Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? (21061 Views)

What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Kharol1234: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin yT?
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Factfinder1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bleep all the nollywood female actresses

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by fmlala: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by mfm04622: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nothing crazy.

Just live a normal life

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by tropaz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin

Invest in my business, parents, pastor, wife, children and the society.... Then get a nice Ford SUV for weekend trips.... I no dey leave Naija... We die here...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Aidejay(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Most of the things you people posted are basic and boring sh*t.

I don't know wether it's small mindedness or just catching cruise with the topic.

But seriously? Most of the things that were mentioned you don't even need billions to achieve them.

I would probably adopt 1 million children and spend millions training them for about 20 years in various forms of sabotage, espionage, infiltration and spy networking. Then they'd enter every government, organisation, institution, economy, and structure of the world as my sleeper agents. Then one day I'd give the order and there would be a global takeover of ever single system in the world under my control, behest and direction

You asked for the craziest!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Newboss(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Codedruns go hear am sha. Toto go just full my house. Maaaad. Foursome things o.

If you be billionaire and you get wife or girlfriend, you're wasting your potential. Dey fûck different toto daily. Budget 20m per annum for toto. You can't fûck the same toto twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by freelancerrr: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gift a random person a car
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Bouncing2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'll spend all my remaining days traveling all over the world,,

Doing steady giveaways etc

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by LordReed(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
I would crash housing prices in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by freshkpomo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ok
Omooo hunger dey ooo..
I go feed my family
Pay all the restaurants and eateries in my area to give out food free till my money finish..
Afterall nothing dey this world ..na only u and ur God

Make I pray for you, someone prayed for me on naira land here and that period so e kind good money enter my hand cheesy.... According to your heart desire, God will grant it for you... You will not sweat for it... You have a good heart and I pray God rewards you in a good way for it, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Lawalemi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will carry 10 women in one night undecided

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Epeegee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nah to employ lai mohammed as my gate man

Femi adeshina go dey wash my car

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Laeroy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
I won't do no crazy thing...But if I became an overnight billionaire, I'll first look for my siblings and change their lives for good before thinking of what to do for myself.

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Elsueno: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
First I will get my parents the best luxuries life got to offer

Then dash a few millions to my very close siblings

I will then relocate to Japan & buy a nice mansion with all of natures splendor.

Use a couple like 30% of d money on stocks like S&P 500 & 10% on Nigerian stock exchange, 5% on bitcoin & ETH

I will also buy large chunk of shares in manga & anime license companies grin

I will also start dressing like below grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by mcrity46: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will Enlarge my dick, then begin spend the money

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Omicron007: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
post=109349920:
*singin*

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights, yeah
A different city every night, oh I
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of everyday Christmas
Give Travie your wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had shit
Give away a few Mercedes like 'Here lady have this'
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months that I've been single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Ha ha get it? I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah, can't forget about me, stupid
Everywhere I go, Imma have my own theme music

(What you see what you see brah?)
I see my name in shining lights
(Uhuh uhuh yeah what else?)
I swear the world better prepare (for what?)
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a billionaire

I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twenties, tens and bens completely separate

And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatever's left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good, sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket, pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad (so bad)
Buy all of the things I never had (buy everything ha ha)
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen (what up Oprah)
(What ya see, what you see brah?)
(Uh huh, uh huh, what else?)
For when I'm a billionaire (yeah, sing it)
Oh oooh oh oooh when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking
bad!

@the bolded in red above is all we live for @[b][/b].

May God make our dreams come true.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Ademola47(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Firstly, I would fortify my security...get like 2or 3 armed-to-the-teeth, stern-looking Mopols and one personal driver.

Then invest heavily on my already laid-down business ideas.

Depending on the source of the money, I might consider venturing into politics (Senatorial post).

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Yankee101: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Read the answers and see why even some outwardly innocent prayers dey hard to answer

Cos dem go become menace to society or create more problems

Now you know why dem no wan pick your call. Change your mindset so dem go answer you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by vickydevoka(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Laeroy:
I won't do no crazy thing...But if I became an overnight billionaire, I'll first look for my siblings and change their lives for good before thinking of what to do for myself.
ya I believe you. Ladies do dis more than guys. My Bros said more than dis. As de money come, him quickly marry come the build future with him wife. Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Oppy2k2: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109349920:
*singin*

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
I see my name in shining lights, yeah
I swear the world better prepare

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of everyday Christmas
Give Travie your wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had shit
Give away a few Mercedes like 'Here lady have this'
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months that I've been single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Ha ha get it? I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah, can't forget about me, stupid
Everywhere I go, Imma have my own theme music

(What you see what you see brah?)
(Uhuh uhuh yeah what else?)

I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twenties, tens and bens completely separate

And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatever's left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good, sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket, pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad (so bad)
Buy all of the things I never had (buy everything ha ha)
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen (what up Oprah)
(What ya see, what you see brah?)
(Uh huh, uh huh, what else?)
For when I'm a billionaire (yeah, sing it)
Oh oooh oh oooh when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking
bad!

@the bolded in red above is all we live for @[b][/b].

May God make our dreams come true.

How u still dey get time to type all these epistle still dey baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will use the whole money buy land, that's all

Investment is good in a wise way smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Asides trying to over take Elon musk as richest man? Start a special foundation to help others and create discoveries change the world.

Sorry billionaire in naira or dollars?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by MIRACULOUS123(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
School first..
Before anything
I would change my institution to abroad and start schooling there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by amrichy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
The average Nigerian is too materialistic, selfish and greedy. This is the main problem impeding our development.

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by mikywonder(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Humanity first
Hunger dey town

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Oyerinde16(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
1. I will incinerate 2.5 million dollars in a burner to create warmth under AC for just myself to surpass Pablo Escobar record of burning 2million dollars...

2. I will buy Benz E500 bullet proof, the type our presidio uses, take off the top and park dirt with it to break Fela Anikulapo record of what he did to one Lagos stat gov.

3. I will build an artificial community/ village and crown myself king, the bless everyone in my village with 20m, no poor man in my village, u come to my village, u become rich...

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Victorclean1: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will faint , wake up, faint again and wake up

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by worldclass68(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'm very sure I'll do well....
When I hit little change like two years back...I'm so proud how take control myself, and what I did with it....still have like 80% of those money as assets now...

If i see legit grant/ loan of like 5m, omo...I'll do very well oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
VACATION

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
I would build a training center for all poor kids and then Centers for Job employment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

╚►kiss! 4uck! Hug! Or Pass!◄╝ (apa Keji) / Download And Install WWE 2K19 Apk & OBB Files For Android Device / The Mathematics Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.