Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria (13273 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Abaman001(m): 5:12am On Jan 14, 2022
nomenclature:
After governorship ,this mumu will become irrelevant liken his predecessors.......a short man with a short tenure is deciding for millions of people .this governors will never learn that after governorship,they are as good as useless ,just like wike will be.
Go ask fayose,rochas,uduaghan,mbadinuju, and the rest.

Junky, what brings Wike into ur madness now? Is Wike ur fellow Biafala, sorry biafrauud? Or is he from ur erosion eating landlocked small south east five LGAs called states that is not upto a state in the North? Nwa-nnaa kwayere owegi igwugwu oo.....nda-ara
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by bluefilm: 5:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Sir, you are on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Leah32: 5:29am On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
Well expected!

Ebonyi people know they will be the least respected and marginalized in Biafra, so they have nothing to lose.

People who are already considered the least Igbo among kinsmens. An Ebonyi man will never dare talk when an Anambra or Abia man is talking.

Ebonyi actually has nothing to lose, and going with the biggest stakeholder is a win.

Even in the eventuality of Biafra, an Ebonyi man can never rule Biafra!

The same way ibo can never rule Nigeria��������������������������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by mediainc: 5:51am On Jan 14, 2022
3 states remaining grin
Oppression in Biafra headed by the terrorist will be worse than Idi Amin government...I pity the slaves who will allow the narcissistic, evil, psycho NMK rule over them

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Powersurge: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2022
I hope y'all are seeing your own your own people fighting assiduously against your struggles?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 5:57am On Jan 14, 2022
I serve in this state for just a year with then the SSG in the government house and I realize this truth about how other Igbos treat an average Ebonyans as if the are enemies. In reality, any Ebonyi person that want to go with Biafra is not wise at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Nicenixon: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
Well expected!

Ebonyi people know they will be the least respected and marginalized in Biafra, so they have nothing to lose.

People who are already considered the least Igbo among kinsmens. An Ebonyi man will never dare talk when an Anambra or Abia man is talking.

Ebonyi actually has nothing to lose, and going with the biggest stakeholder is a win.

Even in the eventuality of Biafra, an Ebonyi man can never rule Biafra!

There is still division and class among them. Some believe they are better than others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Chuksmonika(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Umahi, you can never be president of Nigeria and you know it. Just keep on deceiving yourself.

Meanwhile, Ebonyi was part of the then defunct Republic of Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Wokenaija: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Slave mentality!

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Trumann: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2022
If Ebonyi is to join Biafra, then the first President of Biafra must be from Ebonyi. It is a must.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by emapeteum(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You're the seating governor, this statement is expected of you, because being a governor means you've pledged your allegiance to the zoo government.

But for the mere fact that you're the governor, doesn't mean you can take a decision for the whole people of Ebonyi. Give Ebonyians referendum now, and see them leave your sorry ass for Biafra then you and your family can continue in your one zoogeria.

Leave Nigeria and join Biafra to be oppressed by other Igbos who think they are smarter and better than Ebonyi people.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You're the seating governor, this statement is expected of you, because being a governor means you've pledged your allegiance to the zoo government.

But for the mere fact that you're the governor, doesn't mean you can take a decision for the whole people of Ebonyi. Give Ebonyians referendum now, and see them leave your sorry ass for Biafra then you and your family can continue in your one zoogeria.

Zoo this zoo that. Even passport u no get

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by guru90: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2022
This man have mental problem.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Referendum will settle this one's and for all...Umahi Nwa abakaliki...

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by ppogba: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2022
tit:
what is the name of the ebonyi governor before umahi?

Sam Egwu.

Presently in the senate.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Oceanblaze(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2022
The only thing this one Sabi na to lick buhari shit shit nyash

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Ofodirinwa: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Igbo politicians don't know what politics is. Tinubu has not said kpim about Oduduwa nation.
Tinubu can advance because everyone knows he can deliver his zone (SW).
No Igbo politician can deliver the SE. They can't deliver the north, the can't deliver the SW. To advance themselves, they will begin to go against the SE thinking that will make the SW and North like them more. But again, they can't deliver the SW and can't deliver the North in an election. The one kpim place that they can bring to the table they use for ritual sacrifice.

Now imagine I can deliever the north in an election. I have been in politics since 1970. My people are backing me. And I will then sit down so that an Igbo man who is hated by his own people will become the party's front runner. I will skip my own chance to be president after cultivating the support of my entire region, so that someone who cannot bring a single state forward confidently will live my dream.

It didn't work for Rochas,
It didn't work for Orji Kalu
It didn't work for Ekeremadu
It didn't work for Ngige

But it is Umahi who it will work for.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Kuginzi: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Jobless Igbo amaka are the ones agitating for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Cj4charles(m): 6:39am On Jan 14, 2022
See Otondo, sitting on the soil of Biafra and spitting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by zoedew: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2022
You can not run away from your shadow! Best to make the other parts of Igboland see with you.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by zoedew: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Kuginzi:
Jobless Igbo amaka are the ones agitating for Biafra
But he is here now.
Not in a position to award scholarships, help victims of the struggle and attract investment to the SE. Help him answer to the criminal charges in Court and serve the probable jail term staring him in the face!
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Sheriman(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2022
chaloskyx:
when you say we are better in a fair and equitable Nigeria. you are only talking about you and the political ruling class who continue to use Nigeria as a business enterprise to self enrich your selves and your families. i dont blame you i blame the millions of Nigerians who are yet to embark on a revolution to take back their country from their corrupt self centred politicians.
Nigerians have already accepted defeat and have accepted it as their faith. You mention revolution?? Ordinary protest self they would not come out nobody wants to die.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Wakanakarue: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
But you re just a governor you don't own the state

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by BabaCommander: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Slurity:
I serve in this state for just a year with then the SSG in the government house and I realize this truth about how other Igbos treat an average Ebonyans as if the are enemies. In reality, any Ebonyi person that want to go with Biafra is not wise at all.

If you serve in the Govt house, where then did you notice the unfare treatment of Ebony people by other Igbos?

Some of you can lie for Africa sha. It's a pity we have your likes who have decided to sell their soul to the devil for petty considerations.

Ebony state people, like other Igbos are everywhere and see themselves as one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Soulvein:
Typical selfish Nigerian, always after their own selfish ambition. Imagine this kind of slavish mentality. Having to beg for something you are entitled to simply means you were never recognised in the first place!
Slavish mentality I tell ya.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The way you guys are talking about this referendum as if you have done a proper home work on it

Which state will be involve ?
People are leaving in fear not because of the Fulani, but because of the so call ipob and unknown gun men. Like the set at home .

Go and ask people what they think or how they feel about it.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Typical biafrans are destroyers.----by The Governor
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by YorubaKing: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Unserious cannibals. grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Other eastern states don't like ebonyi people

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by HelpYourself(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Slurity:

Again you are telling lies. Most of you come on this forum are paid to come and propagate hate .
Forgetting you will leave this earth one day and face the results of your crimes.

You will reincarante and bare the full force of your crimes in a new earth life.

How can you come and make up such lies. An indigene didn't say this it is you who claimed to serve there that saw and said this

May the spiritual laws descend on all of you who sow disunity in this Nation

May the fury of divine thunder decimate all you enemies of Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai On Boko Haram / Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.