Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her (22590 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by TempleHouse: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
WHY IS IGBOS ALWAYS VOTING APGA IN ANAMBRA STATE ?

THIS IS A LOCAL PARTY THAT CANNOT WIN ANY ELECTION OUTSIDE TWO STATES

THEY SHOULD PITCH TENT WITH OTHER REGIONS TO SUPPORT IGBO PRESIDENCY

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by deygar: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Soludo for sure is a good candidate,I just pray he doesn't punch below the belt, because we have anticipated lots of good candidate with great hope only for them to fall our hand..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by God1stson(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Are you normal
Help me ask am, . He is driven by a deep sense of sycophancy not for the good of ordinary Nigerians. Infact, I lost my PVC I taking the pains to get another because I don't want that man to near ASO rock.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by fof1: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Smh

This woman parading herself as Saint, isn't different from them. There should be class, level, value yourself

A woman who contested for presidency, biggest elected stool in Nigeria and other countries decided to chair a mere transition committee. Isn't that too low.

Not surprised, it is in Nigeria that a senator will contest for gov and vice versa....

Honestly I feel this woman wants her share of the cake

Abi isn't she the same woman who contested last election ni
Ordinary transition committee

Childish indeed and Crass IGNORANCE is ur Case...Child Critic who just wants to be heard whether Good or Bad...

Pls is there any PERSON in ur Family or Kindred or Clan...of Oby's Pedigree?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by patrickmuf(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Can you contest for post of a gov and then lose only to be given a slot as a local government chairman

Can u
Me and you know she stood no chance to be president...If she had contested and won the primaries of PDP or APC then it'd be a surprise...

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by YourFavorite21(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anambra leads, while others follow. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
inoki247:
I pray say no b the kain Hype wey dem give Buhari nd e failed na him Anambra people dey get...
Buhari cannever be in the same league with soludu when we talk about intelligence...And economic awareness which is the foundation of every great country..

Buhari has led the country into coma...A baba go slow and never do well.

Failed three times..

One as military head and twice as a civilian.

Na him you want use compare the man who put CBN on the sand of time with many human capital development policy

Soludo is not your mate...We wait and see how he is going to harness the Anambra resources into a modern model.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Bimpe29: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Classy Mama with swag...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Iseoluwani: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
fof1:

Childish indeed and Crass IGNORANCE is ur Case...Child Critic who just wants to be heard whether Good or Bad...

Pls is there any PERSON in ur Family or Kindred or Clan...of Oby's Pedigree?

You can't express urself without insults

I will pass..

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by phemmyfour: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vickym1:
Will they put sugar in ur mouth and u throw it away?
yes, if there is honey waiting for me at the other side
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Classicalman(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
TempleHouse:
WHY IS IGBOS ALWAYS VOTING APGA IN ANAMBRA STATE ?

THIS IS A LOCAL PARTY THAT CANNOT WIN ANY ELECTION OUTSIDE TWO STATES

THEY SHOULD PITCH TENT WITH OTHER REGIONS TO SUPPORT IGBO PRESIDENCY
keep quiet there. You are clearly ignorant
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by delpee(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
I wish Soludo tried to contest for the Presidency. We need qualified, experienced and tested hands from the South East to come forward.

All the same, I pray that he succeeds in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
I hope soludo would balance his appointment with politicians bcoz it's like his Transition Committee are 90% technocrats.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Tareq1105: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
delpee:
I wish Soludo tried to contest for the Presidency. We need qualified, experienced and tested hands from the South East to come forward.

All the same, I pray that he succeeds in Anambra.

Let's see how he would manage Anambra in the next 4 yrs. Don't overate him I beg. Anambra is just 1/36+FCT.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by dfrost: 2:06am On Jan 15, 2022
kennyade3h:
Soludo is someone with a good vision and mission for our nation .While he was cbn governor he brought good policies but d corrupt leaders didn't allow it work

He also made promotion merit-based. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe / Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.