Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! (1684 Views)

Man Call On Jesus After Seeing A Python Inside The Engine Of His Motorcycle. VID / Man Call On All Fraternity Cultists To Join In Revenging SARS, After Killing Bro / Man Call Out Nigeria Army After His Soldier Br Dying of Hunger Reached out to hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by Value2Ethics: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Unfortunate man fighting for his life as lawless youths take up arms as corruption keeps gov't busy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8-eA63lqw

Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by LILTJAY: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Igbo man grin grin
Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by jeffizy(m): 1:38am On Jan 14, 2022
May the heavens bestow their kindness on this man.

Let him return to his loved ones alive.

Well, I'm not too religious but what else can a man do in a country where police is just a salary funnel for the rascals. cry

4 Likes

Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by Wawelexy(m): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Pray he returns home alive...

1 Like

Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by falcon01: 4:44am On Jan 14, 2022
I didn't watch the video, but from the pictures I can clearly say this is 2 different clips. The one with the bandits is from northern Nigeria and the one he's been flogged is obviously from a Middle Eastern country. Maybe his brother collected money and gave the guy out as a guarantor.

1 Like

Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by Bastardlyrich: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
So these old video is what you brought out Yoruba Muslim.
These video is over three years old and there is no evidence he is from igbo.
Can you show the evidence.
Even for mid night,a cowardd will always be a cowward.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by obyrich(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
So these old video is what you brought out Yoruba Muslim.
These video is over three years old and there is no evidence he is from igbo.
Can you show the evidence.
Even for mid night,a cowardd will always be a cowward.
The guy is speaking pure Igbo. There is no doubt he is an Igbo man. However nothing in the video proves the flogging took place in Nigeria, when or for what purpose.
Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by Venymen(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2022
This video is older than ur sense op
Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by Zico777(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2022
LILTJAY:
Igbo man grin grin
Are u ok at all?
Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by asanausana91: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
I saw the video of those terrorists yesterday, someone just bring a picture of one chinedu and join the two videos. This is Photoshop. I have the other video.
Ipob you don't need this propaganda , people will not take you serious.
You brought a video where bandits are displaying and join it with another video where you killed a fellow Igbo man just to clame that it was bandits that do it.
With this your Photoshop I doubts if those people are actually bandits, I suspect they are Ipob that dress like fulani just to continue your propaganda against Fulani.
Had it been I didn't watch the other video yesterday you guys would have decieved me.
Re: Video: Do You Know This Kidnapped Igbo Man? Call His Family, Asap! by ba2remagaji: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
This place is not nigeria but Libya so pls stop saying it happens in Nigeria.
Value2Ethics:
Unfortunate man fighting for his life as lawless youths take up arms as corruption keeps gov't busy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8-eA63lqw

(1) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Music Director Sentenced To 90 Years In Jail / Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 / Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.