Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria (13272 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by HelpYourself(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2022
BabaCommander:

If you serve in the Govt house, where then did you notice the unfare treatment of Ebony people by other Igbos?

Some of you can lie for Africa sha. It's a pity we have your likes who have decided to sell their soul to the devil for petty considerations.

Ebony state people, like other Igbos are everywhere and see themselves as one.

That is the same person who made the comment responding to himself
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by chibuike65: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Mr Governor we will you well, but time shall tell
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by egoldman(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Igbo politicians don't know what politics is. Tinubu has not said kpim about Oduduwa nation.
Tinubu can advance because everyone knows he can deliver his zone (SW).
No Igbo politician can deliver the SE. They can't deliver the north, the can't deliver the SW. To advance themselves, they will begin to go against the SE thinking that will make the SW and North like them more. But again, they can't deliver the SW and can't deliver the North in an election. The one kpim place that they can bring to the table they use for ritual sacrifice.

Now imagine I can deliever the north in an election. I have been in politics since 1970. My people are backing me. And I will then sit down so that an Igbo man who is hated by his own people will become the party's front runner. I will skip my own chance to be president after cultivating the support of my entire region, so that someone who cannot bring a single state forward confidently will live my dream.

It didn't work for Rochas,
It didn't work for Orji Kalu
It didn't work for Ekeremadu
It didn't work for Ngige

But it is Umahi who it will work for.

Point.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2022
UndilutedFaxt:

That's so bad. Ebonyi people have really been looked down by other eastern states. It's a show of shame
as an Afikpo man our Eyes dey see pepper for where those our fellow brothers dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
BabaCommander:

If you serve in the Govt house, where then did you notice the unfare treatment of Ebony people by other Igbos?

Some of you can lie for Africa sha. It's a pity we have your likes who have decided to sell their soul to the devil for petty considerations.

Ebony state people, like other Igbos are everywhere and see themselves as one.
oga I am from Ebonyi,Afikpo north..he is saying the truth..are you aware that there was a time All Ebonyi people at Anambra were told to leave the State

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by BabaCommander: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
GofuckYourself:

That is the same person who made the comment responding to himself

Oh! That's the tactice?

To think someone can wake in the morning and decided to be like you are is a sad reality of the depravity of some souls.

Take a look around you, look up to the sky, and then look at yourself. Ask yourself if this is all you will live for?

Your kind deserves to be pitied than being chastised long and loud. So I truly have pity for you. May your soul find redeemption.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin Oga want to fine favour because of politics you want to talk rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Agugbadin:

But why, are they not Igbos. Could it be that is because they don't have the likes of Evans billonare kidnapper, 21 drug traffickers on death row in Indonesia prison, Invintus convinced cyber criminal to mention but a few.
we Ebonyians don't do those things,we prefer to sell Gala,belt,and minerals on high way and sell phone accessories than to tarnish our image..

Have you seen where an Igbo man is caught for such hilarious crimes you listed and see an Ebonyi man name there? No you won't.

Make God bless the salt of the nation embarassed

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by JackTiger: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Ikpu nne gi,Dave

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
oga I am from Ebonyi,Afikpo north..he is saying the truth..are you aware that there was a time All Ebonyi people at Anambra were told to leave the State

And that will be repeated again because it seems they are now on loose again in anambra commiting all forms of crime.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Seems Umahi has finally acknowledged that ebonyians aren't igbos.

Other states should introduce force majeure in curbing the nuisance they are constituting esp in anambra state.
there was a time umahi need to travel to Anambra to see Obiano regarding the way Ebonyians are treated in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Seun you can see what I am saying?

This member made a comment derailing homepage and has been using multiple accounts to comment and respond by hi.self spreading lies and hate

Mukina2 this os your Forte pls handle

Rule 1

oga calm down he is saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
there was a time umahi need to travel to Anambra to see Obiano regarding the way Ebonyians are treated in Anambra

They should really go back to their state. Umahi had built flyovers and shopping mall for them.

