Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again (12170 Views)

Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction / APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin / Osun APC Ward Congress: Aregbesola Faction Loses As Court Declines Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Frestuffng: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by clarocuzioo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
really
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by anonymous1759(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu’s ambition keeps going deeper and deeper into the mud grin

Fool and urchins were hoping on Kano delegates but that is now a mirage.

Tinubu urchins haven’t really told us who will vote for Tinubu.

You guys are obsessed and no nothing about politics. is BAT enemy to shekaru? If not then you’re just been plain stupid.
As long as BAT don’t have political enemies he can easily sway anyone. The Last time I checked BAT has a good relationship with Gandoje and Shekaru so what’s the fuss ? He can easily reconcile both parties.
You guys think politics is about hate and burning bridges . That’s how you called APC an Islamic party but now your Governors are rushing to pick up free tickets.
Tinubu Greatest Weapon is Silence.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Bromax: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
I laugh in Chinese language. PDP loading and Kwankwaso waiting to receive his boy
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Ugonna62: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/505665-kano-apc-crisis-again-gandujes-faction-loses-in-court.html
Anything that revolve around that obnoxious presidential candidate shall be cliped.one of the 48laws of power is that you dont handover power to someone more powerfull than you.and buhari and the cabal are very much aware of this,this is just the begining,anyone associating with the lagos landlord is toiling with his political future.Ganduje i must tel u never saw this coming.a word is enogh for the wise.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Wokenaija: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and all my family members are voting for Tinubu

BAT 2023
See the people behind him that will run the affairs (thugs from trenches) from fry pan to fire! As you see Pantami, Gumi, Lai Mohammed now did you see them during Buhari’s campaign?!
Now imagine the agbero version of these scumbags !

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Indispensable85(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/505665-kano-apc-crisis-again-gandujes-faction-loses-in-court.html

I think the court of appeal will effortlessly set aside the judgement of the lower court for obvious reasons.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by AstralBody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:

BAT 2023
Wake up ur dead ancestors,so that they can join u in d vote. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Shetemi12(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
AstralBody:

Wake up ur dead ancestors,so that they can join u in d vote. Ewu Gambia!

Flat head
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by SirBunky85(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Penguin2:

another stupid one
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by AstralBody: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:

Flat head
Kai e pain dis Afonja head!
gringrin
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by MoIbrahim: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2022

Penguin2:

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Racoon:
Gandollar going, going and gone. The alliance have been destroyed. Gandollar is about to pay for his sins just as the bullion vans frog-eyed crook.

Don't let the dead meat griller hear this o...
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again by Easylifelomo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:

BAT 2023
Asiwaju tiwa tiwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 / Edo APC Governorship Primary: How Obaseki, Odubu, Airhiavere, Others Stand / Underage Voters And Their Sponsors Will Be Arrested, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.