Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million (52589 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gbashi Jason nkiti o. cheesy

I dikwa sure si great men are born in January?
Before nko...Legodi ihe i juga m..

January wu born to lead...O dikwanu easy i wu first month in a whole year.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Kriss216: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Nwannem, ké kwanú? I leave QWR for ABV recently, base on hustling that's why I have not been around and today is my birthday....

Mariangeles has been taken care of me recently.... I believe say na she bake Jesus birthday cake.... Her cake make sense die Abeg.

I dey wait for Davash222/Kriss216 to bottle me.

Leave the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu.
Happy birthday Brother man. More blessings and good health.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Kriss216: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Mariangeles and Iyaebe will never agree with the bolded. But that's just the truth.

Thank you so kindly for the birthday wishes bro.

Your green bottle dey fridge.
Maria will agree, it's that Iyaebe that will find it difficult to agree. Stubborn coconut head girl!

You dey town?
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Mariangeles(f): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Before nko...Legodi ihe i juga m..

January wu born to lead...O dikwanu easy i wu first month in a whole year.

O wu nani born to lead? cheesy

OK. So, ndi a muru na mbido January tuwa onu, ginwa a muru na ngwocha ngwocha e soro ha. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Mariangeles and Iyaebe will never agree with the bolded. But that's just the truth.

Thank you so kindly for the birthday wishes bro.

Your green bottle dey fridge.
They will one day.. grin

Welcome bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

O wu nani born to lead? cheesy

OK. So, ndi a muru na mbido January tuwa onu, ginwa a muru na ngwocha ngwocha e soro ha. grin
grin grin
Born to lead naaa...

O wunu ndi ngwucha wu di main main... cheesy

January sara anyi ahu naa grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by PlayMaker14: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

Happy birthday Brother man. More blessings and good health.

My bro, thank you very much for the birthday wishes....

I dey ABJ but still keep those bannies for me.... I go come butcher them for Concord hotel.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Kriss216: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My bro, thank you very much for the birthday wishes....

I dey ABJ but still keep those bannies for me.... I go come butcher them for Concord hotel.
Safe, Chief.

No shaking nwanne. I believe your butchering skills wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
But you said he didn't forge his foreign degrees?
if there is no case, how did he?
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
funshint:
Now I believe I'm an ediot, my issue is beyond cure
No, you are not.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by dakem: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
You can also start making your own money through an online biz. You can as well make it a side hustle. All you need is your phone and data. Just 3 hours daily will do
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by tit(f): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
oyatz:

Bloody Liar, Tinubu never said he graduated from Toronto university.

Tinubu graduated from Chicago State University and the Alumni Association of the University once gave him as an award. Gani Fawehinmi was confusing Chicago State University with University of Chicago.

Tinubu has a solid educational background which enabled him to work for the most prestigious accounting and auditing firm in the world, Deloitte and later on Mobil.

It was Salisu Buhari who said so.

Chicago State University?
Is Chicago a state?
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by oyatz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
tit:

Chicago State University?
Is Chicago a state?

It means State University at Chicago.

You can call them on Tel: +1 773-995-2000.

It was formerly Known as Chicago Teachers College but when the State Government of Illinois took over the school, it was renamed Chicago State University.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Anayalv: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's a very interesting story actually. I guess lots of people have to pay attention to your story in order to gain some experience and draw the conclusions. In my opinion, people should always try to do their best in order to become successful, no doubts, that there will be fails, but fails teach people more effective rather than successes. So, never be disappointed by mistakes and fails, they bring you lots of experience and help you to develop yourself. I wish all people would understand the necessity of fails in our life. Anyway, the matter here is to never give up and always strive to the best.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by aswani(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Someone said it earlier, Mobil House.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by wealthtrak: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
AnonPoet:
This was written by Samuel Ogundipe Of Peoples Gazette.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html?s=09
Awesome insights... From
the very savvy and brillant international technocrat and pro-democracy icon during the NADECO years of the 1990s, Asiwaju Ahmed 'Bola Adekunle Tinubu. Omo Ekun.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.