Their population is overwhelming in Anambra state with many negative impacts

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

And that will be repeated again because it seems they are now on loose again in anambra commiting all forms of crime.
when an Anambra man commit crime in his state they tend to peg it on an Ebonyi man..but thank God that even the ruling class are aware
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
when an Anambra man commit crime in his state they tend to peg it on an Ebonyi man..but thank God that even the ruling class are aware

The ruling class knows they are ones doing do because of their violent nature And upbringing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by jadyclem(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You're the seating governor, this statement is expected of you, because being a governor means you've pledged your allegiance to the zoo government.

But for the mere fact that you're the governor, doesn't mean you can take a decision for the whole people of Ebonyi. Give Ebonyians referendum now, and see them leave your sorry ass for Biafra then you and your family can continue in your one zoogeria.

You people only seem to be united online but in reality you people are not. Biafra is a pipe dream that can never come to be because igbos can hardly agree on anything and speak with one voice like the Hausas and fulanis. Y'all just destroying your region and wasting the lives of your youths for nothing

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by saintrow1: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Gbas gbos to Okoros fla.thead everyday
I pity like Gen Ikonso and others who died like chicken for nothing and still not see the kingdom of God for their foolishness

lool
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Lekan239(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2022
dettolgel:
Mumu he thinks APC will give him presidential ticket grin grin

He should ask Amaechi after everything he sacrificed (Rivers State treasury was opened for APC to used, Ebony does not have half of Rivers money. He bad mouthed his people and made mockery of his ancestors) he only got the position of a minister and as it stands now nobody in APC is willing to give him the presidential ticket and he does control Rivers money which he would have at least used to try and bribe way through. grin

you never can tell, Buhari became the president at 78years, look at tinubu and atiku both about 75years, ameachi still has lot of years ahead.
If God keeps him alive, I am very certain he will definitely run for president when his time comes
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by Gaabasky: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2022
“First and foremost, I have been saying it. If anybody tells you about Biafra, Ebonyi state will never be part of Biafra. We are not Biafra.

“We have been so oppressed and now we are finding our feet and you want us to go back. We will not. We will not.

To be frank maybe due to the way my friends from the East relate with Ebonyi people I hardly remember Ebonyi as part of Eastern states

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by goaldynboy: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2022
This man Mumu O!

You are not popular in your region and you are contesting for President!!

It is his type that will lose election in his ward and constituency!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by HelpYourself(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
BabaCommander:

Oh! That's the tactice?

To think someone can wake in the morning and decided to be like you are is a sad reality of the depravity of some souls.

Take a look around you, look up to the sky, and then look at yourself. Ask yourself if this is all you will live for?

Your kind deserves to be pitied than being chastised long and loud. So I truly have pity for you. May your soul find redeemption.

Oh another one smiley

You are new here so you are forgiven

Go and sin no more. Stop spreading lies and hatred or you will have yourself full of.regret

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by goaldynboy: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Slurity:
I s[s]erve in this state for just a year with then the SSG in the government house and I realize this truth about how other Igbos treat an average Ebonyans as if the are enemies. In reality, any Ebonyi person that want to go with Biafra is not wise at all. [/s]

See a typical fooolani terrorist from the Sahel trying to apply divide and rule tactics on Igbos! You can only be smarter that the cow you herd!

All the shouting and futile attempt of Umahi to seize shops and businesses that didn't open in Ebonyi state on "sit at home" days fell on deaf ears!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by catherine1998: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Shut your smelling mouth, talking about crime who on earth commits crime more than Anambra ppl, Anambra has the highest number of indigenous criminals & olosho, that others countries sees Nigerians as
criminals is bcus of activities of Anambra ppl.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria by catherine1998: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:

They should really go back to their state. Umahi had built flyovers and shopping mall for them.

Their population is overwhelming in Anambra state with many negative impacts
Are you pained bcus of the flyovers & shopping mall? I have said it severally, that Anambra ppl are so much in pains bcus of the infrastructural transformation going on in Ebonyi, you have just confirmed it.
More, Why do you Anambra ppl always feel insecured, go to Lagos or come to Abuja, you will see huge population of Anambra ppl littering the city even their girls on olosho runs, yet no body is complaining, but just bcus of few Ebonyi ppl residence in Onitsha you ppl are feeling so insecured complaining of over whelming population, anyway, what else can someone expect from Anambra ppl whose their stock in trade is only to kill their loved ones for money rituals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike / Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard / PDP Appoints Suleiman Nazif As Deputy National Chairman (North)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.