Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. (451 Views)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / One word for the parent of this kid {pic} / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by sholikay(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
I saw the video on my WhatsApp status..the children whose photograph appears below were reported to have been dumped at cele bus stop,ojo-alaba inward ajangbadi Lagos..

The little one's name is chiamanda,while the elder is chiemere,according to the video..

It was reported that a woman came to drop both children with a woman,with the guise of looking for a daycare for them,and she never showed up to pick them back..

Please if there is a way I can post videos,kindly let me know,so that these children can reconnect back with their parent....

Cc mynd44 seun Dominique.

Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by Shalommy(f): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chaii.. Country hard. Parents don dey troway children. undecided
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by Taylor94: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
undecided
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by emillysmigael(f): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is disheartening!!! I wish I could adopt them
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by Evolutionism: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
sholikay:
I saw the video on my WhatsApp status..the children whose photograph appears below were reported to have been dumped at cele bus stop,ojo-alaba inward ajangbadi Lagos..

The little one's name is chiamanda,while the elder is chiemere,according to the video..

It was reported that a woman came to drop both children with a woman,with the guise of looking for a daycare for them,and she never showed up to pick them back..

Please if there is a way I can post videos,kindly let me know,so that these children can reconnect back with their parent.

Thank God for people like me who aren't ready to bring any kids into the midst of Vile Human Beings.

And to the OP.

I can see you also will be towing the family man stuff path soon lol. Awon broke family man isonu.

You people are the biggest problem of Nigeria.

The World is overpopulated already. The ELITEs & CAPITALISTs are always the sole biggest winners in all this bullshit of a thing. While the rest of you all at the bottom of the Food Chain are Sore Losers.
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by simplepee(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
It has never gotten this bad😌, which way Nigeria??

May God send help to them.
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by sholikay(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Evolutionism:

Thank God for people like me who aren't ready to bring any kids into the midst of Vile Human Beings.

And to the OP.

I can see you also will be towing the family man stuff path soon lol. Awon broke family man isonu.

You people are the biggest problem of Nigeria.

The World is overpopulated already. The ELITEs & CAPITALISTs are always the sole biggest winners in all this bullshit of a thing. While the rest of you all at the bottom of the Food Chain are Sore Losers.
nice one...you give me fatality....😃😃
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is so heartbreaking, how can you throw your children away like this? cry There could be more to the case, maybe something happened to the mother before she could come back to pick them up? The children must never be released to any random person even if the person is claiming to be their mother. They should be handed over to the police but those ones too cannot be trusted. They should find out about child welfare services in Lagos state to come and pick them up. No matter how hard things get in the country, throwing your kids away is inesquisable
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by Shalommy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
dominique:
This is so heartbreaking, how can you throw your children away like this? cry There could be more to the case, maybe something happened to the mother before she could come back to pick them up? The children must never be released to any random person even if the person is claiming to be their mother. They should be handed over to the police but those ones too cannot be trusted. They should find out about child welfare services in Lagos state to come and pick them up. No matter how hard things get in the country, throwing your kids away is inesquisable
Baby what's up? wink
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
shocked
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by Ceasarceasar: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
People are in needs of kids for adoption. ...

Wish I was in that state
Re: Please Help Locate The Parent Of This Children.. by sholikay(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2023
dominique:
from the video,it was quoted that two women brought the kids to drop at a woman's store....I wish I could upload the video here...

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Breakup Ur Relationship / Tap From The Spirit Of Counsel In Jesus Name. Amen / Give Your Family An Uninterrrupted Power Supply This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.