Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) (33304 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by usah4(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2022
See the shape self that lady no fit him at all, maybe him self see watin him go gain that na why
Make him double the hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by reward9ja12: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This break fast go reach everybody oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by funshint(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2022
They still carry this mumu thing into 2022 angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
post=109353133:

We Work 24/7 Via . COM

Of course, to cover bad news such as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Lawlab251:
Guess he was a "boyfriend material" and not a "Husband material". This is very embarrassing. Call or Whatsapp 091277 24742 for EFCC SCUML Cert. CAC company, Business Name or NGO registration.
tthis suppos be skit na. How im go marry dt ugly fat cow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by E2000: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
See the girlfriend that said no looking life a football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by izac82: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Yet to understand why guys take this proposal shit to the public.
We understand women could be manipulative and she might be dating you for the money or some favors without marriage intentions.

Why not f**king do your proposal in private Incase she says No undecided
I proposed to mine on the phone. If she had said no, that will be the end, as I will proceed to delete everything, every memory gone in one simple swipe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2022
franchasng:
With her big tummy, the guy just dodged a bullet grin
Your hatred for women with tummy is outrageous, hope you don't have pot belly ooo,else I will table your matter in our next meeting
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Valuc: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Him even carry cross bag... Merely looking at the image sef the boy still look childish and perhaps na the girl dey feedam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by PaAdu02(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
I think I saw someone said mini elephant in an earlier post.. Pls confirm I'm right on that.
Even if the guy dresses like an ass. The kind of babe that rejected him is not even impressing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by MrgudK(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by juniorstar(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrk7RVLLaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
See this shortie bag of beans dey reject ma nigga. The guy na chief simpson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2022
When I met my girlfriend we both knew what we want b4 agreeing to even date. We've known each other for a year and dated for two months. She already has an engagement ring. I just bought it and gave her.
We'll do the court wedding in February.
Then she said I should take the list to her parents. She kept telling me she doesn't want a party. As if she knew don't have money to throw around .

All these public displays are childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Neatb(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
I don't understand why he should be proposing to someone as old as his Mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by shawante(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
grin Them wan trend on instablog, but now na go carry him story

Guy this your savage no be here.. gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Yet to understand why guys take this proposal shit to the public.
We understand women could be manipulative and she might be dating you for the money or some favors without marriage intentions.

Why not f**king do your proposal in private Incase she says No undecided
A carton of cold satzenbrau for you. I don't understand all this pvssy as kids nowadays!
I just told me babe back then, tell you father to give me a convenient day I can come see him and discuss your marriage matter. I was even lying on the bed sef cool

Till date she still gets angry a bit that I didn't do a public proposal. In my mind I said" so you can come disgrace the son of man". It won't work o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
shawante:

Guy this your savage no be here.. gringringrin

Are you referring to
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Celsony: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2022
post=109355117:

Why you dey mention Name

Where and when did I mention , e be like say too much garri don dey blind your eyes abi?
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by izubext007: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Is better you propose to ur girlfriend after buying her expensive gift in the mall, incase she says no , you just jejely take back ur gift and give it to ur sisters.
Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by SkengRay: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients. Babe wey u suppose give belle make she dey chase you about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by alphaNomega: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Later they will say it was a social experiment they were doing for school work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by goodheart01: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Hmmmm... Are u trying to say instablog is for good news, while is for bad news?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Warri girls no dey form, they are that savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by goodheart01: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
donbachi:
Is it dat,all dis guys dont discuss marriage with their girlfriends?.atleast,from there.dem go know if she dey game or not.

U don't know these evil creatures. They will act as if they're in line with your dreams and betray u at last. He must have been giving her the hint and she played along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by paskalz(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Just to impress the public... Do your thing in private, if she say yes. Proceed and meet her people and do the necessary. Now what is your gain now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Ishilove: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

LWKMD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Ishilove: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2022
donbachi:
Is it dat,all dis guys dont discuss marriage with their girlfriends?.atleast,from there.dem go know if she dey game or not.
I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by KingMack(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
See shapeless Mercedes Vboot wey dey say no to engagement angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by Chulluko(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
cry
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrk7RVLLaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Oboi, men still dey knell to propose, I go die single be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by 6ixT8: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2022
she knw she didnt love him and wont marry him, yet she made him took her to the mall just to chop is money.

Inside life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2022
I am beginning to think that women get far more sense than men in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.