Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 (1699 Views)

What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals / Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by NUGAWHITE(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hello everyone, I really need your advise on other legal alternative to go about securing the release of my immediate brother who has been detained at Ikoyi Prison since last June 2022 for a theft of electrical cable . He was detained with other accomplice who has now been released on bail after meeting all legal requirements and payment of a certain amount of money. My brother was also granted bail, but the legal process and money required by the lawyer in charge of his case was too much for me to bear. I must confess here to you that he knew nothing about it, but his poor attitude to work was what implicated him as a security in charge at the site. Please I really need your help! I don't have the kind of money they are demanding for, neither do I have anyone to run to. Our mother is terribly sick with partial stroke, myself and my younger brother are the only person taking care of her. My younger brother is not working, and I just got a job last month with small salary that cannot even sustain the family. Pls, I need help! I will appreciate anyone with useful information on other alternative to securing his release, so he can spend Xmas and new year with us. Thank you so much.
Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by Fisiryorh(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
I honestly wish I did have the billions that our fūçked up politicians have, just to help thee out right now..

It's really tragic thy situation...
I can only pray that the Almighty God intervains in thy situation, Amin...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by Gobekli: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
NUGAWHITE:
Hello everyone, I really need your advise on other legal alternative to go about securing the release of my immediate brother who has been detained at Ikoyi Prison since last June 2022 for a theft of electrical cable . He was detained with other accomplice who has now been released on bail after meeting all legal requirements and payment of a certain amount of money. My brother was also granted bail, but the legal process and money required by the lawyer in charge of his case was too much for me to bear. I must confess here to you that he knew nothing about it, but his poor attitude to work was what implicated him as a security in charge at the site. Please I really need your help! I don't have the kind of money they are demanding for, neither do I have anyone to run to. Our mother is terribly sick with partial stroke, myself and my younger brother are the only person taking care of her. My younger brother is not working, and I just got a job last month with small salary that cannot even sustain the family. Pls, I need help! I will appreciate anyone with useful information on other alternative to securing his release, so he can spend Xmas and new year with us. Thank you so much.

Better look for money before they tie another case around his neck.

If they implicate him for murder case he will never come out of there again o
Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by NUGAWHITE(m): 4:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Thank you my brother, God bless you real good.
Fisiryorh:
I honestly wish I did have the billions that our fūçked up politicians have, just to help thee out right now..

It's really tragic thy situation...
I can only pray that the Almighty God intervains in thy situation, Amin...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by NUGAWHITE(m): 4:42am On Dec 09, 2022
That's more reason I threw it open here so I can find other legal alternative for him. Thank you.
Gobekli:

Better look for money before they tie another case around his neck.

If they implicate him for murder case he will never come out of there again o
Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by ekenweohia: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2022
NUGAWHITE:

How much us involved?
Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by NUGAWHITE(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
We appealed to pay N100,000
ekenweohia:

How much us involved?
Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by kingthreat(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Checked OP's profile. Been registered since 2010. Might be a genuine case.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by Bintabisiriyu: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is problem o, that your broda has learnt his lesson next time he won't be sleeping on duty, Security job is the fastest way to get to kirikiri,
and God will punish every security company that is not paying their guards well despite the risk, may Their office catch fire and burn down to the very last paper.
if you no get mouth your broda will spend his youth there, happened to a man i know he spent about 7 years now he's back as an idle old man.
Just tell that your naive broda to learn work there so when he comes out he go take am dey chop
Re: Help! My Immediate Brother Detained At Ikoyi Prison Since Last June 2022 by ProphetofOdin: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
NUGAWHITE:

Go to your village meeting in Lagos and talk with the elders.

(1) (Reply)

Amazingly Smart Way A Heavy Big Fridge Is Carried & Mounted At A Home (pix/vid) / I Was Duped Of #400,000 / Shocking Moment Man Slapped Armed Soldier For Flogging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.