Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

One word for the parent of this kid {pic} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One word for the parent of this kid {pic} (2458 Views)

Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. / TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do If You Were The Parent Of This Boy? / Mother's Day - Describe Mothers In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by OneCorner: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Stumbled on this pic on WhatsApp and I still can’t wrap my head around it
Like wth is

1 Share

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by SportsHD: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Why did you block the captions?

By the way, that's clearly Photoshop.
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by OneCorner: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
SportsHD:
Why did you block the captions?

By the way, that's clearly Photoshop.
Because of the profanity
And I don’t think it’s photoshop oo
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by Oceanblaze(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
She needs better docking
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by pyyxxaro: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Oceanblaze:
She needs better docking

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Nairaland BMC members wise pass you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by SportsHD: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
OneCorner:

Because of the profanity
Which Is more profane, the picture or the caption?

3 Likes

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Wait for the next 10 years, when all dis olosho n useless generation children give birth.. ur eyes go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by marshalcarter: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2022
It'll sink in very soon...at this age
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by Oceanblaze(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Nairaland BMC members wise pass you
Cow head like you...afonjalistic fool

1 Like

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by odinson1(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2022
This is what happens when a Foolish man gets married to a Retired PROSTITUTE.

Your daughters will mirror and copy the behaviors and mannerisms of your wife,so as a man if you like, don't use your Brain when searching for a Wife.
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by Nicepoker(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Evolution of next generation harlot. I am very sure the useless mother is behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by Freelane33(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2022
It doesn’t matter even if she poses differently . 90 percents of the female to be born in this world from this generation are going to be prostitute either low key or high key . 90 Percent of the male kids to be born will be into fraud and ritual .
Reason : those are the two things our society publishes at a very high peak daily either lowkey or high key .
Allow the small girl to rest cheesy
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by freshkpomo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2022

Spits.....

Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by frozen70(f): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
OneCorner:
Stumbled on this pic on WhatsApp and I still can’t wrap my head around it
Like wth is

They should be prepared
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by khiaa(f): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
OneCorner:

Because of the profanity

Why would you promote this trash?
Re: One word for the parent of this kid {pic} by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2022
This is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Truck For Hire To Anywhere In Nigeria(10 and 15ton ) / How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.