Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Growing Or Backsliding? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing Or Backsliding? (174 Views)

What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? / How Did You Recover From Backsliding? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- Backsliding : Not An Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing Or Backsliding? by dvson1: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Few years back I was in a relationship with a faithful (both religion and the relationship) lady . I invited her over and as soon as she came she prayed , then at night she prayed again before we slept .... Before morning we had sex and when morning came she woke me and asked us to pray again ..... I was like c'mon, we just had sex why should we pray are you deceiving God or yourself .. I ended the relationship on the ground that she's hypocrite

Fast forward .... After service on Sunday a lady visited .. we we had sex and the sex I took her to church for another service and I still trust and love her
NOTE: AM AWARE WE'RE IN THE END TIME AND I NEED TO REPENT
Re: Growing Or Backsliding? by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
dvson1:
Fast forward .... After service on Sunday a lady visited .. we we had sex and the sex I took her to church for another service and I still trust and love her
NOTE: AM AWARE WE'RE IN THE END TIME AND I NEED TO REPENT
What has end time to do with your lascivious lifestyle?. undecided

To repent means to change from your old ways and adopt God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, God's New Law and Truth. What I am not sure of is why you think you can repent yet hold on to the Old way? undecided

(1) (Reply)

20 Biblical Affirmations For Your Family And Kids / NIGERIA 2023 ELECTIONS: All Candidates Must Declare Bank Assets / How Do I Stop Masturbation Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.