Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? (20799 Views)

What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by emmy512: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'll run for president or governor and hope to win their hearts with money,
But will make the required changes we need in this country.

The end would justify the means

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by tmanis(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
I would order for two plates of rice and chicken, and actually eat both....

I've always wanted to try that.

After that, I'd do unlimited internet subscription, and lock myself in my room and be chilling

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by specialbobby(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op you crazy ooo
NTA to hair your son naming with 1702 camera : you want make eye dey pain us? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I would buy Nairaland.

I would make my personal griller and be paying him Taaty-Kay every month.

look he is use to licking asses anyway
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by jayice(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Crazy you say?
I would take 30mil and walk the full length of my street giving out 10k to everybody I meet,when the money is exhausted I go back to the house and park out from the area.
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by boocheey: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
I would sleep for days

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by GOSPELTRUTH31: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Just Seated in a Barbing Salon and Listened to Magnito's song ft Patoranking 'If I get Money ehn'.. cheesy

That he will Employ Mikel Obi, Would make Nicki Minaj his Side Chick and make his Landlord to State the Prize of his House in one word! cheesy

The Hilarious Song got me Thinking. If I Got Three Digits Billions or even Trillions, What are some Crazy things I would do..

*I Will Employ Gen Tukur Buratai as my Bodyguard.
*Will Pay Reno Omokri to become my House Boy!
*I Will Propose marriage to Genevieve and if she says Yes, will divorce her After 3 weeks! shocked
*I Will Pay NTA to suspend their 9 O Clock news and Air my Son's naming ceremony Live!
*Will Pay Tiwa Savage to be his Nanny/my PA.. wink cool

Lolsss..
READERS, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS!

Also Feel Free to Take to Front Page!
Thanks! smiley
If I become an overnight billionaire nothing special will change a out me..
Only my confidence will improve
Aside that nothing else
Talking from experience
Good health over money

7 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will make sure my Mummy received the best medical care in the world.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omo Na to share like 10 million Naira each to my real gees, After that I buy Swiss Or Canadian Passports For My immediate Nuclear family members ... Buy house abroad then we Jaakpaaa comot Nigeria the Next week.

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by CaptainFM1: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will give everything to Charity

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by juman(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
I would immediately give each extended family members twenty million naira as a start.

Those that used it well would graduated to fifty million each. And so on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by ukaface(f): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will buy Nigeria.
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
So sweet cry cry cry

EteBabaagba222:
I will make sure my Mummy received the best medical care in the world.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by juman(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
But I don't do betting nor loto.
There is zero chance of getting that kind of money.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by seyz91(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Confirm!
maiiilooo:
Ok
Omooo hunger dey ooo..
I go feed my family
Pay all the restaurants and eateries in my area to give out food free till my money finish..
Afterall nothing dey this world ..na only u and ur God
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by JayB11(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omo make i try this one...

1. Call Cosgrove and acquire Estates at Guzape and Gwarimpa, then acquire same in Lagos (Lekki).

2. Dangote to arrange monyhly supply of all Household food products and other consumables for 50years.

3. Direct UBA to make monthly payments of 1.5 million into Family members account, including low income earning friends, staff, and associates, for 60 years. At least let the money not be very high to take them out of mind. Said amount would be adjusted based on inflation or miraculous deflation.

4. Direct Coscharis Motors to replace each vehicle after attaining 100,000 Kms, and to swap with a brand new upon accident or any recognizable damage. Swapping is subject to upgrading to the latest model.

5. Emirates Air to make weekly arrangements of travel and tour for interested family members and associates.

6. Pay for VIP Lounge at various clubs for 50 years.

MAKE I STOP HERE TO RATHER PRAY AND WORK HARDER... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by HoluGraze: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will buy my village grin grin grin

I will give 10% to the owner

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by blowjohn(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
I go slap people for road, then give them 30k each for the slap.
Then order my barber not to barb anyone for 3 days. He will be in the salon but will tell all customers that he's been paid to come to work but not to barb for 3 days.
I will beckon On any pretty gal I see with a bundle of cash.

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Brushstrokes20: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'll touch as many lives as possible!

I hate to see people live in poverty and hopelessness...

# WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nothing. I’ll just give out more. Then sleep…

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by ademi87(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ok
Omooo hunger dey ooo..
I go feed my family
Pay all the restaurants and eateries in my area to give out food free till my money finish..
Afterall nothing dey this world ..na only u and ur God
u can lie ehn...
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Pimine: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Aswearugaaad

I'd buy the White House and turn it to a hotel.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by einsteine(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
jayice:
Crazy you say?
I would take 30mil and walk the full length of my street giving out 10k to everybody I meet,when the money is exhausted I go back to the house and park out from the area.

Before you reach house, dem don kidnap you.

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by ThePolyglot: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will buy a passport ($150k) that can take me to over 177 countries visa-free on visa on arrival.

Buy a house in Lekki

Buy a $50k vehicle and relax first to think about the next step
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Omniman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will travel to ogoni and use #500 to make buhari run mad.

Then I will be left with
#999, 999, 500

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Fidelmak(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will
1. Buy cow (many 100m)
2. Invest in real estate(400m)
3. Travel abroad to study chemical engineering plus PhD(40m)
4.Buy crypto (400m)
5. Fixed (60m) in bank for 10yrs .
Gaskia ...

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by jayice(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
einsteine:

Before you reach house, dem don kidnap you.

Smh Not in my street!
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by helinues: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[/b]

How about a person who Suddenly becomes a Beneficiary of a Huge Family Inheritance?

Just like Chris Rock in the old American movie 'Bad Company'.. smiley

You are talking about movies. Give real life examples

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Promise47(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy ehn
Factfinder1:
Bleep all the nollywood female actresses
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Eyanbahose: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Cousin9999:
I'd find an African or black nation with a progressive government. Then I'd find an area that was well located and already partially developed enough for fairly easy expansion and development. I would negotiate with locals to temporarily relocate in exchange for property, shares, and other things. Then I would build a tiny city as the foundation of what would hopefully become a small destination city. I would use tourism earnings to expand the city. Ideally, I would also want tourism and investment to finance the municipal safety net. And I'd want to block foreign investors from being parasites. I would also create an immigration program specifically to bring workers from African nations and the diaspora to fill labor gaps, raise diversity, and raise the population.

I wouldn't buy anything "exotic" because that's just not fun to me. I mean I would get expensive, well-made things, but nothing that you would recognize as luxury. Even my gifts would be like that.
i love this. Sounds like something ill love to do
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by nonxo007(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I would buy Nairaland.

I would make my personal griller and be paying him Taaty-Kay every month.

So you no go open church for Pastor Righteousness

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by FryMosquito: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op, hope you will not be like this man below
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention One Weird Thing About You. / Getting To Know Each Other / THINK-IN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.