the level of your illiteracy I shouldn't have granted you the attention you crave. Meanwhile, I give up on you with your "compression" going back to school is never too late. Take my advice
grin zombie oo..zombie!
Re: Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police by greatseed: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
And you fail to realize that everyone has equal right to comment on this forum. In as much as you read like ten times before you comment ( so that you will not fail the exam), I choose to comment without reading. It's my choice and I know why so respect that or fvck off
Now I understand. Get well soon bro. Pele undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East / No Nigerian Citizenship For British By Marriage / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.