Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Meet Lady With Bsc In Maths And Masters In Actuarial Science Who Sells Food - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Lady With Bsc In Maths And Masters In Actuarial Science Who Sells Food (3588 Views)

1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lady With Bsc In Maths And Masters In Actuarial Science Who Sells Food by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
marshalcarter:

I get your point sincerely but the reason you're telling your family that they'll put them 3 feet this year is what i don get....
Can you explain berra pleeaxx
He was addressing thieves. Are you a thief?
Re: Meet Lady With Bsc In Maths And Masters In Actuarial Science Who Sells Food by graphicdesigns: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Brains.

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some of my works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Meet Lady With Bsc In Maths And Masters In Actuarial Science Who Sells Food by jesmond3945: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
faith2kool:
Doris Obenewaa a First Degree holder in mathematics and a Masters holder in Actuarial Science has resorted to selling food due to unemployment.

Narrating her story in an interview, Doris indicates that she holds a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics after which she went ahead to study for an MSc in Actuarial Science, both at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.

She added that during her first year in Akwamuman SHS in Akosombo where she studied General Science, the brilliant young lady lost her mother and in the first year after SHS, her father suffered a terrible stroke.

She resorted to studying Mathematics and barely had any support from anyone as she had to virtually do everything for herself and rely on the kindness of some strangers throughout her four-year school period.

After national service, Doris was offered a 3-month contract and then moved to a contracting company (ESCO company limited) within Goldfields with a role as a Data Analyst.

In less than a year, she was able to gather enough money and enrolled for her Masters in Actuarial Science in KNUST as a distance learning student.

But after a month of starting school, my contract was terminated for the reason that my schooling was taking most of my attention,” Doris recalls.

All of Doris’ savings were exhausted and she never got any other job, for which reason she had to resort to the sales of hair products and then moved on to start cooking, which was always her hobby.

“I loved to cook, garnish & post on my social media page. So I had people admiring my work and encouraging me to start my own food business. In January 2020, she heeded to the advice & invested the little savings I made from my hair product business to start OB’s Kitchen,” Doris narrates.

Speaking of her future aspiration, Doris intends to grow OB’s kitchen into a big restaurant with branches all over Ghana. However, she still seeks a corporate job as she desires to put her studies into use and also pursue a PhD.

source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2022/01/14/meet-lady-with-bsc-in-maths-and-masters-in-actuarial-science-who-sells-food/
let her enter lecturing now. It seems she like lecturing more. Why use the money to do masters instead of getting work experience and enhancing your pig, apache spark and python skills.
Re: Meet Lady With Bsc In Maths And Masters In Actuarial Science Who Sells Food by Potterstent(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Same thing basket mouth said here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyrn4Dd7uwY

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Neco Civic Education Answers Ready / Unilorin 2016/2017 Post Graduate Applicants. / [gaposa News]: Gateway (ict) Polytechnic Sapade Students And Naps Mourns The Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.